PDA

View Full Version : SoKal-Reefin......Nice guy.....Good Frag!

Acoustic
01-22-2004, 10:30 PM
So I met up with SoKal-Reefin today at AW to buy his candy cane frag. Nice guy for meeting someone for the first time. I haven't met up with anyone from any forum I post on so it was kind of awkward. The candy cane frag I bought from him is in perfect health except for the one damaged head. (I was informed before hand) Anyhow, here's a pic of the frag after a couple hours of settling in.

Looking forward to seeing all you wierdos at the BBQ!

Acoustic
01-22-2004, 11:51 PM
Here's a tentically night picture:

SanDiegoReefs
01-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Acoustic:

That was your first in-person meeting? They are always kind of strange, especially at the AW parking lot.

My favorite things about meeting a new SDCC member:

1. Calling them by their handle when you forget their real name: "Excuse me, are you Ghost?"

2. "Ok, I'll be driving a blue Mazda, what about you?"

3. Dealing out of the trunk of a car in the parking lot makes me feel like I'm a cuban drug runner buying heavy machine guns from a guy named Sanchez.

4. Making eye contact and doing the inquisitive "Hey are you here to trade?" nod, with someone who you mistake for the guy you're meeting, only to realize it's just some random AW customer walking to his car.

-moore

Acoustic
01-23-2004, 02:14 AM
Too funny. How was "Coral Reef Adventure" at Imax?

brahm
01-23-2004, 08:46 AM
my first name is Brahm

MarLooney
01-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Marlo'.... and you did tell me your real name when i met you... ;-P

alien4fish
01-31-2004, 08:24 AM
now im fee ling left out:(

alien4fish
01-31-2004, 08:25 AM
hi my name is Kevin and im a reefer addict:D

SDRotary
02-18-2004, 04:35 PM
moore, what type of blue Mazda? I am sure I have bumped into some of you b4. I have a yellow Protege5 with a cf hood and its loud. My name is Kyle and I am young, 24 so I am usually easy to spot throwing my $$ away constantly at AW, PetKingdom, recently OG, fountains on occasion(down the street), usually bi-weekly at a minimum. yell at me if you see me!