PDA

View Full Version : Fire Marty!!!!

mojoreason
02-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I told you - - every last one of you. And y'all know it.

First went Cam ... stupid front office - stupid! Next went Wade - - who is a no good Bum but come on ...

You knew they had to sh!tcan ol' Marty - - for crissake, they were going to put a headset back on him.

Oh please oh please let's not hope that Marty has cursed our beloved Bolts.

Anyway:

I TOLD YOU SO!

pk-sd
02-12-2007, 06:29 PM
You beat me to it...I just heard that !!! You were right mojo.

mojoreason
02-12-2007, 06:32 PM
If only I were that quick on some of those livestock posts! :rolleyes:

dbrooks
02-12-2007, 06:38 PM
We're screwed. We can't win without Marty.

Back to 2-14.

pk-sd
02-12-2007, 06:43 PM
I am sure chargers have someone else lined up or they would not do this. The suspense is killing me.

We just fired a 14-2 coach. Is that crazy or what?

Nigritude
02-12-2007, 06:52 PM
The sport is just crazy if you ask me.

pk-sd
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM
The sport is just crazy if you ask me.

At least its not played for five days and ends in a tie.:eek:

Btw it like that too.:D

nanoreefbro
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I just heard about this?? What are they thinking?? Who else is out there? Norv Turner?? Bill Cowher??:mad: :confused:

Rushdog86
02-12-2007, 07:22 PM
i dont know who they are looking at but go to www.chargers.com for more info

Poacher
02-12-2007, 07:52 PM
This is a good thing! The Chargers wanted excellence and Marty could not deliver. They would not have fired him unless they have someone lined up to take them to the Superbowl. This was planned to remove the lame duck coach.

alien4fish
02-12-2007, 08:15 PM
what?? i was gonna make some lame ass comment when i read the header on this post ***??? they fired marty??? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! say it isnt so

luistwentyone
02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
there is NFL organizations that are well......destined to lose.

they will never win it all. they just don't know how. losing starts at the top.

Cardinals. Lions. Saints....... now add the Chargers.

Reefer Addict
02-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh please oh please let's not hope that Marty has cursed our beloved Bolts.

I TOLD YOU SO!
Don't think you need to worry. The Chargers will never win the big one. As Luis stated, some teams are just destined to lose. I have to give Charger fans credit though. They are faithful..

pk-sd
02-12-2007, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=luistwentyone]....
they will never win it all. .....QUOTE]

You cannot make that statement unless you know the future. People said the same thing about Manning wining the super bowl.

swissfish
02-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Let's fire Smith too and the whole winning office staff is gone.

I think the spandos family is looking to get a new stadium with a ticket guarantee. then they never have to have a winning team.

Reefer Addict
02-12-2007, 09:27 PM

You cannot make that statement unless you know the future. People said the same thing about Manning wining the super bowl.
Difference is the Colts did not fire the Dungy. Dungy won the division championship for 2003, 2004, 2005 and of course the superbowl of 2006. Charger fans would be screaming to fire him for not bringing them over the top after the 2003 season. Who in there right mind would fire coach after a 14-2 season? Has there been anyother team stupid enough to do this in the past?

swissfish
02-12-2007, 09:29 PM
they are talking to art shell already:)

Reefer Addict
02-12-2007, 09:32 PM
they are talking to art shell already:)
now that is funny!:D i guess charger fans would be happy due to the fact that Art has actually won a superbowl (as a player) as compared to marty!!!!LOL

luistwentyone
02-12-2007, 09:42 PM

as an organization, San Diego will never win it.

put Peyton in a Charger uni and he will never win it.

pk-sd
02-12-2007, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=pk-sd]

as an organization, San Diego will never win it.

I wish I could tell the future like you guys. I have tried but it never woks.:(

Reefer Addict
02-12-2007, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=pk-sd]
put Peyton in a Charger uni and he will never win it.
You forgot to mention Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw, Aikman, Elway, Farve.... LOL I don't think any of those guys could have won a championship in SD...:cool:

luistwentyone
02-12-2007, 10:06 PM
IMHO, the Chargers had one of the best QB of all time, Dan Fouts, and still could not get over the hump.

I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan, but I still support the home team. but this latest firing of Marty really ticks me off. if they were going to fire him, they should have done it immediately after the loss. don't give the impression that they are keeping him, and then all of a sudden fire him, just because Wade is gone. makes no sense. the Spanos suck. :mad:

[QUOTE=luistwentyone]
You forgot to mention Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw, Aikman, Elway, Farve.... LOL I don't think any of those guys could have won a championship in SD...:cool:

Reefer Addict
02-12-2007, 10:13 PM
IMHO, the Chargers had one of the best QB of all time, Dan Fouts, and still could not get over the hump.
[QUOTE=Reefer Addict]
I think that is why they did not win during those years.... They didn't cut Fouts!!!! LOL I guess Charger fans also look at him as a loser for the fact that he did not win at least one superbowl for the franchise... I agree with you though, I personally think that Fouts was one of the greatest.

Poacher
02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Marty wanted to hire his son for the DC coaching job and AJ wanted Ted Cottrell. I think Moochie or Jimmy Johnson will step up...

swissfish
02-13-2007, 08:04 AM
now that is funny!:D i guess charger fans would be happy due to the fact that Art has actually won a superbowl (as a player) as compared to marty!!!!LOL

At least he is used to work with a it a background know it all choach. :D

Soon we will have a situation like the Raiders have. Nobody wants to coach here because of the "work environment".
Will we get a good choach for next year? Yes because of the prime roster the chargers have. But if there is no success in the near future and AJ is known as hard to work with, nobody wants to coach here anymore.

jblaze
02-13-2007, 08:12 AM
We need a whole new coaching staff. I think a new head coach would have a better chance of getting better coaches to work for them. I'm glad he's gone as long as we replace him with a good coach. How about Cowher or Parcells?

swissfish
02-13-2007, 08:17 AM
How about Cowher or Parcells?

Cowher is a friend of Marty and won't take the Job for that reason and he won't be able to work with AJ.

Parcells left Dallas because he was not in full charge of personell. Same situation here.

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 08:28 AM
I doubt Cowher would ever join the Chargers (but never say never) for I to heard that he is one of Marty's best friends. Plus, he came from a class organization (at least mgmt wise). Why would he work for Spanos?

SECTER1
02-13-2007, 08:34 AM
We're screwed. We can't win without Marty.

Back to 2-14.

It's not that bad....maybe 10-6. We have enough talent out there to win games.

SECTER1
02-13-2007, 08:35 AM
I just heard about this?? What are they thinking?? Who else is out there? Norv Turner?? Bill Cowher??:mad: :confused:

Cowher is under contract with Pit and Turner is a OC at best...just like Gilbride.

mojoreason
02-13-2007, 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention ... Elway, ...

BLASPHEMY - BLASPHEMY

John Elway can win with any team and should probably be recruited to replace Rivers. Or maybe we should just make him Coach. Naw, he's too much of a God for the Spanos'.

The whole fact of the matter is that Marty ****tenhammer is the absolute worst f'n coach the NFL has ever seen - - with the exception of that lousy stint Wade Phillips did in Denver some years past because that was oh-so-painful.

He is a louse of a coach. You keep crying about how Tony Dungy this or some other big name guy and then I put them together and - POW - apples & oranges baybee. Marty sucks - plain & simple. He is not a leader on the field. He is not a force to be reckoned with. He is an above-par mediocre coach of a guy who has been lucky with decent teams over the course of his career.

He will, however, go down in history as the lousiest post-season coach of all times ... it will leave fans of football generations from now - - wait a minute, they won't bring that f'n loser up generations from now ... hell, we won't even talk about him next season - - unless it's coupled with: "Thank god that pos ****tenhammer is gone."

And Art Shell ... great googgly mooggly. Remember my other prediction --- ALL THE STARS LEAVE. Oh I wish I could see the future but I can't - - I can't only use my acumen to hypothesize.

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
LOL. I do feel sorry for Charger fans like mojo. The are forever loyal to a team that is banished to the land of 'Can't win the big one!' Regardless, they are moving out of SD anyway.

Phischy
02-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Marty didn't lose the playoff game, the team did. They played like ****, you CANNOT blame that on marty due to all the dropped passes, fumbles etc... those are player mistakes, not coaching mistakes. Firing a 14-2 coach is stupid, espically so late so now we'll have to pick among the scraps.

What coach would WANT to work here when the mgmt fires someone who went 14-2?!?!?!

mojoreason
02-13-2007, 11:28 AM
LOL. I do feel sorry for Charger fans like mojo. The are forever loyal to a team that is banished to the land of 'Can't win the big one!' Regardless, they are moving out of SD anyway.

Don't feel sorry for me, man ... I like the Chargers, they're nice - - but that ain't the team I wholly support.

If you come over to my house - don't expect Cholula ... oh no -- http://www.hotnsaucey.com/images/nfl/denver_broncos_hs.jpg

And on my porch at Halloween - how do you like them pumpkins?

http://www.spookmaster.com/pumpkin-carving-patterns/pumpkin-carving-patterns-denver-broncos-helmet.jpghttp://www.spookmaster.com/pumpkin-carving-patterns/pumpkin-carving-patterns-denver-broncos.jpg

Have been to many Chargers games & like 'em ... I have always, however, loathed Marty ****tenhammer.

Phischy
02-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Too bad he pounded the Bronco's 2X this past season.

mojoreason
02-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Too bad he pounded the Bronco's 2X this past season.

Knew that was coming - so ... in kind, show me the Superbowl rings? A'ha ~ you can't.

But you could've this year had you had jettisoned that POS Marty ****tenhammer earlier in the year or not had brought him here at all.

And you, Phischy, know for a fact that twice in a season is a rarity . . . so lap it up dog. Next season you won't even come close to doing that - unless you hire THE Coach ... Shanahan baybee ;) but he ain't for sale.

Roger
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Adam Shefter (not always the most reliable source) from NFL network mentioned a few names like Mike Martz(Sucks), Mike Sherman(Sucks), Mooch(Better), and Pete Carroll(good college coach). I think there are more candidates than that, but it would be best if the Chargers pick the man more on the defensive side since that is there strongest point.

Phischy
02-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Mojo...you're only as good as your last season. Shanhan isn't a god, he screwed the pooch by yanking his starting QB right at the end of the regular season and putting all the hopes on a rookie in the post season! Smart!

Marty didn't lose to the pats by himself, the team played like ass. You do not fire a winning coach.

We have NO hopes of snagging Carrol, he said he's staying at USC.

pk-sd
02-13-2007, 12:33 PM
I do not think we are going to get a high profile proven head coach next year. We will get a "yes sir" kind of a coach that would give into AJ. But then again if the team (as talented they are) play like they played in the last game, every coach is doomed.:(

mojoreason
02-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Only as good as your last season? Interesting approach.

Screwed the pooch? Oh come on ~ he wasn't going to get far in the post season if at all . . . putting the next starter for your team in to get a few games under his belt is fine. The Broncos were not going anywhere last year after their mid-season flop.

Look - those donks have left me high & dry a number of seasons as well as a couple of Superbowls ... I don't take it too serious. I like football.

And I never said Marty ****tenhammer lost to the Pats himself at all - I said (over & over & over again, mind you) FIRE MARTY. He did play a significant role in the loss. His lack of control over the players --- what's up with a shoving incident when you're playing smash mouth & winning??? oh & let's not talk about that 4th down conversion attempt ... aaaaaggggh what the hell. The wound was just about to heal & we're trying to peel off the last itty bitty piece of scab.

Coaches I Don't Like
Marty ****tenhammer

Coaches I Do Like
Mike Shannahan
Tom Landry
Joe Gibbs
Mike Ditka
Bobby Ross
Don Shula
Chuck Noll
Bill Cowher

man, i'm having a hard time remembering more i like

edit - Norv Turner, Tony Dungy, Bill Parcells ... more to come i'm sure ;)

luistwentyone
02-13-2007, 01:14 PM
.......Coaches I Do Like
.....Tom Landry.....

IMHO, the Greatest. He is the Dallas Cowboys. He built America's Team.

http://www.geocities.com/~jrbeasley/dallas/pix/trophies.jpg

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 04:08 PM
We have NO hopes of snagging Carrol, he said he's staying at USC.
I hope to God that Pete does accept the job to coach the Chargers. Number 1-Their mgmt sucks. Number 2 - They would never give him complete control. I actually talked to him about going back to the NFL. Having to deal with an Owner, GM and 'pay to play' players drove him nuts. His cousin (who was one of the bridesmaids in my wedding) is one of my wife's best friends from college.

SHROOM
02-13-2007, 04:28 PM
But then again if the team (as talented they are) play like they played in the last game, every coach is doomed.:(

But, why did they play like that? Isn't a coach supposed to teach players to not making mental mistake. There were so many mental mistakes in that game they might as well not have a coach on the sideline.

To me, Marty choked in the playoffs and his teams take on the coach's mentality in the playoffs.

i am glad he is gone. Don't tell me there is no coach out there who's better than Marty. 41 Superbowl winners coached by many different coaches whose name is not Marty. There got to be someone out there who can bring a SB ring to San Diego.

Now Marty can go on and rebuild another NFL team only to fail to get to the big dance, again.

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Charger fans are so funny. LOL.. I'll say it again. The Chargers are the only team dumb enough to fire an 14-2 coach. I tried to see if any team in the history of the NFL has done this in the past. So far, the Chargers are the only one's. Did you see the article comparing the current Charger mgmt to Al Davis? I'll see if I can find it. It was hillarious. In a nut shell, it covered how some mgmt in the league is willing to destroy an organization based on ego. And on how they come to make some stupid decissions. At least Al's reason is the fact that he pretty much suffers from full demencia? LOL

pk-sd
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Just heard on NFL network. Chargers will announce the new head coach within 7-8 days.

nanoreefbro
02-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Charger fans are so funny. LOL.. I'll say it again. The Chargers are the only team dumb enough to fire an 14-2 coach. I tried to see if any team in the history of the NFL has done this in the past. So far, the Chargers are the only one's. Did you see the article comparing the current Charger mgmt to Al Davis? I'll see if I can find it. It was hillarious. In a nut shell, it covered how some mgmt in the league is willing to destroy an organization based on ego. And on how they come to make some stupid decissions. At least Al's reason is the fact that he pretty much suffers from full demencia? LOL

Yeah I'd like to see that article Reefer.. This just can't be happening.. :confused:

swissfish
02-13-2007, 09:39 PM
just keep in mind:

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!

HumboldtPhished
02-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Marty Wasn't 14-2 The Team Was 14 And 2, It Just Happens That The Coach, Who Is 2-8? In Playoffs Was At The Helm.

luistwentyone
02-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Marty Wasn't 14-2 The Team Was 14 And 2, It Just Happens That The Coach, Who Is 2-8? In Playoffs Was At The Helm.

Marty's team was 14-2.

next year, they'll be lucky to win 4 games

SHROOM
02-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Marty's team was 14-2.

next year, they'll be lucky to win 4 games

they will win more playoff games next year than the last 5 years

luistwentyone
02-13-2007, 10:31 PM
they will win more playoff games next year than the last 5 years

4 wins will not get you into the playoffs

SHROOM
02-13-2007, 10:42 PM

ok, since you don't want to THINK!
I said playoff => you're wrong about 4 wins.

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Marty Wasn't 14-2 The Team Was 14 And 2...
You forgot to add that The Team is the one that can't win a playoff game... LOL

Reefer Addict
02-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah I'd like to see that article Reefer.. This just can't be happening.. :confused:
Found it. Here it is bro-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17123809/

swissfish
02-14-2007, 06:56 AM

Maybe we can switch over to the NFC and win 14 Games again :D

mojoreason
02-14-2007, 08:32 AM
did y'all see the poll on that story link? it wanted to know who will win in the 2007-2008 season.

top percentages out of 36,444 responses:

Colts & Pats @ 13% ... San Diego in third with 11%

so other people think we'll win more than 4 games ... even if we had no coach (see last season) we could put down several dubyas in the column.

mazilla
02-14-2007, 08:59 AM
IMHO, the Greatest. He is the Dallas Cowboys. He built America's Team.

http://www.geocities.com/~jrbeasley/dallas/pix/trophies.jpg

America's team? thats why they are craptacular.as soon as they started with that bullcrap, they went into the toilet(where they belong).

p.s. i dont care for pro sports anymore. these douche bags get wayyy too much money to play a GAME. i can think of a whole lot of proffesions that deserve that kind of money, and guess what? none of them involve playing some stupid ass game all day. what kind of crap is that? give a guy millions of dollars for what? so he can run around with a piece of leather? RETARDED!! pay a firefighter, or a cop, or a teacher...somebody that does some good for people on a daily basis. not some low life who can run fast. i often hear that they provide "role models" for kids. what kind of role models are these guys? you might as well have tony montana on a wheaties box, they often act very similar. how many chargers have been locked up this year? yeah, great role models.

RANT COMPLETE. :eek:

luistwentyone
02-14-2007, 09:23 AM
America's team? thats why they are craptacular.as soon as they started with that bullcrap, they went into the toilet(where they belong).

hmmmmm, let me see here........America labeled them "America's Team" in the 70's (Staubach, Landry, Dorsett, Richards) since the 70's, what have they done ?

3 Super Bowl Championships

HOW BOUT' THEM COWBOYS !!!!

pk-sd
02-14-2007, 09:30 AM

p.s. i dont care for pro sports anymore. these douche bags get wayyy too much money to play a GAME. i can think of a whole lot of proffesions that deserve that kind of money, and guess what? none of them involve playing some stupid ass game all day. what kind of crap is that? give a guy millions of dollars for what? so he can run around with a piece of leather? RETARDED!! pay a firefighter, or a cop, or a teacher...somebody that does some good for people on a daily basis. not some low life who can run fast. i often hear that they provide "role models" for kids. what kind of role models are these guys? you might as well have tony montana on a wheaties box, they often act very similar. how many chargers have been locked up this year? yeah, great role models.

RANT COMPLETE. :eek:

I agree with what you said. Unfortunatley human beings (including myself) value what makes us feel good not what is right.

luistwentyone
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
I agree with what you said. Unfortunatley human beings (including myself) value what makes us feel good not what is right.

not to defend these rich, egotistical, arrogant......people, but its all about money. they put people in the seats. they bring money to the owners\sport\economy\cities, get the picture ?

for George Steinbrenner to pay Alex over 100 mil, (baseball) he has to be bringing in more than 100 mil in profits, people pay to go watch Alex, they buy his jerseys, Alex brings in the money, he needs to be compensated somehow, how much ? as much as he can get. would you work for minimum wage ?

oh one more thing, its not just a game, it stopped being just a game, its now a business. as a spectator its a game.

mojoreason
02-14-2007, 09:41 AM
games are fun - all sorts of games too

people that are really good at things get paid ... if you are a really good teacher, you can get paid & author books and all sorts of stuff. if you are a really good fireman, you can get promoted and become chief and even go on to do other things - probably get paid too.

but no one is sitting around the tube watching teachers on a sunday afternoon while swigging a beer. i've seen people watching fires on a sunday - don't know about swigging beers though.

seriously - it generates all sorts of attention. the athletes are anything from role models and people do take it way too seriously (i mean, rioting in your town after your sports team wins a championship - come on!) ... but it's a game & games are fun.

mazilla
02-14-2007, 09:49 AM
i agree, it is fun. i used to play in hs(who didnt). it is after all a game and it should be fun, they should play for fun, not for millions and millions of dollars. the team owners should donate the balance of the profits after paying the players a REASONABLE salary to a good cause. not 5 houses 10 ferrari's, cocaine and prostitutes. i know it will never change, there is already too much money. salary caps and mandatory donations should be a part of this monster of an industry. ****, they could pay the national debt with all this profit. when is enough, enough?

mazilla
02-14-2007, 09:54 AM
games are fun - all sorts of games too

people that are really good at things get paid ... if you are a really good teacher, you can get paid & author books and all sorts of stuff. if you are a really good fireman, you can get promoted and become chief and even go on to do other things - probably get paid too.

but no one is sitting around the tube watching teachers on a sunday afternoon while swigging a beer. i've seen people watching fires on a sunday - don't know about swigging beers though.

seriously - it generates all sorts of attention. the athletes are anything from role models and people do take it way too seriously (i mean, rioting in your town after your sports team wins a championship - come on!) ... but it's a game & games are fun.

NO TEACHERS ARE MAKING 100 MILLION DOLLARS. no matter how may books they write. same for firefighters police etc. the only people that make these big bucks are USELESS to our society. they dont contribute a damn thing except some entertainment. this is indeed a strange universe.

luistwentyone
02-14-2007, 10:37 AM
NO TEACHERS ARE MAKING 100 MILLION DOLLARS. no matter how may books they write. same for firefighters police etc. the only people that make these big bucks are USELESS to our society. they dont contribute a damn thing except some entertainment. this is indeed a strange universe.

ever go to the movies ?

ever rent a movie ?

ever read a book ?

ever buy a CD ?

ever watch TV ?

now think about it.

swissfish
02-14-2007, 11:31 AM

Would it change something in our society if they be making the big bucks? Answer is no, because they do not raise our kids they just have to deal with badly raised kids.

Roger
02-14-2007, 12:52 PM

USELESS to our society? Not all athletes are thugs and a lot of them do charitable events. LT does a lot for the community. I agree it is a strange universe, but not a bad one. There is nothing wrong with people taking advantage of their talents. It's just some people make more money doing what they do. It is what it is. If you were gifted with the talent to be an all star pro football player making $100mil would you not do it? IMO I do think other professions should be paid more, but the entertainment industry is a monster.

mazilla
02-14-2007, 01:29 PM
USELESS to our society? Not all athletes are thugs and a lot of them do charitable events. LT does a lot for the community. I agree it is a strange universe, but not a bad one. There is nothing wrong with people taking advantage of their talents. It's just some people make more money doing what they do. It is what it is. If you were gifted with the talent to be an all star pro football player making $100mil would you not do it? IMO I do think other professions should be paid more, but the entertainment industry is a monster.

if you were gifted the talent to be a drug lord making 100 billion dollars a year would you not do it? there are a lot of things people would do for 100 million dollars, whats your point? why is running around considered a usefull talent that should be rewarded in such a manner? there is a huge problem with justifying 100 million dollars as proper payment for that particular skill. there are a lot of people who can be added to the list of useless and overpaid for it. it's not just a problem in pro sports. all i'm saying is put the money where it belongs.
i'm not on the list of where the money should go, thats not my motive.i'm just a regular joe, and i dont expect to get millions of dollars because i can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.

Roger
02-14-2007, 04:13 PM
if you were gifted the talent to be a drug lord making 100 billion dollars a year would you not do it? there are a lot of things people would do for 100 million dollars, whats your point? why is running around considered a usefull talent that should be rewarded in such a manner? there is a huge problem with justifying 100 million dollars as proper payment for that particular skill. there are a lot of people who can be added to the list of useless and overpaid for it. it's not just a problem in pro sports. all i'm saying is put the money where it belongs.
i'm not on the list of where the money should go, thats not my motive.i'm just a regular joe, and i dont expect to get millions of dollars because i can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.

My point is people will do what they are best at even if it is running a drug cartel. It is still not their fault for being paid ridiculous amounts of dollars for entertaining people who are willing to pay. My best talent is riding my bicycle with no hands and I too do not expect to be paid anything for that. I think people live vicariously through players and since not everyone can run like Reggie Bush, they get a little excitement from watching him play. It seems like a sellout crowd is enough justification to pay a player millions of dollars because they WILL pay for that seat.

reddog-reef
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
personally i am glad that marty is gone...........i never thought that much of him anyways. i heard people talkin about how it was cool that he had gone for 200 something games without making a super bowl appearance.....uhhhh i think thats a bad thing not a good thing.........as someone else said, there is plenty of talent on the bolts team that they can pull a 14-2 again. i really honestly believe that. losing cam however was a sucker punch............
on the other side for those that are bummed, vegas has the bolts in and winning hte super next year 3-1 odds. lol

sacredfire
02-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Regardless of the few who dont like him , It was a grand sight today with thousands of San Diegans rooting him on today @ Ipayone center.

What was funny was hearing the boo'ing towards LT when he talked about the gen managers and owners..... Then another uproar for Marty.

Me I can care less, I didnt even know who won the Super bowl until about 5 hours after the game. And I still dont care, It didnt make me any money and better yet, it didnt make me lose any money.

sacredfire
02-14-2007, 06:14 PM
salary caps and mandatory donations should be a part of this monster of an industry. ****, they could pay the national debt with all this profit. when is enough, enough?

<<<<<< Me Think's he doesnt like Wal-Mart.

Reefer Addict
10-19-2009, 08:57 PM
FIRE MARTY!!!!! LOL Pretty cool to look back at the posts from years back and see what has actually happened since then. Like I said, you gotta give Charger fans credit for being loyal....

Hybrid
10-19-2009, 10:52 PM
WOW!! Old thread.