PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming UFC match

skidz
10-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Who do think is going to win, Matt Hughes or George St. Pierre?

supaboy1981
10-22-2006, 04:35 AM
I hope GSP wins but its gonna be close. Hughes needs a good humbling like the one he almost got from Bj penn.

swissfish
10-22-2006, 07:14 AM
I hope GSP wins but its gonna be close.

Yeh xenia might take over, and put a cover on it th end the match:D :D :D :D

KingRB
10-22-2006, 07:17 AM
george is going to win. Matt is to much into the high life at this point in his career. George has grown and is going to win.

Who has the biggest t.v. ?
Lets watch the fight at your house...:D

GoTakuF1
10-22-2006, 09:12 AM
UFC who? (Anyone catch Real Deal?) ;) Country Breakfast got worked by BJ before BJ got injured. It'll be GSP's title!

Ars3nal619
10-22-2006, 09:39 AM
I used to like Hughes too, but if anyone can hand him his ass it will be GSP!!

Daniel
10-22-2006, 11:14 AM
I think Hughes is still able to pull a submission victory, but it's anybody's match... St. Pierre has a lot more experience now than when they first met.

Vayder1
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
I hope GSP wins but its gonna be close. Hughes needs a good humbling like the one he almost got from Bj penn.

I think Hughes will take him, but GSP is just as cocky IMHO. Hughes endurance is unmatched and I think that tips the scale slightly in his favor.

supaboy1981
10-22-2006, 07:38 PM
I think Hughes will take him, but GSP is just as cocky IMHO. Hughes endurance is unmatched and I think that tips the scale slightly in his favor.

GSP has knockout power and I think that evens the score maybe even tipping it in the direction of GSP. Hughes does not have knockout power point blank. Even when he had Bj's arms trapped and was landing solid blows on his face he couldnt knock out BJ. GSP handed out a few knockouts in his career Matt hasnt even gotten one.

but GSP is just as cocky IMHO.

How can you say that?? He is as humble as they come. If you are referring to what he said to Matt at the Last PPV UFc then your out of your mind. Matt started talking trash first by saying he will beat GSP Faster and better than he did last time. GSP said he wasnt impressed and once he saw that Matt was Genuinely offended by that comment he apologized.

St. Pierre has a lot more experience now than when they first met.

Absolutley, GSP gave Matt way to much respect in their first bout. GSP has pretty much demolished anyone in the way that UFC has put in front of him even winning a decision over BJ (Bj took the fight on short notice and gassed).

UFC who? (Anyone catch Real Deal?)

I had to work but I did read about it. Fedor submitted Coleman (no knock out?? Fedor have you gone soft?) Shogun beat up Randleman and submitted him and Henderson won a decision over Belfort. Thats all the matches I really cared to know about anyhow

GoTakuF1
10-22-2006, 07:47 PM
All the matches were great except for Butterbean. Ruthless and Nak's KO's were sweet! Nastula did pretty well against Barnett until he got subbed. Randleman bum-rushed Shogun and didn't really know what to do in his guard and got caught up by sweet knee-bar. Fedor soft? You gotta watch the fight. Mark's face was like a pancake :)

Vayder1
10-22-2006, 08:17 PM
GSP said he wasnt impressed and once he saw that Matt was Genuinely offended by that comment he apologized.

I didn't know he appologized, I don't follow it that closely. I think it will be a good match. Very few champions are humble to the point the command respect from other sportsman. I think Ladanian Tomlinson is one of the most humble athletes I've ever seen, and he has my utmost respect an I'm sure many athletes and spectators from his sport and others.

We'll see if GSP remains as humble as you say if he wins the title. Funny thing how titles and power can change a man.

supaboy1981
10-22-2006, 10:06 PM
All the matches were great except for Butterbean. Ruthless and Nak's KO's were sweet! Nastula did pretty well against Barnett until he got subbed. Randleman bum-rushed Shogun and didn't really know what to do in his guard and got caught up by sweet knee-bar. Fedor soft? You gotta watch the fight. Mark's face was like a pancake :)

Watching it on you tube right now. Coleman didnt really have a chance.

SDFISHMAN
10-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Randleman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0D5TpfjsS0

supaboy1981
10-23-2006, 06:42 PM
God thats gotta hurt. Randleman is a madman but he kept his cool he knew he wasnt in serious trouble of any sort of damage with the Achiles lock so he waited it out enduring the pain but that needbar will mess you up if you let it.

supaboy1981
11-05-2006, 08:50 PM
I like in the last few episodes in TUF where they forgot to mention how one of them would fight Anderson Silva and just focused on Matt Hughes. HAHAHAAHA

I think swick will make a good match but still might come up short.

GoTakuF1
11-06-2006, 11:29 AM
They should focus on A. Silva as Country Breakfast won't be the title holder for long ;) Did you catch Bushido 13, Jonathan?

reefermadness
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
war gsp!! matt better start injecting zyence bars and energy drinks to go along with those big country breakfasts becouse he is in for a long night. Been looking forward to this fight for a long time now.

Ars3nal619
11-19-2006, 10:44 AM
I used to like Hughes too, but if anyone can hand him his ass it will be GSP!!

ummmm what happ toall the hughes fans ??...he got owned !!!!

Vayder1
11-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Hughes dis get owned, but he didn't seem himself, and why was he trying to box? Anyway my hats off to gsp, he was ninja style, and unless Matt rethinks his game against him, I don't see Matt beating him.