TROCK619
01-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Next Stop SUPERBOWL!!!!!

luistwentyone
01-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Chargers win !

Cormuff
01-12-2007, 10:48 PM
well next stop afc championships at least.....

cagirly2006
01-12-2007, 10:53 PM
what time is it on???

Talkn2themike
01-12-2007, 10:57 PM
I think it will be a good game. I'm not a fan of either team but i think the patriots are going to win..... Here comes the patriot bashing.

luistwentyone
01-12-2007, 11:00 PM
must've failed reading in school :mad:

"post here if you think chargers will win on sunday against the patriats"

I think it will be a good game. I'm not a fan of either team but i think the patriots are going to win..... Here comes the patriot bashing.

Talkn2themike
01-12-2007, 11:07 PM
POLL chargers win on sunday post here

poll - a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject, taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis

luistwentyone
01-12-2007, 11:23 PM
"post here if you think chargers will win on sunday against the patriats"

I apologize, reading does require one to think.

poll - a sampling or collection of opinions on a subject, taken from either a selected or a random group of persons, as for the purpose of analysis

Talkn2themike
01-12-2007, 11:56 PM
luistwentyone,
I apologize. Perhaps I didn't read the post. But a poll is a poll I was simply speaking my mind about the game. If your going to get all bent and hostile over it. Heres some advise. Don't worry man its ok. This is the internet and we are talking about a game. I dont want you to go postal on me so I'll be the bigger man and say sorry. I don't expect you to apoloize. Heck I wouldn't be surpised if you came back at me with some witty remark. You don't have to worry about me posting in your charger thread anymore. Gooooo CHARGERS!

luistwentyone
01-13-2007, 12:00 AM
lol.........

you da man !

luistwentyone,
I apologize. Perhaps I didn't read the post. But a poll is a poll I was simply speaking my mind about the game. If your going to get all bent and hostile over it. Heres some advise. Don't worry man its ok. This is the internet and we are talking about a game. I dont want you to go postal on me so I'll be the bigger man and say sorry. I don't expect you to apoloize. Heck I wouldn't be surpised if you came back at me with some witty remark. You don't have to worry about me posting in your charger thread anymore. Gooooo CHARGERS!

nanoreefbro
01-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Chargers Win!!!

WanaLeime
01-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Close Game, But The Chargers Will Win!!!! I'll Bet My Skimmer And Om On It!!!!lol

GoTakuF1
01-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Complete domination by Chargers D!

daddydiego
01-13-2007, 09:57 PM
come on baby "CHARGERS" all the way.

mojoreason
01-14-2007, 11:02 AM
FIRE MARTY!

San Diego - SUPER Chargers ... San Diego - SUPER Chargers - CHARGE!!!!

All the way to the Superbowl - - where Drew Brees will invoke the Lord & an anti-Dumbya sentiment re: Katrina & NOLA will win. Boo hooo hoo.

Oh wait, did I mention:

FIRE MARTY!

lucubrator
01-14-2007, 05:19 PM
All of you are jinxes:

Chargers Win!!!

Chargers win !

Next Stop SUPERBOWL!!!!!

And I'm going to be the first to claim these:

Close Game, But The Chargers Will Win!!!! I'll Bet My Skimmer And Om On It!!!!lol

Wes
01-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Umm...

july865
01-14-2007, 05:51 PM
all the play-off games were close...... thats what i love the most.
anyway... was fun while it lasted

Rushdog86
01-14-2007, 05:52 PM
for you i guess

Ars3nal619
01-14-2007, 05:56 PM
we didnt deserve to win that game anyway...im glad keading missed

GEORGIE
01-14-2007, 06:00 PM
It's the San Diego way,oh well maybe next year.

cagirly2006
01-14-2007, 06:20 PM
dammit that sucked!! :(

swissfish
01-14-2007, 06:36 PM
dident i say it in the last charger thread:

the charger can only beat themselfs........and yes they did!

I am soooooooooo freaking pised.

FishBulb
01-14-2007, 06:51 PM
That hurt so much. i'd call a timeout to get over it but wait, I already used them all up :(

FB

SoCaLNaTiVe
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
Go Saints!

DaChrisDude
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm guessing the chargers are going to lose...

"Finkle!"

lucubrator
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm guessing the chargers are going to lose...

"Finkle!"

Way to be behind the times? Did you tape it or something?

Jas0863
01-14-2007, 07:12 PM
The Chargers beat themselves. Key players made simple mistakes. Theh had a good game plan but it wasn't executed.

Talkn2themike
01-14-2007, 07:14 PM

Told ya so. =-(

luistwentyone
01-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Told ya so. =-(

the patsies did NOT beat the Chargers.

the Chargers beat the Chargers.

the Chargers gift after gift, kept the patsies in the game.

marty sucks.

WanaLeime
01-14-2007, 07:56 PM
the patsies did NOT beat the Chargers.

the Chargers beat the Chargers.

the Chargers gift after gift, kept the patsies in the game.

marty sucks.

Right on the money....CHARGERS beat the CHARGERS..no excuses...

lucubrator
01-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Right on the money....CHARGERS beat the CHARGERS..no excuses...

Isn't that called a CHOKE ?

FishBulb
01-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Eric Parker killed me toady. Dropped several passes, tripped on the reverse, and bobble the punt for about a minute before turning it over. Ouch. I'm sure he won't want to see highlights of that. Oh, and the stupid penalties. How? How?

FB

CNCreefer
01-14-2007, 09:01 PM
What was up with the decision to try to convert a 4th and 11 and give up a field goal??? And we lost by a field goal. We could have forced the game into overtime :mad:
And Marty's challenge on the fumbled interception? Why burn up a timeout on a play where the outcome can be plainly seen? :(
I'll bet Marty is GONE in the coming weeks and Cam Cameron will be the new head coach :cool:
Provided they don't make any drastic changes to the lineup in the offseason they will be even better next year :)

pk-sd
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Eric Parker killed me toady. Dropped several passes, tripped on the reverse, and bobble the punt for about a minute before turning it over. Ouch. I'm sure he won't want to see highlights of that. Oh, and the stupid penalties. How? How?

FB

You are correct. That guy is going to have one long off-season. I just feel sorry for LT, he looked so angry after the game. He deserves better.

nanoreefbro
01-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I hope all the players stay intact. Donnie Edwards becomes a Free Agent.. I dont know if the Chargers are gonna keep him. They should.. Michael Turner will be leaving to another team.. I wish he could stay also but he is good enough to be a starter.. I heard rumors about Marty could be gone if they dont make it to the Superbowl.. Cam Cameron would make a good coach..

Reefryder
01-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I felt bad for LT when those 4 guys gave him sh**t..he was so angry, and had enough class to keep walking. He has worked so hard. I bet he couldn't believe how his team messed up, and made so many stupid mistakes.

Reefer Addict
01-14-2007, 10:53 PM
I have to admit that Charger fans are a loyal bunch...

july865
01-15-2007, 08:56 AM

they are the first to jump ship. most of the time if you hear the fans at the stadium, it seems like its a 50-50 mix for the visiting team. we've lost the clippers, gulls, soccer....

luistwentyone
01-15-2007, 09:17 AM

huh ?

on my way to work this morning, I saw this huge object on the side of the road abandoned, with the wheels off of it, and people just kept jumpin off and running away from it like bats outta hell ! :eek:

to be more precise they are called "fair-weather fans" ;)

lucubrator
01-15-2007, 09:43 AM

I was a gulls (partial) season ticket holder right up until the end. The radio's still tuned to the Gulls Radio Network.

pk-sd
01-15-2007, 10:17 AM
huh ?

on my way to work this morning, I saw this huge object on the side of the road abandoned, with the wheels off of it, and people just kept jumpin off and running away from it like bats outta hell ! :eek:

Well we do have the fair-weather in Sun Diego year around. Not like Pittsburgh and Chicago and Green Bay to say the least where you have nothing else to do but watch/talk/sleep football(and get fat).

With so many things to do in San Diego, people find other forms of entertainment. Looking at the bigger picture, football is not a religion (to most). So you do have a choice to not watch when it not entertaining.

Saying that, I will be wearing my 21-LT jersey today to say my thank-you to a great player and a person.

SHROOM
01-15-2007, 10:21 AM
I'll bet Marty is GONE in the coming weeks and Cam Cameron will be the new head coach :cool:

CAM who? I am for firing Morty but Cam did not do well as a HC in college. What makes people think Cam would be a better coach than Morty?

Heather
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
With so many things to do in San Diego, people find other forms of entertainment. Looking at the bigger picture, football is not a religion (to most). So you do have a choice to not watch when it not entertaining.

You do have a point, and I never really thought of it that way... But I do agree that most of the people here in San Diego are band wagon fans. Now that they lost, all the core fans will go back to next season biting our nails hoping that some rich guy will come along to buy the rest of the tickets so us poor people can watch our team on TV. If I could afford it, I would be at every game, win or lose. San Diego does not support their teams. Why did it take a playoff game to finally get shops to paint their windows, or for everyone to run out and get flags for their cars? That kind of excitement should have been shown all season! We do not have enough true fans, and that is why our teams are always threatening to leave. If we are not careful, we will not have any football to entertain us at all, even on a good run...