PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love kids

mj1333
05-10-2007, 08:26 PM
So, my 4 year old decides to surprise my me by cleaning my tank for me. Problem 1, I wasn't there. problem 2, he used a mag float. Problem 3, acrylic tank. Problem 4, he's not tall enough to clean all the way to the top, so he starts at the bottom (sand) and works his way up. :eek: He did great job cleaning the algae, but you all know where it goes from here. :rolleyes:
I should be pissed, but what are you gonna do when you come home and he has that proud "I helped you out, papi :D " look on his face?
All I could do was say " thanks for helping buddy" and go into the other room and scream. I love that boy. (anybody got a glass tank for sale?) :rolleyes:

Diver Dan
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
HAHA that sucks man, but thats why when ever anyone comes to my house i put mine to the back and dont say anything about mag floats because everyone thinks it is the coolest little toy ever. I especially hate it when my little cousin comes over the first place he goes is to the tank, then to the sand bed. errrrrr, but i know how you feel.

swissfish
05-10-2007, 08:46 PM
It's my little girl's favorite toy. But I have a glass tank.

I feel your pain.

mj1333
05-10-2007, 08:47 PM
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1118503

LOL. That's probably next. But I like to think he would know better than that

Diver Dan
05-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Man i would FREAK if someone put copper in my tank!

Chanas4
05-10-2007, 09:11 PM
My daughter dropped my shoes in the tank. Shes 21 now but I still havent let her forget it. she was 2 at the time.