PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's exacution

Wes
12-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Disregard....

Wes
12-28-2006, 12:39 AM
I was banished from RC for this post...????

luistwentyone
12-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Disregard....

great idea

cagirly2006
12-28-2006, 10:07 AM
why is that bad to talk about? just wondering?

CNCreefer
12-28-2006, 10:27 AM
Everything is bad to talk about on RC. that's why I never go there anymore and I deleted the link to it off my computer.

luistwentyone
12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
why is that bad to talk about? just wondering?

honest sincere opinions get tossed around and people get offended

cagirly2006
12-28-2006, 10:39 AM
cool thanks

reefermadness
12-28-2006, 01:44 PM
this whole hyper sensitive, hope i dont offend people nonsense is getting way out of controle... I thought this was what america is about free speach. The whole political correctness, hyper sensitive stuff has to end....Buck up america!

swissfish
12-28-2006, 02:35 PM
And if you have nothing nice to say, say it in jiddish:)

BumbleBee
12-28-2006, 03:06 PM
this whole hyper sensitive, hope i dont offend people nonsense is getting way out of controle... I thought this was what america is about free speach. The whole political correctness, hyper sensitive stuff has to end....Buck up america!

Seriously if people offended that easily need to find a padded room! I get so sick of people being offended by the stupidest things.:rolleyes: I wanna know what the original post said! This is what a person might call a current event, news even... I thought these forums were for *grown-ups* Offended by jokes, offended by news... what's next? grow the ****** UP already ppl

coral diver
12-29-2006, 02:26 PM
according to AP execution scheduled 6 hour from now looks like we will see what will happen

cagirly2006
12-29-2006, 02:29 PM
thats crazy!! 6 hours from now? they should broadcast it on every news channel!! :)

DaveMorris
12-29-2006, 02:29 PM
How much you wanna bet Al-Jazeera doesn't put up a video of that ******* hanging? They'll post our people getting be-headed or shot, but I'm guessing we won't see any of Sadam getting hung. Too bad...

cagirly2006
12-29-2006, 02:30 PM
yeah too bad!!! sucks to be him though!!

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 02:32 PM
are they gonna hang his co-conspirators ?

coral diver
12-29-2006, 02:32 PM
try CNN

BumbleBee
12-29-2006, 02:42 PM
How much you wanna bet Al-Jazeera doesn't put up a video of that ******* hanging? They'll post our people getting be-headed or shot, but I'm guessing we won't see any of Sadam getting hung. Too bad...

Well why don't we just find out. My hubby is a bit of a nerd and has a satellite dish that picks up Al Jazeera.

swissfish
12-29-2006, 03:15 PM
they should tell the irakis that they have 7 days to get the **** together and get controll of the country otherwise Hussein will be a free man and start cleaning up the mess.

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
I can't believe all the hype about this guy. No weapons of mass destruction. All he was doing was posturing like a rooster while killing his own people.. Which is his business not that of Americans. Now the people that we supposedly 'saved' are still killing their own people. To top it off they are killing American troups everyday.. We should have used all of our resources to go after Bin Laden.. He is the one we should be having a hanging party for...

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 03:36 PM
I can't believe all the hype about this guy. No weapons of mass destruction. All he was doing was posturing like a rooster while killing his own people.. Which is his business not that of Americans. Now the people that we supposedly 'saved' are still killing their own people. To top it off they are killing American troups everyday.. We should have used all of our resources to go after Bin Laden.. He is the one we should be having a hanging party for...

:D

good post

DaveMorris
12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Sadam had WMD's and did use them. Ask the 250,000 people he killed. If we hadn't been dragging our butts along waiting for the PC crowd to say it's OK, we would have found them before they went into Syria. My work affords me the opportunity to hear alot of stuff that never gets to the news. Right after we invaded Iraq I was in a room with 300 other people listening to Bill Clinton saying that he knew for a fact the Sadam had WMDs and "something needs to be done about it soon, before he uses them again".

I'll be more than happy to discuss it, but I didn't sign on to this board for politics. I'll leave that to RC. Just my 5 cents worth.

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Right..... So who where the 250,000 people...? His own people, kurds, Iranians...? So you think it is worth the billions of dollars (and counting) that we have spent plus the lives of over 3,000 US soldiers (and counting) to stop this guy from killing his own people and what not..? Bin Laden yes. Saddam no.

dbrooks
12-29-2006, 05:06 PM
We (America) should have put a bullet in his brain when they (The Marines) pulled him out of that hole in the ground. Carpet bombing of the remainder of the country should do the rest of the job.

reefermadness
12-29-2006, 05:31 PM
We (America) should have put a bullet in his brain when they (The Marines) pulled him out of that hole in the ground. Carpet bombing of the remainder of the country should do the rest of the job.
seriously, nothing tells the world not to f with america like killing millions of inocent people :confused:

dbrooks
12-29-2006, 06:30 PM
...I never said anything about killing everyone, just carpet bombing.

Jas0863
12-29-2006, 06:39 PM
Japan got the message, maybe Iran and N. Korea should be sent a couple messages as well.

EsCo.'.ReEfeR
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!HANG that sukka

dbrooks
12-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah baby, now you're talkin'!

"24 empty tubes, a mushroom cloud, Now it's Miller time!"

bazblitz772
12-29-2006, 07:39 PM
im glad he has been executed but oh my what a mess iraq is going to be in now.

Jas0863
12-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Palestine has logged on to Iraq's mapquest. Israel seems to be their navigator and Abbas the crewchief.

SolRo
12-29-2006, 07:47 PM
...I never said anything about killing everyone, just carpet bombing.

Where can I get some of those magic, non-lethal, carpet bombs?

pk-sd
12-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Where can I get some of those magic, non-lethal, carpet bombs?

And the "mushroom clouds" that only kill bad guys and protect the innocent.

Ronberto
12-29-2006, 08:23 PM
Sadamm was no angel, but at least Iraq was under control. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists and the country is in civil war. Let's see if the rally around his hanging is enough to make us forget that he wasn't the reason for 911 again. Those freaking spin doctors have our country fooled. Love my country, fear my government.

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Sadamm was no angel, but at least Iraq was under control. Now it's a breeding ground for terrorists and the country is in civil war. Let's see if the rally around his hanging is enough to make us forget that he wasn't the reason for 911 again. Those freaking spin doctors have our country fooled. Love my country, fear my government.
Exactly.... The hanging of Sadamm maybe justice for the Iraqi people (of which they sure don't act like it is)... but it is not for the victims of 911...

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Sadam had WMD's and did use them. Ask the 250,000 people he killed. If we hadn't been dragging our butts along waiting for the PC crowd to say it's OK, we would have found them before they went into Syria. My work affords me the opportunity to hear alot of stuff that never gets to the news. Right after we invaded Iraq I was in a room with 300 other people listening to Bill Clinton saying that he knew for a fact the Sadam had WMDs and "something needs to be done about it soon, before he uses them again".

I'll be more than happy to discuss it, but I didn't sign on to this board for politics. I'll leave that to RC. Just my 5 cents worth.

with all due respect DaveMorris, but you are full of ****.

taken from President's Bush own commission:

"While the intelligence services of many other nations also thought that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, in the end it was the United States that put its credibility on the line, making this one of the most public—and most damaging—intelligence failures in recent American history."

http://www.wmd.gov/about.html

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 10:06 PM
My work affords me the opportunity to hear alot of stuff that never gets to the news.
Like he said, his work affords him the opportunity to hear alot of stuff that never gets to the news....

Those workers at Jack in the Box sure have weird conversations when they clean the *****ters at closing...;)

coral diver
12-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Sadam was send to meet Alah his creator according to AP news

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Like he said, his work affords him the opportunity to hear alot of stuff that never gets to the news....

Those workers at Jack in the Box sure have weird conversations when they clean the *****ters at closing...;)

heard stuff that Sen. Charles S. Robb, Judge Laurence H. Silberman, Senator John McCain and Admiral William O. Studeman did not hear.......okay :confused:

Poacher
12-29-2006, 10:19 PM
What are you all complaining about now? We got what we wanted, which was cheaper gas from someone elses back yard to fill up our SUV's for another 20 years :cool:

or...They knocked down 2 of our buildings so we took out 2 of their countries... Its all good:cool:

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
What are you all complaining about now? We got what we wanted, which was cheaper gas .........

*** !?!?!?!?!

you must not have paid for gas recently

commissions have also stated that Sadaam and Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 10:35 PM
They knocked down 2 of our buildings so we took out 2 of their countries... Its all good:cool:
Sounds like you also work at Jack in the Box.. Dude, you need to stop sniffing the cleaning products when sprucing up the *****ter... Save the brain cells you have left... :cool:

Iraq had nothing to do with 911..

Poacher
12-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Nothing to do with gas or 911???

Look at a map of the middle east and draw a line through Turkey,afganastan,Iraq,Quat and you will see that the US has
cut that region in half with its presence of armed forces. Yea! they are just there for humanitarian aid:rolleyes:

Lets see now...Iran is now being accused of developing WMD also...Give it a year or so and the US will finish what it started along time ago before 911

Poacher
12-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Reefer Addict, Your constant condemnation of JacK in the Box is amusing...Did they fired your ass for underqualification??:cool:

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Reefer Addict, Your constant condemnation of JacK in the Box is amusing...Did they fired your ass for underqualification??:cool:
Nope never worked fast food.

It sure sounds as you are pretty qualified...

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Nothing to do with gas or 911???

Look at a map of the middle east and draw a line through Turkey,afganastan,Iraq,Quat and you will see that the US has
cut that region in half with its presence of armed forces. Yea! they are just there for humanitarian aid:rolleyes:

Lets see now...Iran is now being accused of developing WMD also...Give it a year or so and the US will finish what it started along time ago before 911

are you serious ? you do know that you are appearing uneducated.

the fact is gas is near $3 a gallon, and thats cheap to you ? how is the presence helping me save my money at the pumps ?

North Korea demonstrated that it has nukuler (as dumbya would say) weapons, now what ?

dude, you need to brush up on your politics before playing with the big boys

Poacher
12-29-2006, 11:20 PM
yawn... RF Does my avitar ring close to hom...Oh never mind...

Please just expain why we are over in the middle east if its not for gas, or profit, or reason to bulk up defense spending for contractors? Humanitarian effort?

Lusty...Do you not know that the funding of our military and our costs for liberating their freedom is being paid for by the oil that is now coming out of the wells?

Did you not know that countries in Europe pay twice the cost per gallon of gas to suppliment our lower cost?

Its ecomomics... tell me why we are over there??

DaveMorris
12-29-2006, 11:23 PM
with all due respect DaveMorris, but you are full of ****.

taken from President's Bush own commission:

"While the intelligence services of many other nations also thought that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, in the end it was the United States that put its credibility on the line, making this one of the most public—and most damaging—intelligence failures in recent American history."

http://www.wmd.gov/about.html

Two notes:

1. Try to act like an adult.

2. I have based my opinions on the situation in Iraq on statements that I have heard with my own ears, made by people who should know these things.

I really don't care if you agree with that or not. No I never worked at Jack in the Box.

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 11:28 PM
You talking about your self portriat? Nope doesn't ring anything over here...

Though, it does show why you are so ingorant..... Lack of and no sign of a brain...:cool:

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Two notes:

1. Try to act like an adult.

2. I have based my opinions on the situation in Iraq on statements that I have heard with my own ears, made by people who should know these things.

I really don't care if you agree with that or not. No I never worked at Jack in the Box.

these people you know, know something Sen. Charles S. Robb, Judge Laurence H. Silberman, Senator John McCain and Admiral William O. Studeman, did not find out during the investigation they were commissioned to do ? yeah.......right.

these people are just talking out of their ass, because they can.

I did NOT say you worked at Jack in the Box.

it is never to late to get an education.

Poacher
12-29-2006, 11:36 PM
I Know what your talking about Dave.

My brother in law is from Iran and his family are in the Iranian Diplomate Ministry but huh... What do they know. Lets just listen to the TV and RA and Lusty.

Lusty, Your right, After I became a self-made millionare 5 years ago, I havent really felt the gas pinch lately... But please tell me why America is in the middle east again Big Boy?

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 11:37 PM

Please just expain why we are over in the middle east if its not for gas, or profit, or reason to bulk up defense spending for contractors? Humanitarian effort?

Lusty...Do you not know that the funding of our military and our costs for liberating their freedom is being paid for by the oil that is now coming out of the wells?

Did you not know that countries in Europe pay twice the cost per gallon of gas to suppliment our lower cost?

Its ecomomics... tell me why we are over there??

dude, please quit.

do you understand what f you are typing ?

ask Halliburton why we are there, they benefited from this, and benefited well

Reefer Addict
12-29-2006, 11:40 PM
After I became a self-made millionare 5 years ago, I havent really felt the gas pinch lately... But please tell me why America is in the middle east again Big Boy?
"self-made millionaire' Now that is pretty funny.. Then why are you so dumb?

Also, no need to bring up yours and Dave's bedroom talk in this thread... LOL

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 11:51 PM

My brother in law is from Iran and his family are in the Iranian Diplomate Ministry but huh... What do they know. Lets just listen to the TV and RA and Lusty.

Lusty, Your right, After I became a self-made millionare 5 years ago, I havent really felt the gas pinch lately... But please tell me why America is in the middle east again Big Boy?

can you read ? it was President George W Bush's own commission that did a thorough investigation, that had access to classified information that I am sure the Iranian diplomate did not have.

self made millionare ? yeah, sure......it don't cost anything to dream

why are we in the middle east ? corporate America. if it makes dollars it makes sense. how much money did Halliburton make from us all ? and how much did they over-bill us all ?

if you say its for cheap oil ? well then explain the record high prices of gas ?

Big Boy ? lol, you must've seen my cock

Poacher
12-29-2006, 11:52 PM
Lusty, dont be a punk...Big Boy. Read my posts... They all have been stating its about economics, profits not humanitarian aid as you must be posting about. But Then you bring up Halliburton. Your now contradicting yourself. Do you think Halliburton is their for humanitarian aid or do you now agree with me that its about profits and economics? BTW...Halliburton is not the only company profiting from this war? Other Industies stand to gain even more.

luistwentyone
12-29-2006, 11:57 PM
... not humanitarian aid as you must be posting about. ....

*** ? humanitarian aid is nowhere in my posts.

you definitely cannot read. try taking a reading comprehension course.

dumbya, tells you that there is an evil man with big bad guns, and that he knocked down the towers. so we have to go in and take him down.

THAT is what you and Dave believed.

I PROVED that all that was false.

Poacher
12-30-2006, 12:00 AM
RA, Yes Im dumb all the way to the bank. All Ive stated is that we are over there for profit reasons...You havent stated your reasons for why we are over there you have just been bashing...stop being a **** and tell me why do you think we are there if not for profit?

Lusty, You referenced that you are a Big Boy in your first set of posts...And no I dont want to see your cock:D

DaveMorris
12-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey Luis,

As I said in my original post, my statements were based on what I heard from Bill Clinton five months after we invaded. He was one of several speakers at a conference dealing with issues in the Middle East. At the time, he and most other people believed all of the intelligence, along with the absolute fact that Sadam gassed 250,000 of his people. That alone is sufficient reason for me that he should hang. In fact, we should have just sent over a seal team to put a bullet in his head nice and quiet like. It would have avoided the mess we are poorly dealing with now.

And you are wrong on one thing...Other than maybe some money or other sort of support, I do not believe that Sadam had anything to do with 911. I said he deserved to die for what he has done to his people. I never said that I thought he brought down the towers. Sadam is one issue and Bin Laden is another.

It is also too bad that we all can't discuss current issues without finding the need to berate and put down each other for sharing our opinions. But then it wouldn't be politics if mud wasn't flying back and forth.:rolleyes:

Reefer Addict
12-30-2006, 12:06 AM
RA, Yes Im dumb
At least you admit it.. And stop staring at Dave's cock... LOL

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 12:07 AM
As I said in my original post, my statements were based on what I heard from Bill Clinton five months after we invaded. He was one of several speakers at a conference dealing with issues in the Middle East. At the time, he and most other people believed all of the intelligence, along with the absolute fact that Sadam gassed 250,000 of his people. That alone is sufficient reason for me that he should hang. In fact, we should have just sent over a seal team to put a bullet in his head nice and quiet like. It would have avoided the mess we are poorly dealing with now.

It is also too bad that we all can't discuss current issues without finding the need to berate and put down each other for sharing our opinions. But then it wouldn't be politics if mud wasn't flying back and forth.:rolleyes:

at the time I can understand you believing what you hear. but now in hindsight, after several commisions\studies, you still believe Sadaam had WMDs ? would you like to see a link to the CIA final report on WMD stating that nothing was found ?

250,000 is a pretty large figure. do you know how many Iraqis have been killed in this conflict your president has started ?

sorry, dude, I don't mean to confuse you with facts and evidence.

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 12:10 AM
RA, Yes Im dumb all the way to the bank. All Ive stated is that we are over there for profit reasons...You havent stated your reasons for why we are over there you have just been bashing...stop being a **** and tell me why do you think we are there if not for profit?

Lusty, You referenced that you are a Big Boy in your first set of posts...And no I dont want to see your cock:D

dude, don't try to change the subject.

the original topic is the execution of Sadaam.

I am in no way justifying his crimes. but he did comitt these crimes when he was our agent in the middle east. all I did was show proof that he, 1. was not connected to 911 2. did NOT have WMDs post 1991

Poacher
12-30-2006, 12:12 AM
RA.. Touche...:D

BTW, I never saw the U.S being their in the Middle East for WMD at all. Its always is about profits..and that does not mean US gas prices will come down for consumers, It just provides them with justification to post 60 billion dollars in quarterly profits.

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 12:16 AM
RA.. Touche...:D

BTW, I never saw the U.S being their in the Middle East for WMD at all. Its always is about profits..and that does not mean US gas prices will come down for consumers, It just provides them with justification to post 60 billion dollars in quarterly profits.

*** !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

that was the initial justification for going in !

did you not listen to Sec of State Colin Powell when he addressed the Security Council ?

Poacher
12-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Lusty,

That was the justification, but not the motive. Please read my posts clearly. Lusty...I have always concured and stated that the underlying motive was not about WMD or 911, but Profits!
All under the auspaces of taking out some "Bad Terrorist Arabs". Maybe Im wrong about it and maybe Im just being pestamistic about the motives of my Politicians... But I made a nice little profit in the stock market, along with them :)

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Lusty,

That was the justification, but not the motive. Please read my posts clearly. Lusty...I have always concured and stated that the underlying motive was not about WMD or 911, but Profits!
All under the auspaces of taking out some "Bad Terrorist Arabs". Maybe Im wrong about it and maybe Im just being pestamistic about the motives of my Politicians... But I made a nice little profit in the stock market, along with them :)

ok, I see your point now.

Americans died, and continue to die.......they were all told a lie.

DaveMorris
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Luis and RA,

Just curius..if you had the power to be President today, what would you do to try to fix the mess in the Middle East? Sen. Edwards thinks we should pull 30 or 40 thousand troops out immediately to give the Iraqis a sign that we are going to leave. Sen. Clinton said that she thinks we should add more to finish what we shouldn't have started in the first place. I tend to lean toward Sen. Edwards. You guys obviously have strong opinions on this. What do you think will work?

SolRo
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Dave, I just find it funny how you talked trash about al jezzera when fox news is 200 times worse.

'Cause you know, screw those towel-heads for reporting the truth...showing the real violence and real death that happens every day in Iraq.

Sanitizing news from the war to the point of it not making any impact is real american journalism, right?

God forbid someone might see a dead soldier or a family murdered by a deathsquad...they might find out the war is going to complete crap and that the many newly built schools fox news keeps harping about dont add up to anything.

And for that pissing match you all have going;

War was started for these reasons

Bush wanted to outdo his daddy (he didnt)

Rumsfeld wanted to prove his small, high tech army worked (it doesnt)

GOP wanted to an easy victory in a war (didn't get it)

Chaney wanted to get richer (he did)

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict191.jpg
I don't think she gives a crap if your gas is cheaper or your stock went up

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/
Go to this website if you have the balls to see what realy happens in this war

Ohh, and just to remind you; most Iraqis already think they were better off with Saddam in power. The 250,000 deaths saddam caused are nothing compared to what this war has caused in direct and indirect casualties.

Now go back to thinking this war is fair and just (by the way, people believing the lies of the adminstration at the start of the war doesnt magicly make those lies into truth)

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Luis and RA,

Just curius..if you had the power to be President today, what would you do to try to fix the mess in the Middle East? Sen. Edwards thinks we should pull 30 or 40 thousand troops out immediately to give the Iraqis a sign that we are going to leave. Sen. Clinton said that she thinks we should add more to finish what we shouldn't have started in the first place. I tend to lean toward Sen. Edwards. You guys obviously have strong opinions on this. What do you think will work?

1. pull our troops out, in a planned safe way out.
2. we cannot force democracy, at gun point, on people that don't want it
3. Sen Clinton is a typical politician
4. once we are out, if they want to kill themselves, go at it. but don't do it at the expense of our troops lives.
5. also, once we are out, DIALOG. let the diplomates do what they get paid to do.

Reefer Addict
12-30-2006, 01:01 AM
I would not take the job... The next President will have their hands full due to inheriting what Georgie f'd up. It is soooo screwed up over there due to his obsession with getting Saddam... It pisses me off that good American soldiers have died and will die because of his Saddam fixation...

As I stated before. We should have gone after Bin Laden.. I would have no problem if Georgie had a fetish towards that *******.

Iraq has turned into a no win situation.. At least in the short term.. Add more troups to stabilze the area and loose more American soldiers... Remove troups and have the area turn into an unstabilized Terrorist University where fanatical religous psychos run freely amok... Both scenarios have horrible initial outcomes as it relates to human life..

DaveMorris
12-30-2006, 01:03 AM
I agree with you on this.

FWIW...Check out this film: http://thewartapes.com/trailer/

I did some work with the Producer and she is amazing. She gave camcorders to some Nat. Guard troops that got called over there and put this film together from footage that they shot and narrated themselves. No post-production editing, postering for the news cameras, or editorial comments were done. It is pretty eye-opening to hear what some of the troops are actually dealing with over there. It is very well done.

Poacher
12-30-2006, 01:11 AM
As I stated before, My Iranian Relatives told me many years ago during the Carter Administration Hostage crisis (1979-)that the US would be back with a vengance and forcasted todays events many years ago. They believe that it now forces Iran,syria, and Saudi Arabia to be more compliant to U.S demands. They also correctly believe that the new Iraq Military will have to buy all the U.S weapons left in Iraq$$$ as well as new defense contracts. Its old technology weapons now to us and more costly to bring back home. Then its onto Iran...

Its sad that Arab civilians and american soldiers have been caught up in this mess... VietnamII

Ironically...we dont hear crap from Bush about Bin Laden anymore.

Reefer Addict
12-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Its sad that Arab civilians and american soldiers have been caught up in this mess... VietnamII

Yep and Yep...

I guess hell just froze over... You and I agree on something....:cool:

pk-sd
12-30-2006, 01:18 AM

That's because there is no profit in going after Bin Laden. You cannot make billions re-building caves that guy is hiding in.

Poacher
12-30-2006, 02:33 AM
Ezactly PK, But you can keep making billions if you dont find him. My personal observation over Christmas is just how much our consumerism and capitalism continues to drive this machine.

Then is this war about democracy or colonization? Sadly the lines blurred quickly.

dbrooks
12-30-2006, 08:15 AM
And the "mushroom clouds" that only kill bad guys and protect the innocent.
Did you ever explore the possibility that they are all bad guys? Intriguing...

Chanas4
12-30-2006, 09:05 AM
As far as the loss of our troops. Nobody was drafted. Everyone goes in
knowing that at some point their lives will be on the line. Whether they be sent in for the right reasons or not, they go where they are sent. I am from a career military family, both my husband and I. Two of my children have already done two tours in the middle east, one is now a 19 year old disabled vet. I did not enjoy the 22 years my husband did as an Airborne Ranger, but it was his job, he gave his word when he signed on the dotted line. I knew there may come a time when somebody knocked on my door to tell me he was gone. He is a police officer now, same principle applies. There may come a time when someone knocks on my door, but its the nature of the job and I am proud he does it.

dbrooks
12-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Two of my children have already done two tours in the middle east, one is now a 19 year old disabled vet. I did not enjoy the 22 years my husband did as an Airborne Ranger, but it was his job, he gave his word when he signed on the dotted line.
You got that all you lily livered punks! Shut up, sit down and be thankful that you live in the greatest country in the world!

Please insert your own rhetoric here:

dbrooks
12-30-2006, 09:36 AM
OK, all kidding aside, here’s what I think (not that it matters):

I was completely on board when we went in – WMD, hook, line and sinker. I believed what Powell was fed and regurgitated at the UN. Since then – well…we seem to really have stepped in it, haven’t we.

Do we pull the troops out ala John Edwards? I think not, wouldn’t be prudent. Do we “surge” and try to overcome? It is one avenue, but a very risky one. Do we stick around for the next 10 years? Believe it or not, boys and girls – that’s what’s going to happen. We’re still in Bosnia, after all.

I do not consider myself right or left, but a practical centrist (some say that is the worst of all). A few weeks ago I picked up Bob Woodward’s book State of Denial. I recommend it.

mojoreason
12-30-2006, 09:46 AM
http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/arb164.gif

Wow this was fun to read after the morning paper proclaimed Mad-ass to be hung.

First - - who in the hell trusts George F'n Bush anymore? You can't claim that if "he" knew he would've put it in his commission reports. He's a LIAR!

He only went over there to kick some guy's ass after he threatened his dad. I would've kicked the crap out of him if he threatened my dad for sure. And Cheney - - he's hooking up his friends. I LOVE it when my friends hook me up & I HOOK my friends up too.

Second - - why are you guys so rude to each other? I mean damn.

I believe someone heard things that aren't reported in the news whole-heartedly because I, too, have heard things that are NEVER reported. I have been places & seen things that were NEVER reported (Somalia rings a bell for me since it's back in the news again).

Anyway - - - we went there because it was going to be easy. We could show the world (especially those Arabs) that we are nucking futs & we will topple your lame-ass regime.

It wasn't about oil. It wasn't about WMDs.

It was about good ol' American revenge. And the Burning Bush got it. But at what expense?

I don't travel outside of the U.S. anymore - - don't want to end up a statistic.

So far as American soldiers dying ... that's what can happen to American soldiers in the course of their duty. They signed the line - for whatever reason - no one forced them to enforce our national agenda.

Another thing I've noticed - a lot of you sure are sh!tty spellers.

The best thing I got out of the whole news story was that we don't know what to do with his body. You've got to be kidding me - - the Bushies have went over-the-top again without thinking the whole thing through. Can't give his remains back to his family - can't take him to his village "Trisket" - - maybe they'll bury him only to disinter him later ... ***?

I am AGAIN onboard with Sen. Edwards. But can this nation of idiots really see the light amidst all the sh!t? Naw, probably not - - we'll get Hillary or some other right-wing GOP goon.

One day ...

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 11:13 AM
As far as the loss of our troops. Nobody was drafted. Everyone goes in
knowing that at some point their lives will be on the line. Whether they be sent in for the right reasons or not, they go where they are sent. I am from a career military family, both my husband and I. Two of my children have already done two tours in the middle east, one is now a 19 year old disabled vet. I did not enjoy the 22 years my husband did as an Airborne Ranger, but it was his job, he gave his word when he signed on the dotted line. I knew there may come a time when somebody knocked on my door to tell me he was gone. He is a police officer now, same principle applies. There may come a time when someone knocks on my door, but its the nature of the job and I am proud he does it.

so just because I volunteer, dumbya can use me as a chess piece ?

I served. US Marine Corps 1986-1991

when I signed on the dotted line, I swore to follow all lawful orders, and uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

going into Iraq was not defending the US Constitution

going into Iraq was an unlawful order, ILLEGAL

the troops were and are being lied to, as a result some have died and continue to die. for what ? you tell me.

Nigritude
12-30-2006, 11:42 AM

the troops were and are being lied to, as a result some have died and continue to die. for what ? you tell me.

Yup, you are serving the best interests of the US, not what YOU think is right. More US troops have died in Iraq than the death toll in 9/11. Is it still a justifiable cause? Clearly not. Bush is not going to be happy until there is a US puppet installed as the new Iraqi government.

luistwentyone
12-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Yup, you are serving the best interests of the US, not what YOU think is right. More US troops have died in Iraq than the death toll in 9/11. Is it justifiable cause? Clearly not.

NO !!!!! not you !

lol :D

going into Iraq was NOT in the country's best interest. all dumbya did was create a terrorist breeding ground.

pk-sd
12-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Did you ever explore the possibility that they are all bad guys? Intriguing...

Thanks for pointing that out. What was I thinking:rolleyes: . Yes they are all bad. Attached are pictures of some of the "bad" people that have already been punished for their wrongdoings. Lets "carpet" and "mushroom" the rest.

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict101.jpg

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict153.jpg

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict188.jpg

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict189.jpg

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict66.jpg

http://iraq-kill-maim.org/kid-kill/pict68.jpg

mojoreason
12-30-2006, 12:22 PM

YES! Exactly - - like that idiot who boycotted the war and refused to go to sea ... he was court martialed & booted out.

when I signed on the dotted line, I swore to follow all lawful orders, and uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

going into Iraq was not defending the US Constitution

going into Iraq was an unlawful order, ILLEGAL

If you are a Marine, you should remember that Marines follow orders. Going in to Iraq was not an unlawful order & the way "Dumbya" (I love it) phrased the invasion - - we were defending the US Constitution.

Whacked - I know ... but the bottom line - - George wanted to kill Saddam because Saddam tried to kill older George. They have censored damn near all photos of the war - - so people are not nearly as incensed as they were when we went through Vietnam.

We're all happy - driving our Hummers, *****ing about $3/gallon while we go through the Drive-Thru at McD's ... and since only a couple of thousand Americans have died --- it doesn't really affect as many lives directly as it did in Vietnam. Who's going through their high school year book highlighting the KIAs this round??

There's no draft so @$$holes like Dumbya can't screw the process - - it's all-volunteer ... so there's no crying about how terrible it is because, just as we've all said, those who died signed the dotted line & did it on their on own.

What should happen? Americans should revolt. Bottom line. Like the bumper sticker reads:

http://carryabigsticker.com/images/not_outraged_500.gif

dbrooks
12-30-2006, 12:33 PM
mojoreason for Pres! A lucid argument - how novel!

coral diver
12-30-2006, 01:26 PM
I can belive what i'm reading people who know what their saying, people who i dont know where in the *&%^ got their ideas, people who will disregard a direct order from their commander in chief and people who just dont care wow this has become a very interesting topic the death of one man.

reefermadness
12-30-2006, 01:27 PM
finaly somthing good to read on sd reefs, and to think i thought all the people on this site were to scared to talk about somthing that might offend someone:rolleyes:

mojoreason
12-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh & if you think you can trust the media - - sh!t ... read this link & watch how people pander to the media in order to get grotesque images in the press:

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/08/qana-directors-cut.html

The press suck. Hell, in this last local political go-round those *******s had an eye on me & wrote NUMEROUS inaccurate stories that I couldn't even rebuff. They lie to sell papers.

Seriously - - if you're following this post - - read the link & reply ... tell me what YOU think.

Or there's always the Boston Globe story that Bill O'Reilly reported on:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207576,00.html

Though O'Reilly scares me, this story is interesting.

july865
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
everyday we need to see the twin towers falling. everyday we need to see americans beheaded on national tv with rusty knives. everyday you will read or see a bomb exploded in los angeles, san francisco, ny, san diego, need more cities? then everyday you will be afraid. everyday we need to hear people crying. then one day, we see it ourselves first hand.....then what? what will you do when its right outside your door. people want to kill people just because they are americans, brits, aussies, canadians, italians, jewish, mexicans, africans, ect, ect... what will it take next? do you want to see a city leveled like hiroshima? obviously 2 buildings falling didnt work..
i have no answer or solution... but i know what i dont want.
i am sorry if i offended anyone. not my intesion.

reefermadness
12-30-2006, 02:28 PM
everyday we need to see the twin towers falling. everyday we need to see americans beheaded on national tv with rusty knives. everyday you will read or see a bomb exploded in los angeles, san francisco, ny, san diego, need more cities? then everyday you will be afraid. everyday we need to hear people crying. then one day, we see it ourselves first hand.....then what? what will you do when its right outside your door. people want to kill people just because they are americans, brits, aussies, canadians, italians, jewish, mexicans, africans, ect, ect... what will it take next? do you want to see a city leveled like hiroshima? obviously 2 buildings falling didnt work..
i have no answer or solution... but i know what i dont want.
i am sorry if i offended anyone. not my intesion.

so what was your point? i dont get it (rambling?) none of your statements connect logicaly to the next..Americans beheded with rusty knives bombs in us cities *** are you talking about?

bazblitz772
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
hey you guys moaning about your gas costs im from england and its nearly $9 a gallon there so think yourselves lucky.

mojoreason
12-30-2006, 08:08 PM
hey you guys moaning about your gas costs im from england and its nearly $9 a gallon there so think yourselves lucky.

I consider myself lucky for not being from England :cool: and if we were londonreefs.com/forums - we'd all be *****ing about that idiotic thing pommes call a monarchy.

P.S. - $9/gal is not quite accurate ... money.cnn.com reports no prices in the UK over $5.64/gal - - and it reports that Caracas pays a measly $0.14/gallon - - fourteen cents a gallon!!!! (http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/price.html)

Viva Chavez! NOT.

coral diver
12-30-2006, 08:30 PM
O M G :eek: I tought this topic is done and the kids was send to bed by their parent for being bad :cool:

Squidward
12-30-2006, 08:48 PM
good riddens .....cant wait till the next dictator sees our F22's take over the skys

swissfish
12-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Bush is not going to be happy until there is a US puppet installed as the new Iraqi government.

Bush is a puppet too, whenever he talks it seems to me that someone sticks his hand up his ...... and makes his mouth move.

swissfish
12-30-2006, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=mojoreason]http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/250/arb164.gif

Anyway - - - we went there because it was going to be easy. We could show the world (especially those Arabs) that we are nucking futs & we will topple your lame-ass regime.

QUOTE]

Like the batch;)

IF it would have been easy, the rest of the western countries would have helped out. Instead they looked at it and came to the conclusion that it will cost billions, too many lives and will end up in civil war. Dumb ass was lied too and still believes what he is told. BTW the puppet master and his friends are getting richer by the day and the average American is getting screwed.

Jas0863
12-31-2006, 12:48 AM
After reading these posts, it appears to be some cherry picking facts placed in the wrong context. I myself, retired military, spent most of tour of duties in the Middle East and Western Pacific regions. When 911 ocurred no one had answers of why or course of action to taken. The best solution was overall to protect the homeland. Any country that had the potential to cause harm to the US was put on notice. Iraq, in this century of civilization under Saddam acted very radically and was the only country in this modern time to use weapons of mass distruction. Even after the report of the intelligence failures, etc. couple hundreds of Mustard Gas canister shells were discovered. Gentlemen, ladies as well, you just don't keep Mustard Gas shells/canisters in your backyard for safe keeping or souvenirs. This situation could have been all avoided if the Institutions that were in trusted to handle these affairs had did their jobs, mainly the United Nations. The sanctions imposed on Iraq after the first Gulf War would have brought Saddam an his regeim to their knees and we wouldn't have to be back there today but you all see what corruption does. Dealing with the issues of the Middle East etc. should not all be tallied against our current president but as for my lifetime, beginning with President Carter. Not to redown the political parties like everyhing else they can't be all good. With the handling of the Middle East, the Democrats have shown to be very soft. They need to threat the Middle East and their counterparts on their merit and hold them to account. I honestly prefer to handle the terrorists in Iraq than here at home. I believe that Israel has the best solution right now for handling them providing that we stop curtailing them. Now, some individuals discredit our president for his handling of the situation, maybe because of their political agenda. However, this is the United States. I honestly think that it a derelection of duty on the Democrats not to assist the president with the current situation. The use of force in Iraq was put to vote, wasn't it? Rather than being leaders, doing the peoples' job as the majority vote by our system depicts, they as individuals or collectively tries to undercut the president at every turn. For those of you that refer to president as a dumb ass, etc. should really scrutinize themselves first before casting out those characterizations. As far as intelligence goes: Britain and Israel are among the best in the business. How many intelligence leaks have you heard of from their agencies? Our system of security seems to be becoming politically driven, contrary to what it was intended or developed. This is my highlighted view of the current situation. By the way, Where was Amnesty International when Saddam was sticking it to the Kurds and alike and where are they now with the crisis in East Temor, Darfur, Samolia, Rwanda, Brundi, Central America where Angelina Jolie was for Xmas? They maybe claiming statehood. Keen and respectable debates are welcome.

mojoreason
12-31-2006, 09:38 AM
Outside the Wall (Waters)

All alone, or in two's,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall.

I would absolutely HATE to be walled up in this country. I didn't give up five years of my life doing things no man should have to do only to have this fine republic get a giant wall to keep us all safe inside.

Personally, I enjoy traveling & there are still many, many more places for me to check out before I, well - uh - - before I check out.

We are the devil. Own it.

Americans let women vote and drive cars - blasphemy!

We love sex and violence.

And our government LOVES to meddle. We're like a crappy mother-in-law. Calling the kids - plying the grandkids with toys to get them to tell on their parents ... making others follow our rule as supreme law because we're the mother-in-law. Just like Ernie K. Doe said, "the worst person I know."

But it's our rebellious spirit - - the revolutionaries of this free land that push our country to greatness. It isn't some curmudgeon called mother-in-law:

The worst person I know
(Mother-in law, mother-in law)
(Mother-in law, mother-in law)
A she worries me, so
If she'd leave us alone
A we would have a happy home
Sent from down below

Mother in Law Mother in Law

Satan should be her name
To me they're bout the same
Every time I open my mouth
She steps in, tries to put me out
How could she stoop so low

[Instrumental Interlude]

I come home with my pay
She asks me what I made
She thinks her advice is the constitution
But if she would leave that would be the solution
And don't come back no more

Mother in law
My......mother

Squidward
12-31-2006, 10:18 AM
and how is this for outside the wall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAYbwzO07I

NASA footage of top secrete stuff caught on camera oops lol..... and they say its space debris ...that pulses and moves in different directions also passes behind the tether to prove its a (independance day) sized debris and not cheerios floating inside the shuttle!!!!!!ROFLOL

pk-sd
12-31-2006, 10:41 AM
we need to open up S4and let the world see our latest machines !!! also
the latest x-plane with digital fiber is invisable and robotic so no
need to waist another human life in a war anymore \

the age of robotic warefare is here just ask space command whats behind door number 2
and ask them how long a robot can run off anti matter !!!

the USA is so powerfull that the former head of pentagon said "if you saw some of the things the USA has in its arsenal today, you would think it came from a Lucas movie" Quoted on CNN after 911 attack.......do any of you remember Donald R. saying this?? if anyone can find the clip of donald saying this please post it !! im still looking for this clip i have seen

If we had all this stuff, or it it actually worked, we would be winning in Iraq. We are not loosing on purpose.:(

bazblitz772
12-31-2006, 10:57 AM
I consider myself lucky for not being from England :cool: and if we were londonreefs.com/forums - we'd all be *****ing about that idiotic thing pommes call a monarchy.

P.S. - $9/gal is not quite accurate ... money.cnn.com reports no prices in the UK over $5.64/gal - - and it reports that Caracas pays a measly $0.14/gallon - - fourteen cents a gallon!!!! (http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/price.html)

Viva Chavez! NOT.

wow *****y...btw i know what the cost of fuel is england has been 0ver 1.00 pound a litre of fuel and there is $2 to the pound so go figure.

mojoreason
01-01-2007, 10:50 AM
wow *****y...btw i know what the cost of fuel is england has been 0ver 1.00 pound a litre of fuel and there is $2 to the pound so go figure.

*****y - - ah, hell ... I thought I cleaned it up. You sure you aren't just being overly-sensitive? And seriously, chap, what the bloody hell are you trying to say in that sentence???

I've read that the government in Britain takes a whopping 75 percent of the gas price you pay - - the example I read cited that if the US gas price is $2.56/gal it would be $2.17/gal without taxes - - whilst Britain's $6.06 would be $1.97.

Dude that monarchy is hosing ya. Hell - they purposely raise gas prices in order to try and "reduce traffic" said Stephen Glaister - a transportation professor at London's Imperial College. He further said that "if fuel prices go up 10 percent ... fuel consumed goes down by about 7 percent, as people start to use fuel more efficiently, not accelerating so aggressively and switching to more fuel-efficient cars."

I wonder if they'll ever raise beer prices to keep people from drinking too much & fighting all drunk . . . or perhaps they could raise the price of food staples in order to reduce people's obesity.

Anyway - - sorry if I appeared *****y - - I was trying to be sardonic.

bazblitz772
01-01-2007, 11:01 AM
*****y - - ah, hell ... I thought I cleaned it up. You sure you aren't just being overly-sensitive? And seriously, chap, what the bloody hell are you trying to say in that sentence???

I've read that the government in Britain takes a whopping 75 percent of the gas price you pay - - the example I read cited that if the US gas price is $2.56/gal it would be $2.17/gal without taxes - - whilst Britain's $6.06 would be $1.97.

Dude that monarchy is hosing ya. Hell - they purposely raise gas prices in order to try and "reduce traffic" said Stephen Glaister - a transportation professor at London's Imperial College. He further said that "if fuel prices go up 10 percent ... fuel consumed goes down by about 7 percent, as people start to use fuel more efficiently, not accelerating so aggressively and switching to more fuel-efficient cars."

I wonder if they'll ever raise beer prices to keep people from drinking too much & fighting all drunk . . . or perhaps they could raise the price of food staples in order to reduce people's obesity.

Anyway - - sorry if I appeared *****y - - I was trying to be sardonic.

fair enough old chap.lol. the goverment kills us for tax in the uk..why do you think im here. you even have to pay a tv licence in the uk which is $300 a year ish.

pk-sd
01-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I wonder if they'll ever raise beer prices to keep people from drinking too much & fighting all drunk . . . or perhaps they could raise the price of food staples in order to reduce people's obesity.......

I think its a great idea. They should do that here. Alcoholics and fat people should pay higher taxes or pay higher HMO premiums for being greater health burden on the society. Similar to home and car insurances where high risk drivers pay higher premiums.

But that is entirely different debate !!!:confused:

bazblitz772
01-01-2007, 01:38 PM
people do drink waaaaay to much in england and the tax is high on that aswell. we pay $6-7 a bottle of beer or pint.

you will never stop the english or irish drinking though.

mojoreason
01-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks for keeping a sense of humOr ... anyway - - if y'all are following this - - check out Robert Fisk's latest article:

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article2114403.ece

HOLY SHIITE!!!!

mj1333
01-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Why don't you all just sit back and look at your tanks, house, family, whatever and just be thankful for what you have and where you live, etc. I for one am proud to live in this country. You can post links and pics of the war, but the fact is it is war. Do I feel bad for the innocent people that die? Yes I do, but I am also glad, proud, and feel much safer knowing it's not happening in my backyard. It's bad enough the US has to go to war with other countries. It's even worse when you take a site like this to talk **** to each other. Take a look around. If you don't like or agree with the US way of life, Get the ******* out!!!!!

bazblitz772
01-02-2007, 06:17 AM
well said ..thats why i left england. didnt like so got out. believe it or not america is in very good shape compared to most countries. just dont think i will be flying home on vacation for a while. flying from america to england is not the safest flight to be on at the best of times let alone now.

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 08:48 AM
If you don't like or agree with the US way of life, Get the ******* out!!!!!

here is where you went south.

you are sounding COMMUNIST. either agree with me or die.

the beauty of the United States is that we all have the right to disagree.

"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men" - Abraham Lincoln

mojoreason
01-02-2007, 10:04 AM

"To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men" - Abraham Lincoln

Alright Lusty ... but seriously MJ, sit back and look at anything but that which you disagree with? The principals America was founded on are noble, just & true. But that's where it ends.

All Men Are Created Equal - - but women & blacks can't vote.

Good thing we didn't rest on our laurels, as a country, and fought to make that created equal statement a little truer.

I LOVE AMERICA. I am sad we have presidents such as Bush. I LOVE MY TANK, HOUSE, FAMILY ... but it's not going to make me forget that all of this nonsense is going to perpetuate the violence not end it.

America meddles in other people's affairs TOO MUCH! Read that Fisk article, MJ ...

“Those who would trade safety for freedom deserve neither.” - Thomas Jefferson

-or-

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - unknown though often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

Remember the Patriot Act?

"Don't you know - talking about a revolution sounds ... like a whisper." Tracy Chapman

Squidward
01-02-2007, 01:44 PM
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/missions/

mojoreason
01-02-2007, 01:48 PM
God I love this site ... now will someone buy my reef set-up so I can move??

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20019

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 02:13 PM
what green men, it was just the weather

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/02/ufo.sighting.ap/index.html

cagirly2006
01-02-2007, 02:30 PM
was the video of him being hung supposed to be released to the whole world via internet? hmmmm...well someone sent me the link to it but i dont know if it was real, anyone know anything or seen it?

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 02:34 PM
was the video of him being hung supposed to be released to the whole world via internet? hmmmm...well someone sent me the link to it but i dont know if it was real, anyone know anything or seen it?

the video is out.

there were some witness to the execution that recorded it on their cell-phones.

cagirly2006
01-02-2007, 02:58 PM
yeah it was a pretty bad video so it must have been on a cell phone.

dexsmokey
01-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Read all that was typed here and all i can see from it is alot of Opinions and Comments. There is a book that has always been a number 1 seller that lots forget about. It is the Holy Bible and the Chapter is REVALTIONS. just my few cents worth.End times is where i think we are Headed call me a whackjob though i don't care

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Read all that was typed here and all i can see from it is alot of Opinions and Comments. There is a book that has always been a number 1 seller that lots forget about. It is the Holy Bible and the Chapter is REVALTIONS. just my few cents worth.End times is where i think we are Headed call me a whackjob though i don't care

I'm taking my Bible back, and asking for my money back......its missing that chapter, my Bible don't have a "REVALTIONS" chapter. :mad:

and dexsmokey, I bet you don't read your Bible much :D

Squidward
01-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Some invisible "thing" with the gravitational force of an object with a mass ten times our own galaxy is drawing the Milky Way and Andromeda together, and it's believed that the two galaxies will eventually collide.

the real end of the world muahahahahahhhaha :[

******The Great Attractor*******

Jas0863
01-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Luis, I think you got the Koran instead of the Bible, lol.......

DaveMorris
01-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Is that a couple of black helicopters I just saw fly by?

Squidward
01-02-2007, 09:14 PM
no its actually unmanned black spaceplanes that run off anti matter that was captured during solar flares:D

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
I just saw Henry Kissinger on TV................

three words came to mind............................

The Living Dead

DaveMorris
01-02-2007, 09:32 PM
He died a long time ago...They just forgot to tell him.

luistwentyone
01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
He died a long time ago...They just forgot to tell him.

ROFLMMFAO !!! :D

Squidward
01-03-2007, 01:50 PM
did any of you see that bright star or star cluster lastnight during the full moon???
i had the scope out and took a few pics of the cluster and some pics of the moon :)

july865
01-03-2007, 02:20 PM
it reminds me of the hubble telescope after its launch

sacredfire
01-03-2007, 03:30 PM
did any of you see that bright star or star cluster lastnight during the full moon???
i had the scope out and took a few pics of the cluster and some pics of the moon :)

Perhaps it's the Heavens Gate Members to Inform us why were really in Iraq.

mj1333
01-03-2007, 04:35 PM

Sorry, but unless I am wrong, which to you I probably am, communists don't have a choice. we, (you) do. I'm not asking or telling you to agree with me, just stating how I feel. Just remember. you do have a choice. Coward, protester, whatever. I just don't understand why people have to put each other down here on sdreefs. Can't we all just get along?

Squidward
01-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Some invisible "thing" with the gravitational force of an object with a mass ten times our own galaxy is drawing the Milky Way and Andromeda together, and it's believed that the two galaxies will eventually collide.

i think its the Andromeda galaxy ;)

luistwentyone
01-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Sorry, but unless I am wrong, which to you I probably am, communists don't have a choice. we, (you) do. I'm not asking or telling you to agree with me, just stating how I feel. Just remember. you do have a choice. Coward, protester, whatever.....

and what are the options\choices below ????

mojoreason
01-04-2007, 01:12 PM
and what are the options\choices below ????

Dude - it's pretty clear ... wrap yourself in an American flag with your picture of Dumbya clutched in your sweaty palms & sing Kumbaya while burying your head in the sand.

However, I agree wholeheartedly that we should not put anyone down on this list at all. We are above all of this because God made us reefers.

HA! How do you like them apples Saddam, you swinging madass?

Seriously - - this group is filled with a wonderful breed of humans that are always kind, giving, generous & quick to lend a hand. While principled Americans do oftentimes disagree it is through that discourse that comes new light.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it." ~ Voltaire

luistwentyone
01-04-2007, 06:00 PM
first you tell me:

then you say:

Sorry, but unless I am wrong, which to you I probably am, communists don't have a choice. we, (you) do. I'm not asking or telling you to agree with me, just stating how I feel. Just remember. you do have a choice. Coward, protester, whatever.....

now its:

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it." ~ Voltaire

I think #1 & #3 are a complete contradiction. whatcha think ? you seem to have a knack for contradictions.

mojoreason
01-05-2007, 09:33 AM
LUSTY!!! That's not MJ saying that - - it's ME! And I don't think I've contradicted anything I've said.

But I will defend your right to say whatever you feel ... I just hope people quit personally attacking others who express their dissident.

luistwentyone
01-05-2007, 09:41 AM
LUSTY!!! That's not MJ saying that - - it's ME! And I don't think I've contradicted anything I've said.

But I will defend your right to say whatever you feel ... I just hope people quit personally attacking others who express their dissident.

holy cheap **** batman ! its all them Ms and Js, :confused:

okay. time to call it quits.

admin please kill the thread.