PDA

View Full Version : SCUBU gear for trade

scubadestinatio
08-26-2004, 10:41 AM
To all those that are interested: We are a dive shop in El Cajon. www.scubadestination.com. We would be happy to trade SCUBA gear, brand new that is, and SCUBA services such as instruction and air fills for salt water equipment.

elgordoinavw
08-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Here's the phone number to OG:
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=209

SDRotary
08-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Are you the shop on Arnelle?

scubadestinatio
08-26-2004, 02:15 PM
No, that shop is the Dive Shack. we are right down the street on Johnson.

CNCreefer
08-26-2004, 03:39 PM
So you are familiar with Underwater Kinetics products.

I used to work for them several years ago when the factory was in San Marcos. UK is absolutely the worst company to work for. No oppertunity for advancement, treated like a piece of dirt, and they have mex guys there who steal the company blind but when you tell the bosses about it they don't believe you. i weas on the safety committee and monthly we would go through and inspect each area. I found soooo many safety hazards there but they never corrected any of them.

The few flashlights that I have left no longer work right. I wouldn't ever buy their products. Sorry had to vent. I am a CNC machinist now, they never gave me a chance to show them what I know. I wonder if the same POS people still work there. HMMMM

The ONLY thing that company was good for was getting the Midway museum downtown.

scubadestinatio
08-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Tommy Daly is still their rep. That's all I know.

CNCreefer
08-26-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm just thankful I no longer work there.