PDA

View Full Version : new addition!

Fishaholic
10-26-2006, 03:13 PM
hI-

Heres my new Yellow Tang! (thanks Ashley, you were pushy for a pic ;) so her they are!!! J/K)
He won't dare mess with my clowns! not even one dirty look!

with my flame hawk
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/jerehmyd/yellowtang012.jpg

crusin solo
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/jerehmyd/yellowtang001.jpg

these guys keep the Tank in check! (no funny business here!)
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/jerehmyd/yellowtang014.jpg

DaChrisDude
10-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Tang police! Tang police!! *sirens!* WeeeuuuWeeuuu!!

Lol, very nice Jer. :)

Fishaholic
10-26-2006, 03:25 PM
its wierd the Tang HATED Ashleys new Maroon Clown constantly niping the fins then when I put him in my tank not even a glance towards my clowns. I guess some fish just have attiude problems :)

bad fish, bad fish, whatcha gonna do. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you! lol.

Kinda gives a new meaning to the term "black and whites"

cagirly2006
10-26-2006, 05:00 PM
haha nice pics!! i cant wait until we get another one!! soon though. :D

and were glad he did so well in your tank, he looks so good in there, hes the brightest thing in there, and ever since u put him in there it seems like your yellow clown goby is always close to him!! Are they friends?

Fishaholic
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
more less. the Tang chased the clown goby at first but now the little clown goby likes to perch on the seaweed for the tang. weird sh!t..... I hope they are friends :)

Thanks again I love the tang!!!

SolRo
10-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Very nice

Btw, the nipping probably happened because the tang had the aquarium as his territory and didnt like the new addition. In your tank it's the other way around, he's the newbie so he leaves everyone alone.

Fishaholic
10-26-2006, 05:52 PM
:D yeah a newbie whos a puss :) not the mean a$$ hole he was in Ashleys tank. Its funny how a little attiude adjustment can happen soooooo fast with fish, my cichlids are the exact same way. When ever I get a tough a$$ I put hime in a tank with a bigger tough a$$ who sets them straight, then when I return them to their original tank where they were a jerk the attiude is waaaayyyyy different (at least for a few months :))

I wounder if there is a Fish Whisperer that would be a sic job

Nigritude
10-26-2006, 05:57 PM
My maroon clown ate my newly acquired peppermint shrimp and then the pseudochromi got on it as well. She came roaring at the shrimp and chowed him down in a gulp. :(

Fishaholic
10-26-2006, 06:00 PM
damn . . . . :eek: crasy a$$ fish! *** I have heard some badddd stuff about maroons, also have heard bad stuff about my blacks but have never experinced it but once. My clown was swiming around with my cleaner shrimps back half in his mouth. Mabye he killed it of mabye he had an oppurtunistic meal hard to tell unless you see it happen :( oh well I still love them just the same :)

Nigritude
10-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Hehee, yeah I guess she was hungry? Well I have two others incase she gets mad hungry again. Its a hate-love thing.

Chanas4
10-26-2006, 06:49 PM
The Pep we just got in that group buy we did?

Nigritude
10-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah! Can you believe it? It was a decent size shrimp too.

lucubrator
10-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Never seen that happen before, but she does have a big mouth. Don't they say that fish are like their owners? ;)

Nice looking tang and flamehawk, sorta makes me want one again (flame hawk, not tang).

Chanas4
10-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Those were nice healthy shrimps too. I have a very civilized tank. Some behavioral probs. Lawnmower wont mow lawns, my Tang wont eat algae. Otherwise no aggression, even the damsel has gotten over himself. :-)

Squidward
11-14-2006, 03:27 PM
those clowns think they rule your reef but that tang could stick its barb in them if they messed with him ....my yellow tang used to flash its barb in the eels face and the eel would back off ...tuff fish...also the yellow tang will grab sea grass right out of the watchmens mouth....the new king is in town now

rudy
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Your tang looks good and so do the rest of your fish, cept that percula, why is it swimming upside down?:D
Nice tank.

coral diver
11-14-2006, 04:27 PM
What i learned is to aquascape my rock before i intro a new fish so they have to stablish a new territory and not to terroreist the new occupant