PDA

View Full Version : Is it Laundry night?

ocean1
11-30-2006, 07:08 PM
There was a young couple that had a problem asking each other every time they wanted to have sex.

So to make it easier on each of them they would say to each other "Honey do you want to do the laundry?".

So one day the guy comes up to his wife feeling in the mood and says to her "Honey do you want to do the laundry?".

Not feeling well at the time she says back to him "I have a really bad headache right now!".

The guy shrugs his shoulders and says ok and walks off.

An hour or so passed and the lady was feeling better but guilty about turning down her guy for sex.

She finds him in the back room relaxing in front of the TV and sways up to him and gently says "Honeyyyyy do you want to do the laundry now?".

He slowly turns to her and nicely says "No,,,,it was a light load so I did it by hand".

Heather
11-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Hahahahaha!

Wulfhound
11-30-2006, 07:36 PM
That's great! LOl:D

cagirly2006
12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
haha thats a good one!! LMAO :D :D :D

pk-sd
12-01-2006, 09:02 AM
A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the remark.

A little later, the husband takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill!" She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."

cagirly2006
12-01-2006, 09:05 AM
haha that one is good too...of corse she wouldnt after those comments!! LMAO again!!!

pk-sd
12-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Mr. Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet, and very polite.

One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open."

He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his secretary. Calling her in, he asked, "By the way Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door was open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

cagirly2006
12-01-2006, 09:10 AM
haha where are you getting these? Duffel bags...HAHA

pk-sd
12-01-2006, 09:13 AM
A noted sex therapist realizes that people often lie about the frequency of their encounters, so he devises a test to tell for certain how often someone has sex.

To prove his theory, he fills up an auditorium with people, and goes down the line, asking each person to smile. Using the size of the person's smile, the therapist is able to guess accurately until he comes to the last man in line, who is grinning from ear to ear.

"Twice a day," the therapist guesses, but is surprised when the man says no. "Once a day, then?" Again the answer is no. "Twice a week?" "No." "Twice a month?" "No." The man finally says yes when the doctor gets to "once a year".

The therapist is angry that his theory isn't working, and asks the man, "What the heck are you so happy about?"

The man answers, "Tonight's the night!"

cagirly2006
12-01-2006, 09:18 AM
lol :D

Heather
12-01-2006, 09:22 AM
hahaha...those are funny!