PDA

View Full Version : Charger Fans Make It Happen...click for food for San Diego!

Heather
11-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Campbell Soup has a promotion for each city with an NFL franchise. Go to the Campbell website below and vote for the Chargers. For each vote the Chargers gets, they will donate a can of soup to a San Diego soup kitchen. This is a great cause with Christmas coming up. Please pass this on. Thank you!

ONE VOTE IS ONE CAN OF SOUP!!!

http://www.chunky.com/clickforcans.aspx

The Green Bay Packers have over 700,000 votes while the Chargers only have 22,000.

Come on San Diegans....click to vote!

You don't have to register, or enter any information...just click on the Chargers icon....that's it! You can vote everyday!!! Even if you aren't a football fan...go ahead and vote for the Chargers, so that the food comes here to San Diego :)

SolRo
11-29-2006, 10:49 AM
actualy the winning teams wieght = number of cans donated, not # of votes they get.

Heather
11-29-2006, 12:20 PM
actualy the winning teams wieght = number of cans donated, not # of votes they get.
Ok...I admit I was just passing this on as it was given to me....but you're right. I did take the time to read it this time, instead of just casting my vote. Here's what it says....

The competition is heating up.
This year, one NFL team will earn a donation of Campbell's® soup to the food bank of its choice. How much soup? We'll get the official stats for all the players on the winning team's official roster and donate one can for every pound the total team weighs! So far, the Green Bay Packers remain the undefeated Click for Cans champs – will they stay on top, or will they get a run for their money this year? It's up to you!

Don't be discouraged if your team doesn't get the most clicks. The team that improves the most in the number of clicks from last year will also receive a donation! We'll donate 2006 cans on behalf of the team that shows the most improvement in the number of clicks from last year.

Just click to fight hunger.
Visit Chunky.com every day to click on your favorite NFL team. The team with the most clicks and the team with the most improved clicks by midnight on December 15, 2006 will earn donations of Campbell's® soup.

The more times you participate, the more votes your team will have. So come back every day, and let your buddies know so they can vote too!

So even though we don't have a chance to win overall....maybe we can be the team that improves from last year. I think it's worth the effort at least...cause it only takes 2 seconds. If you have high speed that is! ;)