PDA

View Full Version : 37 Tall Macro Tank Dec. Update

Bruce
12-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Well this is my new passion. I can't stop fussing over this tank. Still have lots of hair algae but it seems to be dying back in places. The new purple algae on the lower left of the tank has proved impossible to attach without breaking into little pieces so I did what I usually do when I have this problem. I threw a small rock on top of it and just hope for the best. I should have bought the rock it was growing on but it had 3 corals growing on it also and he wanted 70 bucks for it. So being that I am cheap I just made him give me a piece.
Anyway this tank is starting to come around and it is really fun to see it from my couch which is where most of these pics were taken from.

These are left view, right view and full tank pics.

Bruce

gemini
12-20-2006, 08:44 PM
wow nice tank what live stock do you have in there?

DaChrisDude
12-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Sweet. SW planted tanks are cool, I'll probably do one one of these days. Tank looks very nice. What's the skinny, green, wispy plant planted in the sand in the middle?

Bruce
12-21-2006, 06:54 AM
Live stock: False perc, klein's butterfly, neon goby, 2 pep shrimp, couple of snails and some shrooms.

The plants on the sand bed is Shoal Grass the only none algal species in the tank.