PDA

View Full Version : GSP no more!

Vayder1
04-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Anyone catch the UFC last night? What an upset, George St. Pierre was beat by Matt Serra. Better question is did anyone put any money on Matt lol.

cagirly2006
04-08-2007, 09:48 AM
ohhh i though u were talking about green star polyps not george st. pierre

lol

swissfish
04-08-2007, 03:24 PM
GSP sliped and got nailed. He would probably win 4 out of 5 against Serra.

Rushdog86
04-08-2007, 03:32 PM
oh man come on. dont discredit that fight cuz he slipped. i would have bet money that serra wasnt gonna stand toe to toe with gsp but he did and he did it well. lande some heavy hits tat gsp did nothing about.

now on the other hand what the F@CK was diego sanchez thinking!!!!! if you box with someone for 2 rounds and cant land a punch why dont you switch your strategy a little bit. especially someone who is all passionate about the sport and figting. he should have tried to take him down. atleast get knocked out or something geez.

Vayder1
04-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah was that the lamest fight between Diego & Josh I've ever seen. I really liked Diego up until this fight. Maybe Josh was in his head about his 19-0 record, becuase Diego really didnt' go after him at all. Josh realy didn't do anything either. What did he do? land 3 punches and a late round take down, lame lame lame. I was shocked Serra won, my jaw almost hit the floor. And btw he did hit him on the head when the supposed slip happened, but either way GSP was off on his game. How bout the light weights that was a killer fight, and Kendall Grove was sick too.

GoTakuF1
04-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Only if Matt Sera can come over to my place to eradicate my GSP problem!

This is the MMA event of 2007 - Lightweight GP:

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7379/041ba0579bab82fd511b80dnn9.jpg

Matt Hughes, Diego Sanchez, Luiz Buscape, Marcus Aurelio, Luiz Azevedo, Gilbert Melendez, Joachim Hansen, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Mitsuhiro Ishida, Shin’ya Aoki, Hayato “Mach” Sakurai, and Takanori Gomi.

Daniel
04-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Damn you guys!
Put a spoiler or something in the title so I don't *ACCIDENTLY* read WHO WINS!!

For Example:
"UFC 69 -- Who watched it? *SPOILER INSIDE*"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

swissfish
04-09-2007, 06:54 AM
sanchez is an idiot: It starts with his god awefull music choice then he gets outboxed and doesen't do anything about it and it ends when he thinks he won.

GSP got hit the firs time but sliped on the water he spit out when entering the ring.