PDA

View Full Version : New 2 Reefin

bryansd
01-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Hello all. I am brand new to reefin and also to this site. Kinda confusing to tell the truth. I am not used to using bulletin type websites. Anyways, I started my tank about 8 months ago, and I only had one green chromis damsel in there. Now I have a coral beauty, another green chromis, maroon clown, cleaner shrimp, hammer coral, pipe organ coral, and xenia. It is only a 20 gallon so I am looking for more frags to put in there if anyone has some cool ones for cheaper than some of these LFS's in SD. I especially like rose bubble tip anenomes (yes, I know it is not a coral, and I don't know how to spell), ricordeas, favias, moons, zoos, and mushrooms. If anyone can help me to find some I would appreciate it. Thanks. Pics... as soon as I figure out how to post them...:o

DaveMorris
01-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome Bryan! I think you will find no lack of opportunities to buy/trade corals, fish, and equipment here on this site. I have been on for a few months now and have found the guys and gals here to be a wonderful source of information, tips, and best of all...great deals. I don't think I will ever buy anything from a fish store again. (I know...Who am I kidding!) Take advantage of this resource. If you want something in particular, post a note about it. Chances are someone here can help you out. And remember, the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask.

p.s. Fork over the $30 for the Premium membership. It is worth it for the money you will save on this site.

bryansd
01-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks Dave. I was thinking about it but I can't even find the part that says what premium membership entails yet. Been looking but just can't find it.

luistwentyone
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
welcome Bryan !

rudy
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Hey Bryan. Welcome to sdreefs.
Here's a link to the Premium membership (http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14646)
BTW: You posted in the livestock for sale/trade forum. That's strike one:D j/k

lucubrator
01-05-2007, 10:07 PM
BTW: You posted in the livestock for sale/trade forum. That's strike one:D j/k

I read the thread and didn't notice. Thread moved.

bryansd
01-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Oops. I am getting confused reading all these threads. I really wanted to solicit some cool and preferably cheap frags. Eh... I will learn someday... thanks for all the welcomes and help.

Bryan

onad75
01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
WELCOME bryan.. we have "fragscity" here in Chula (Palm Ave) he always got alot of great selection of corals.

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13904

WanaLeime
01-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Welcome to SD Reefs!!! i think I got a zoa frag you can have. its orange gorilla nipples about 3 polyps. It isn't much but its a start for you. If you got time this weekend LMK, I should be home all weekend. PM (private message) me .

Dennis