PDA

View Full Version : News Bulletin !!!

luistwentyone
11-03-2006, 02:35 PM
the Rev Ted Haggard resigned as one of the nation's top evangelical leaders, but had no problems stepping down, he already had his sh*t packed !

on a more serious note, he wants us to believe that he bought methamphetamines from the male prostitute, but that he didn't take them, he threw them away.

SolRo
11-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey! Now we got another counter for the crappy bill clinton jokes the conservatives like to make.

At least he lied about having sexual relations with a woman!

swissfish
11-03-2006, 07:51 PM
nooo that wasn't a hooker he was a masseuse:)

ocean1
11-03-2006, 07:53 PM
How about I didnt inhale.... CHAAAAA right

jrjuiliano
11-04-2006, 07:44 AM
You know, being this close to an election, I started getting mad because the headlines would say "anti-*** pastor with a male prostitute", but then you'd read the article and he'd say he flatly denied it, no way in hell, blah blah blah. the truth will come out, you'll see...

Then it turns out that he 'only' bought some meth from the masseuse.

Give me a frickin' break.

When are these fools gonna learn!

vinny73
11-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Yeah right! Did a little meth and he sucked my .... I didn't suck his! He's the *** one! Typical for someone in the spotlight. They should just let the priests and other clebate people have a wife. Then they can bang them instead of little boys or queer prostitutes!

swissfish
11-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Yeah right! Did a little meth and he sucked my .... I didn't suck his! He's the *** one! Typical for someone in the spotlight. They should just let the priests and other clebate people have a wife. Then they can bang them instead of little boys or queer prostitutes!

LOL!!!!