PDA

View Full Version : Nascar

GEORGIE
05-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Gordon does it again three poles in a row, yah! Let the Gordon bashing begin.
El Cajon boy Jimmie Johnson starts 4th.

Oh yah Waltrip misses again! HA HA!

SolRo
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
I dont like bashing nascar drivers.

Just nascar itself.

World Rally Champoinship (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6274880546125460084&q=wrc+2007&hl=en)

Now that's real racing!

DaChrisDude
05-05-2007, 12:12 AM
I used to be a HUGE nascar junkie! I've made it to couple winston cup races, a bush race, and a craftsman truck race back east a few years ago. I was really into collecting Nascar diecast cars, have ~60 of them or more, along with autographs, a "Smoking Joe Camel" hat and shirt, and various other cool stuff...

I was a big Earnhardt Sr. fan. After he died, I really lost interest and haven't followed it at all since then. I couldn't name more than 12 drivers now...all these young pups now....

I never liked Gordon too much.... ;)

And *** is up with this crap, "NEXTEL" cup? Good ole Winston days.... :(

Shawn 198
05-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Its going to be a boring Bud shoot out next year if Gordon keeps it up :)

fishfinger
05-05-2007, 08:15 AM
I dont like bashing nascar drivers.

Just nascar itself.

World Rally Champoinship (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6274880546125460084&q=wrc+2007&hl=en)

Now that's real racing!
Car racing is for people that need two extra whells in order to keep their balance and not fall overe all the time....

Try a man's sport.

www.flattrack.com
www.motogp.com
www.wsb.com.
motocross
supercross
world speedway ,ama road racing..........etc etc etc etc

grow a set and get rid of that roll cage and two training wheels.

Go Jeff Gordon !!!..best guy on traing whells yet.

GoTakuF1
05-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I try to follow all motosports but don't really follow Nascar too closely. How's ex-F1 ace Juan Pablo doing in the series? He did win on his 3rd try, did he not?

Shawn 198
05-05-2007, 10:29 AM
He won a Bush race. It was a road race so he did very well. However he did take out his team mate and pissed a bunch of people off :) He has been doing decent in the cup series but def hasn't won yet.

GoTakuF1
05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
However he did take out his team mate and pissed a bunch of people off :)

Sounds like good ol JPM! If he had a better attitude, he would be better regarded in racing circles with his natural talents.

swissfish
05-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Yep JPM wasen't good enough for F1 anymore and they sent him out to beat Ricky Bobby :D

GoTakuF1
05-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Yep JPM wasen't good enough for F1 anymore and they sent him out to beat Ricky Bobby :D

:D :p :D Ovals seem to suit JPM better anyhow - "Bump ya for first!"

There was a cross promotion stunt several years back when Gordon/JPM swapped cars. Gordon did quite well actually - came 3-4 secs from JPM's time but of course those 3-4 secs can take an eternity to cut down in F1 ;) Apparently JPM liked the Nascar so much that he's now stateside racing in one. I wish him well though and hope he gets the podium at the Brickyard in a Nascar one of these days.