PDA

View Full Version : Eric B and truman annex controversy..

pitfish
04-20-2007, 05:19 PM
I check out a couple other forums beside this one and have been following this thread.

http://thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97701

Reading things like this make me feel like it's only a matter of time before this hobby is banned. I'm just posting it here because I thought others might also find it interesting.

rollinghead
04-20-2007, 08:22 PM
WoW I've read to page 6 and my head hurts! Thanks for posting this.

pitfish
04-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Np, I wonder how the government is going to handle it.

rollinghead
04-20-2007, 10:19 PM
I don't know but if he's guilty I hope they seize everything and demote him to fuge packer!

jareed101
04-21-2007, 03:20 PM
FYI, this web site is part of an ongoing campaign to smear Eric Borneman. "The Reef Tank" is run by GregT, Bomber (now going by the name of "Spanky"), and all of their former "minions" from Reef Central. For those of you who didn't follow the drama on RC 16 months ago, Bomber posted a picture of his tank which had some supposed illegal Caribbean corals in it. Eric called him on it. There was a big blow up that lasted for several days. In the end, Eric, Anthony Calfo, and Ron Shimek left RC (all 3 are now on the Marine Depot forums). GregT resigned from the staff of RC and started "The Reef Tank" along with Bomber and his gang. They have since made it their mission to attack and discredit Eric Borneman.

This opportunitylost.org web site is another in a long line of efforts in their smear campaign. Mr. Borneman has addressed this issue on his Marine Depot forum, and is in the process of bringing legal action against the perpetrators.

Jeff

pitfish
04-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I saw bomber's "new" tank, where he's trying to push the berlin system over dsb, which may also be another effort to slight Eric who I believe advocates the dsb system. Opportunitylost.org seems like a real elaborate hoax just to smear a reef guy though. Either way, I hope Eric is able to redeem himself.

Moloch
04-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Reef drama haha