PDA

View Full Version : clothes Silkscreen

eric808
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
My buddy and I are looking into creating a clothing line but I need help in finding a good company to silk screen. We need someone to do a quick turnaround at a reasonable price. So if you guys know anyone who does this kind of stuff let me know.
Thanks

onad75
11-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Eric sending PM

rudy
11-01-2006, 07:49 AM
When you need embroidered hats, see me. http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18538

eric808
11-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Hey Rudy,
I'll definitely be hitting you up, can you do mix colors? I've found places in Chula Vista thats pretty price competitive, if your price are good I'll give you my business. Can you show me more of your work for hats, clothing, and stickers.
Thanks !!

When you need embroidered hats, see me. http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18538

reefermadness
11-01-2006, 10:21 AM
i know a guy who owns his own clothing company and freelances for other people for cheap. i think i can get you hooked up.

DaChrisDude
11-01-2006, 12:00 PM
i know a guy who owns his own clothing company and freelances for other people for cheap. i think i can get you hooked up.

PM me the info plz.... Local guy?

eric808
11-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Cool!! let me know what is needed to get "Hooked up". If it's possible I would like to meet up with him soon. We are looking in getting something out by the end of this month.
Thanks!!

rudy
11-01-2006, 04:14 PM
I can do six colors.
I'll try to get some pics.

reefermadness
11-01-2006, 04:59 PM
what kind of company are you trying to start? You can make ok money if you get a good deal on screening, like a few bucks a shirt and then sell them for 10 or 12 dollaz. Have fun with it. One of my budies started a clothing line and started to go big with it. A lot of work and a few investors later he now only owns 12% of the company and still makes shat. You gota sell big to make $$. He has full catalogs with with hoodies, hats, pants, shorts, you name it, has the creator of south pole clothing and the guy who started think skatebords and element in his corner helping him out and it is still an uphill battle trying to blow up.

Ronberto
11-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Yo, I run a clothing line out of long beach. We do most everything out of house so i have access to a lot of different vendors and an overall know how of the industry. Let me know if you need any help.

Ron
www.MartianChurch.com
www.VinxiClothing.com

mramc3
11-03-2006, 11:40 AM
eric,
let me know when you get this done, we are trying to get these shirts made for Derrick before xmas.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/mramc3/Myspace/derrickhomeboy.jpg

eric808
11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Ronberto
I'm interested in getting to know your "overall know how of the industry". Any information is good information for us now. Can you give me your contact Info so I can give you a call, I want chat about this.

Yo, I run a clothing line out of long beach. We do most everything out of house so i have access to a lot of different vendors and an overall know how of the industry. Let me know if you need any help.

Ron
www.MartianChurch.com
www.VinxiClothing.com