PDA

View Full Version : House sitting..thanks !! Slurpshark

Therapy
01-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Last week my family went on a trip to hawaii. Besides having a 300 gallon reef tank, that has more equipment attach to it than I care to admit, I have 100 pound dog who cries and howels at night when we aren't home. Anyway, through sdreefs I met a guy who goes by the name of "slurpeshark". He house sat for us. He stayed at the house took care of all my pets, did not have any wild party's at my home and did a GREAT job for us. He is a honest, responsible guy and I wanted to thank him again publicly and recommend him highly to anyone who needs help.
P.s Swissfish...thanks for the hookup !!

Chanas4
01-21-2007, 09:36 AM
:D My daughter house sat for us while we were in Vegas. She had her buddies over who ate almost all our food, drank all of our sodas. Poor dogs ate late because they had to wait until she got up (they are used to eating by 7AM). We got the heating bill yesterday..from 150-300. :D

slurpeshark
01-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Thank you Marde, You are very welcome. Its hard to go from looking at your tank to my tiny little piece of the ocean. And shadow is a good dog so it made it easy for me. Id be happy to help you anytime you need me.

And Sue your xenia is doing very well as are the mushrooms you gave me :O) Thanks