PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting People

BumbleBee
01-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Man I really hate it when this one guy I work with comes into my office. He smokes like a train and my whole office wreaks like a freakin wet ashtray for like an hour after he leaves. It's not even like he smokes anything decent smelling, he smokes those ultra-cheap crapass cigs. To make matters worse he's one of those older guys who only takes a shower like once a week, and I think he must have something against deoderant. Yuck!!! Damn I'll take the smell of dying corals over that crap! Sure glad I'm leaving early so I can get away from that smell today!

Entertain me, pet peeves anyone?

coral diver
01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
when ever we meet i'll bring you an oust plug-ins air sanitizer for your office

rudy
01-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Send me his email and I'll tell him.:D
Really.

Nick_Kun
01-08-2007, 03:52 PM
give him a box of deodarant for his birthday.

BumbleBee
01-08-2007, 03:59 PM
LOL... all of you are a crack up. I actually did complain to management one time and they were too uncomfortable bringing it up to him. I will have to remember the deoderant thing when I see his b-day card go around next time, lol.

Rushdog86
01-08-2007, 04:03 PM
yeah i think in most offices, especially corporate ones thats like against ethics or something. check your "handbook" or whatever, im pretty sure employee hygiene(sp?) is mandatory.i just hope he isnt the boss (then your SOL)

ilikualot
01-08-2007, 04:59 PM
We had a teacher who would run out to the street to smoke during lunch and breaks. I felt bad for his students cause he smells really bad.

SDguy
01-08-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah i think in most offices, especially corporate ones thats like against ethics or something. check your "handbook" or whatever, I'm pretty sure employee hygiene(sp?) is mandatory.i just hope he isn't the boss (then your SOL)

Yup, that would not fly at my company. The smoke thing maybe, since otherwise you are discriminating against smokers :rolleyes: But hygiene is a definite must.

DaChrisDude
01-08-2007, 11:10 PM
I hate the smell of smoke. I certainly get that at the store... A few guys we recognize their vehicles and groan when they drive up....

BumbleBee
01-09-2007, 09:11 AM
I hate the smell of smoke. I certainly get that at the store... A few guys we recognize their vehicles and groan when they drive up....

LOL, yeah I often forget what retail life is like, btdt.