PDA

View Full Version : 29 Gallon Tank

AdultSwim
08-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Up for sale is my salt water aquarium. Priced at $250 obo

It's a 29 gallon tank. Comes with 2 65W power compact lights with reflectors. Also included is a heater, 2 powerheads, and a power filter. Also glass canopy, floating magnetic glass cleaner.

Has about 60lbs of live sand and 50lbs of live rock. The rock has a lot of nice pieces; some tonga brances, some nice archs to make arches, etc...

This tank is about 8 months old. It is well established! No problems with algae. About six months ago while tank was getting started had a hair algae breakout. Got a lawnmower blenny and it totally took care of it. No algae problems at all since.

Comes with a large lawnmower blenny, red scooter blenny, several hermit crabs and snails, one large orange hermit (child's fist size), pencil urchin and probably a couple other things I'm forgetting.

This tank is totally ready for more fish. It can handle several more.

If you want I can certainly throw in my makeshift stand. I just have it on 16 cinder blocks with a one inch thick layer of styrofoam on top with a layer of particle board on top of the foam (foam and board were cut to size to exactly fit the blocks).

Also included are three 5-gallon water cooler jugs that I use to collect water from Scripps.

This is a great deal! The live rock and lights are worth the money alone. I'm a student at UCSD and am just really poor right now. I'm use the proceeds of this sale to buy some of my books this term.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call - sev six oh 6720 357 tombot [at] gmail.com - Please don't PM me (email instead)

I'm located in Mira Mesa - $250 obo takes it

Tom

-also up for sale are several road and mountain bikes (100$ and under) and a squire telecaster (100$)

ReeferGladness
09-01-2006, 10:13 AM
pictures?