PDA

View Full Version : My Pet Pieve

crstjohn
01-17-2007, 07:15 AM
People who post a question or ask for advice, help, etc. on this forum and never respond to the people that have taken the time to reply, offer services, etc.

BigAir
01-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Right there with you. I had to kick a buddy when he first signed up here and asked for help. He got it, but didn't respond.(Until I found out that is.)

pk-sd
01-17-2007, 08:39 AM
People who post a question or ask for advice, help, etc. on this forum and never respond to the people that have taken the time to reply, offer services, etc.

I agree, they should be part of the dialog or be there at the end of the day to say thank-you.

victortrav
01-17-2007, 09:25 AM
I was looking for quotes and i think this may be one resaon for not responding "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." Douglas Adams

BumbleBee
01-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Speaking of pet pEEVES... :) I swear they don't teach anyone to spell anymore, lol. And I am so just picking on you crstjohn!

A simple reply to someone is not that hard or unreasonable.. but I think we're all guilty of forgetting about posting something (in turn forgetting to reply) at one time or another.

crstjohn
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Speaking of pet pEEVES... :) I swear they don't teach anyone to spell anymore, lol. And I am so just picking on you crstjohn!

A simple reply to someone is not that hard or unreasonable.. but I think we're all guilty of forgetting about posting something (in turn forgetting to reply) at one time or another.I even looked it up cause I wasn't sure! I guess there were a lot of links that couldn't spell either! Sorry, I don't like sloppy spelling either.