PDA

View Full Version : Louie's 90 gal

luistwentyone
10-21-2006, 10:25 PM
this is my 90 gal glass FOWLR tank. I put this together for the sole purpose of getting a Clown Trigger, so shortly Homey the Clown will be home. The shrooms and stuff will find a new home when Homey shows up.

I got the tank and stand from David M, the live rock from Chilly Willy and the Seio pumps from Mike Parkis, thanks guys.
When I got the live rock from Will, we both found a Red Head Goby in the container with the rock, so I rushed home to see if it would survive and sure enough, he's made it so far. I might just set up a separate tank just for him. Also, I have a pic of white shrooms, I know I read somewhere in here where someby asked about white shrooms, well me gots some.

The stand is still under construction, I'm going to cover up the front and and both side, the skimmer would not fit under the stand (24").

let me know what you guys think, any suggestions, tips, recommendations are appreciated.

crstjohn
10-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Nice & clean! Looks good so far and will be a great home for the Trigger.

Wulfhound
10-21-2006, 10:34 PM
looks good bro.

Triggers are cool fish, especially the clown
keep us posted bro

Wulf

chilly05willy
10-22-2006, 01:22 AM
looks great man :) Thanks for the pix, so happy the goby made it, the water was COLD that morning! Keep us updated!

KingRB
10-22-2006, 07:19 AM
clown trigger up north for only $29

Live Water Aquariums
10-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Looks good. Homey should be fine with some shrooms. There are lots of lower light corals he would (Mostly) leave alone. Good luck-looks like fun.

boalgf
10-25-2006, 01:19 PM
I've always wanted a clown trigger, but ended up getting a Niger (plays well with others). Good luck with the tank!