PDA

View Full Version : Orange/Red Polyp Gorgonian

SDRotary
09-12-2004, 08:26 PM
I was at fountains today, and I was saddened to see a large Gorg. dying in their tank. It had a lot of tissue loss but many polyps are still out. I asked them if I could try to save it and to my surprise they said, "Sure" and bagged it up for me free. I took it home and fragged it as best I could. I kept them in a bucket after fragging and doused them in DT's. They seemed to appreciate it. I have maybe 6 frags and all but 1 have showed good polyp extension as I fed. I will sell off the frags here if it survives, just wanted to give a heads up on something cool they did. I wanted to ask them about 2 sun corals they had going downhill but didn't want to seem greedy. The Scientific name is: Swiftia exserta, and the pic is here, sorry my camera wont do Macro shots:

tom@kartboy.com
09-13-2004, 12:02 PM
you lucky sucker!!! i want first frags :)

tom

hey you need any parts for your 5? i'm throwing out a ton of old parts from our project car. almost all the interior is here and in great shape.
lemme know ASAP

SDRotary
09-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Are you building it up? I have a burn in my drivers side door panel but it doesn't bother me too much, but if its going into the trash I may take you up on it. Hows the evo coming? You'll be 1st in line for frags now, if they make it.

tom@kartboy.com
09-13-2004, 02:28 PM
gave up on the 5. cut it up and threw it in the dumpster :(
your more than welcome to pick up the door panels lemme know when you want to swing by and get them.

Tom

elgordoinavw
09-13-2004, 03:01 PM
second in line-

SDRotary
09-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Havn't posted a price or seen if they survive but I got 3 gone :cool:

and at the low price of $19.99!*

1) Tom@kartboy
2) elgordoinavw
3) Dan (LaJollaSwimmer):

*(36 monthly payments @21.9%) j/k :p I'll let you all know how they do.

SDRotary
09-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by tom@kartboy.com
gave up on the 5. cut it up and threw it in the dumpster :(
Tom

I hope your joking? If not what happened?