PDA

View Full Version : Joke

swissfish
03-06-2007, 07:57 AM
At the White House briefingthis morning.

Bush was told that three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq.

All of the colour ran from Bush’s face then he collapsed on his desk, head in hands, visibility almost whimpering.

Finally, he composed himseld, picked up the phone and called his wife:
“Honney, just exactly how many is a brazillion??”

mmoore0803
03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
HA! That was great thanks!

coral diver
03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Brazillion i think its 21 zero's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. :eek: :D :confused:

cagirly2006
03-06-2007, 12:50 PM
hahaha that was a good one!! :D

CNCreefer
03-06-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL! Good one. Keep the bush jokes coming!

cagirly2006
03-06-2007, 01:34 PM
hmmmm... that /\ /\ /\ may cause controversy!! LOL but its fine by me!! :D

luistwentyone
03-06-2007, 01:37 PM
"It's in the interest of -- uhh -- uhh, long-term peace in the world that we -- uhh -- work for a free and secure and peaceful Iraq. A peeance, freeance secure Iraq in the midst of the Middle East will have enormous historical impact."

The Decider
Oct. 27, 2003

what is "peeance" ?
what is "freeance" ?

cagirly2006
03-06-2007, 01:43 PM
"It's in the interest of -- uhh -- uhh, long-term peace in the world that we -- uhh -- work for a free and secure and peaceful Iraq. A peeance, freeance secure Iraq in the midst of the Middle East will have enormous historical impact."

The Decider
Oct. 27, 2003

what is "peeance" ?
what is "freeance" ?

i dont know if your aloud to participate in bush conversations anymore!!! LOL just kidding!!

luistwentyone
03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
i dont know if your aloud to participate in bush conversations anymore!!! LOL just kidding!!

ROFL

there is just so much material to work with !

cagirly2006
03-06-2007, 01:46 PM
ROFL

there is just so much material to work with !

haha yeah there is! im just glad that i have no interest in politics so i cant argue w/ anyone about it.

reddog-reef
03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I got one but its not about bush lol.
a couple had been debating on the purchase of a new auto for a few weeks now.He wanted a truck and she wanted a sports car so she could zip around traffic in town. He would have settled for any truck but everything she wanted they couldnt afford. she said "look, i want something that goes from 0-200 in 4 seconds. and its my birthday in a few weeks so maybe you could surprise me. for her birthday he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.
services will be held at downing funeral home on thrusday the 15th. Due to the condition of the body it will be a closed casket service.
Please send you donations to the "think be fore you speak" orginization.

That one could go the wrong way with people but i thought it was too funny. Please dont get mad at me if it offends you. Its only a joke. lol

Any more jokes people want to put up?

coral diver
03-06-2007, 06:05 PM
A man was walking along the beach he found an unusual bottle he wipe the sand on the side and smoke came out with a jeanne and said i will grant you 3 wishes and the man said you know i'll like to take my wife to Hawaii for a vacation but she is afraid to take a plane and a ship can you make a road from California to Hawaii and the jeanne said do you know how hard and material it will take to do that task not counting the wildlife that will be displaced wish something else the man said ok i like to wish how to understand wemans the jeanne kind a poses for a few minute and said how many lanes do you on the road 2 or 4 :eek: :D sorry ladies i'm not picking on you its just a joke.

Heather
03-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I got one but its not about bush lol.
a couple had been debating on the purchase of a new auto for a few weeks now.He wanted a truck and she wanted a sports car so she could zip around traffic in town. He would have settled for any truck but everything she wanted they couldnt afford. she said "look, i want something that goes from 0-200 in 4 seconds. and its my birthday in a few weeks so maybe you could surprise me. for her birthday he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.
services will be held at downing funeral home on thrusday the 15th. Due to the condition of the body it will be a closed casket service.
Please send you donations to the "think be fore you speak" orginization.

That one could go the wrong way with people but i thought it was too funny. Please dont get mad at me if it offends you. Its only a joke. lol

Any more jokes people want to put up?
You haven't been with the board long, have you? :p

vinny73
03-06-2007, 09:47 PM
An older gentleman walks into the social security office to finally start his process of retiring. He finally gets to the front of the line and the young lady asks for some identification. "O no! I left my wallet at home. I guess I'll have to go and get it." The young lady, seeing the dissapointment on the old mans face, and feeling like making someone smile for once says "Open up your shirt." "What?" exclaimed the old man. " Open up your shirt and lemme see those silver curly locks handsome!" The woman sees his hairy chest and signs off on his check! The old man just had his day made!!!!!!! He gets home so excited to tell his wife the great news! He tells his wife the news and ya know what she said?.......................................... "Sweetheart, if you woulda pulled your pants down, maybe she would have given you disability too!!"

Heather
03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Here's a cute joke...and if I offend anyone this time...I really quit!

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' "I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

luistwentyone
03-07-2007, 09:43 PM
A priest and a rabbi attend a boxing match, as the boxers make there way to the ring, the rabbi notices one of the boxers crosses himself. The rabbi says to the priest what does that mean? The priest replies, not a damn thing if the man can’t fight.