PDA

View Full Version : Crazy lady

SDFISHMAN
10-25-2006, 12:50 PM
What would you do.. I have a pool table and about 2 months ago 3PM the neighbor came over and asked if we can play alittle quitier.. There crazy 10 people in a 3 bedroom pretty much a flop house. 12 cars they take up the whole block.. I have never complained or said anything to them but today they crossed the line. She came over and asked me to turn my radio off (1PM). It wasn't that loud but then she said my daughter is too loud, people in my house, and I talk on the phone to loud... *** are you listening to me talk on the phone for.. Her excuse was that the sound she can fill it in her blood.. F#UkN Crazy or what.. When she said I was talking on the phone too load and my daughter she crossed the line.. Sorry I just had to vent... Time to turn on the subwoofers:cool: .................

BigAir
10-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Tell her to piss off. I had a neighbor like that, she got told the same thing and a few others as well.:D

Fishaholic
10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
what I would do is call the local police :) by law 1 house is aloud a certin # of vechiles only!! I have neighbors that do the same thing, then the cops come by and ticket the cars then they have to move them :)

also tell her to go fu@k herself, unless you have a noise ordinace law in your aera you can listen to the radio when and however lould you want!!!

Tell her if she dosen't like how lould you talk then you will be more than happy to get her some ear plugs!!!

ROCK ON!!!

boalgf
10-25-2006, 01:25 PM
I love when people have more cars than everyone else on the block combined! One of my neighbors used to have 3 busted down cars that he always parked out on the street. Aren't there laws governing that?

cagirly2006
10-25-2006, 01:26 PM
turn that ***** ALL the way up and open ALL of your windows and invite the homies over and PARTY!! :D

Chanas4
10-25-2006, 01:45 PM
My hubby SDPD ordinance is no loud noise after 10PM. She can complain all she wants before then, and you dont have to worry about it. You on the other hand can do something about all them cars if they're broken down or even if they dont get moved.

cagirly2006
10-25-2006, 01:46 PM
yeah especially if there broken down and parked on the street...its another thing i think if there broken down on THERE property...Good luck though fishman with your wacky neighbor!!

Fishaholic
10-25-2006, 01:59 PM
My hubby SDPD ordinance is no loud noise after 10PM. .

well here in escondido they have no noise ordinace laws :( You can call but they don't come for lould music, only parties and fights, etc.. :(

believe me I tried with out old POS neighbors

Lets have a band in the backyard!!

swissfish
10-25-2006, 02:19 PM
party at your house tonight?????

One block over from my house, 3 familys bought one 3 bedroom house and they all live in there (yep crazy) and park the cars in the street. There is nothing you can do as long as they move the cars every 72h.

SDFISHMAN
10-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I really don't have a problem with all the cars but the pull my trash cans on the curb to park and don't put thwm back... If I miss the trash because of them it going to be war:mad:

Wulfhound
10-25-2006, 02:35 PM
turn that ***** ALL the way up and open ALL of your windows and invite the homies over and PARTY!! :D

Second that bro

SECTER1
10-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Tell her to piss off. I had a neighbor like that, she got told the same thing and a few others as well.:D

I bet they really liked it when you got your new speakers.:D

BigAir
10-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Too bad that was my old house when that happened. Now, I still tell the neighbor too do the same, only it is my mom.:D :D

Justin, if your trash doesn't get picked up, just dump it in one of their open car windows.:eek:

cagirly2006
10-25-2006, 02:50 PM
haha that would be some funny *****!!

SDFISHMAN
10-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Thats a good idea:D .. Only if they knew all the duck bodies I have in there:cool:

cagirly2006
10-25-2006, 02:55 PM
ewww...dump it on there front door next time they bi#ch about stupid stuff!! haha or stick a duck in there mailbox!! HAHAHAHA

brncsfns5621
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Justin, do you rent? If so, by law you can only have so many people in one apartment. As a Landlord, I know. They also have to be on the lease, so call your landlord and drop a dime..

As for the cars, it is a 72hr rule for parking on the street. If it's there longer than that, you can call the Highway Patrol.

Good Luck

vinny73
10-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey Justin! I seem to have a way of frustrating and pissin of women and moronic neighbors! Let me know if you really wanna piss en of and make them scratch their heads!

cagirly2006
10-25-2006, 03:55 PM
lol :)

Chanas4
10-25-2006, 05:54 PM
The noise ordinance is a state ordinance. 415 of the penal code. Hubby says is what happens is if PD doesnt think its a big deal they either wont come out, or also if they are too busy they wont come out til hours later, then its too late. Hubby says if she called PD on you they would basically tell her tough caca, the noise you are generating is reasonable. Maybe they can 5150 her :D :D They would go out to talk to her about her complaint, realized shes a little cracked in the cabeza and haul her to county mental health. wouldnt that be cool :D

nah2ofish
10-25-2006, 06:05 PM
f*@k it, i say this weekend we all party at your house all day long! always looking for an excuse!

ocean1
10-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Put your house in the poll for the BBQ lol

Chanas4
10-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Do some knock and runs!!!

nah2ofish
10-25-2006, 10:37 PM
come on justin, ya know you want to!!

SDFISHMAN
10-25-2006, 10:50 PM
come on justin, ya know you want to!!

I was going to be nice but I was just told they knocked over my trashcan over the other day and left it. Trash was everywhere.. Now its war..................................:cool:

alex4angela
10-25-2006, 11:05 PM
If you have a get together let me know, I will have my Brother let us use his house as well :D since he is only two doors down. We can stretch it out a bit and piss plenty of people... LOL
Hey! It's not my bro. your talking about?

SDFISHMAN
10-25-2006, 11:14 PM
If you have a get together let me know, I will have my Brother let us use his house as well :D since he is only two doors down. We can stretch it out a bit and piss plenty of people... LOL
Hey! It's not my bro. your talking about?

Sounds good.. No its the people north of my place.. My buddy lives next to your bro.. Sdreefs block party:D ..........................

Flamehawk
10-26-2006, 12:01 AM
just be nice, don't sink to their level, just do things within legal limit...don't give them a chance to get you.

try collect some evidence, so if you need to go in court one day you can use it. Make sure if you video tap or take picture date and time shows on them. Try to catch them whenever they knock your trash can over or move it. Just collect whatever you think might benefit you if you do go to court.

good luck

DaChrisDude
10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
just be nice, don't sink to their level, just do things within legal limit...don't give them a chance to get you.

try collect some evidence, so if you need to go in court one day you can use it. Make sure if you video tap or take picture date and time shows on them. Try to catch them whenever they knock your trash can over or move it. Just collect whatever you think might benefit you if you do go to court.

good luck

I'm all about getting back and getting even *evil smirk*, but have to second Flamehawk's advice to be legit about it...

In other words, be as b*tchy as you can legally. :) Emphasis on the legally part...

Flamehawk
10-26-2006, 08:58 AM
well, I think keep things under legal limit is one thing. They are your neighbor, so you have to live with them near you. Main thing is you don't know what they are capable of or who their friends are. So just be careful with the things you do. I don't think you really have to do much to get on her nerve, since she already bother by things you and your family does.

good luck, keep us updated