PDA

View Full Version : Ora Farms Livestock Available Now!

brahm
07-12-2004, 08:43 AM
If your intrested in Livestock from ORA farms, Captive Bred / Grown Coral or Fish. please shoot me a PM or respond here. I setup an account with them today, but there is a minamum order size which needs to be reached before they will ship out. I will be posting prices and stock listing as soon as they are made available.

Prices do not include shipping that will be split up between the group of orderers based on the amount you spend. ORA offers a 100% Arrive alive Gaurntee & 24 hours. They will replace the item upon next order if there is a problem. These prices are for this ORDER ONLY. Payment/Deposit in advance prefered as I do not have room to house dozens of fish in the event we put together a fair sized order. If your item isn't avialable on time of order money will be returned.

suver569
07-12-2004, 09:22 AM
Things I'm interested in:

• Tridacna maxima (color)

• Tridacna maxima (gold)

• Tridacna squamosa

• Tridacna derasa

• Blue-Tip Staghorn (Acropora sp)

• Fuzzy Purple-tip Acropora (Acropora millepora)

Not all obviously, just wanted to get info on size/price.

brahm
07-12-2004, 09:40 AM
N/A No Longer Valid.

suver569
07-12-2004, 09:46 AM
False Percula

False Percula Misbar

What's the diff?

brahm
07-12-2004, 09:49 AM
N/A No Longer Valid

brahm
07-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by suver569
False Percula

False Percula Misbar

What's the diff?

The Misbars, have diffrent patterns then the your standard clownfish, some have no bars, some have dots, some have wierd stripes.. It's a result of Captive Breeding they are cheaper because they are considered "not pure" I think they look pretty cool sometimes.

Oh and for the Clams, at the moment I will not be selling / bringing in any clams. Barry over at Clamsdirect.com has a great selection and good prices (and is local La Mesa)

07-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Ill take:

a chips acropora!
A. valida tri-color staghorn Pink/purple/green
Blue Tortuosa Blue (regular blue/or Cali)

Depending on time. I was about to order somewhere else today. If it is going to take a while then ill have to think about it.

Please contact me with more details!

brahm
07-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by 481824
Ill take:

a chips acropora!
A. valida tri-color staghorn Pink/purple/green
Blue Tortuosa Blue (regular blue/or Cali)

Depending on time. I was about to order somewhere else today. If it is going to take a while then ill have to think about it.

Please contact me with more details!

Since ORA is a wholesalers we need to reach a minamum order before the order can be filled. If your are local you should get it cheaper from me though, due to the fact that your splitting the shipping costs with a large group of people (hopefully).

Bickmade
07-12-2004, 10:10 AM
im interested in:

Montipora digitata - Green Loosely attached $10.00
Montipora digitata - Orange Orange $18.00
Sunset Montipora digitata * Peach - SMALL $22.00

lrivera
07-12-2004, 10:16 AM
interested in
German blue polyp digitata

MrKrispy
07-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Brahm whatta setup, I'm in.

For those wanting accurate pictures (compared to ORA frags I have bought before)

http://www.orafarm.com/invert.html#stony

My list:

Green Bali Slimer Green $18.00
Elkhorn Montipora (M. hirisuta) NOT on plug $10.00
Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors $18.00

suver569
07-12-2004, 10:54 AM
No prob on the clams...Clams direct is probably cheaper to go directly to anyways.

Lets give these a try:

German Blue Polyp Digitata NOT on plug $15.00

What's our goal for a total before they will ship to us?

GAD
07-12-2004, 10:59 AM
Im also interested in the german blue polyp digitata

Bickmade
07-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by GAD
Im also interested in the german blue polyp digitata

sorry, i bought it already!

suver569
07-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Bickmade

How did you buy it already?

brahm
07-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Since the corals are limited, ORA currently has a policy where they will only sell Coral if we buy at least 250.00 in "Non-Coral" and then all is fare game. Hopefully some more people will Chime in on the fish, and etc. I personally am going to get a 2x Black White Percs which look like..

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/DamselPIX/Clownfishes/Amphiprion_ocellarisBLK3.jpg

brahm
07-12-2004, 11:06 AM

Unless noted, we can get as many as we like, these aren't 1 off frags from my tank this is from a Coral Farm.

suver569
07-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by brahm
Unless noted, we can get as many as we like, these aren't 1 off frags from my tank this is from a Coral Farm.

That's what I gathered from your post. One section mentioned that there were only 2 ea. available. The first list didnt mention a limit.

If needed, I can pitch in for a fish or two so we can get this order off. I'll debate for a while on what to get.

suver569
07-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Since the corals are limited, ORA currently has a policy where they will only sell Coral if we buy at least 250.00 in "Non-Coral" and then all is fare game. Hopefully some more people will Chime in on the fish, and etc. I personally am going to get a 2x Black White Percs which look like..

Those are friggin badass...I may have to pick one of them up.

fishman
07-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I might be interested in 2 large black false percs but I am going on vacation at the beginning of August and wont get back until the end of August. Will this order be before the end of this month?

brahm
07-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by fishman
I might be interested in 2 large black false percs but I am going on vacation at the beginning of August and wont get back until the end of August. Will this order be before the end of this month?

Ideally I'm hoping to close the order by the end of the week I'm hoping for Monday at the latests. I posted up a link to this order on Nano-reef.com as well so hopefully between the two BBS's we should get enough intrested people.

Plus since your order is fish, it shouldn't be a problem between the 2 of us, we are getting 120 in fish, so that's halfway to our goal.

Bickmade
07-12-2004, 12:16 PM
How did you buy it already?

just messin around with my friend, but I would buy it for him!

suver569
07-12-2004, 12:38 PM
just messin around with my friend, but I would buy it for him! [/QUOTE]

Ahhh. I was gonna have to sneak in your house and frag me a piece if there was only one and you got it. :p

sdwrx
07-12-2004, 12:40 PM
I'm definitely in for some of the corals if we can reach $250 on fish. Too bad they don't have much of a fish selection. Bummer because I just bought 2 clowns on last Friday! I'd also be interested in a few fighting conchs...

brahm
07-12-2004, 12:57 PM
from the looks of things, we have a tentative 180.00 in fish sold, so hopefully by the time we are ready to place the order it shouldn't be a problem.

brahm
07-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Also avialable,

Yellow Kuda Seahorses 45.00$ Eat Frozen Mysis.

GAD
07-12-2004, 02:29 PM
[B]Since the corals are limited, ORA currently has a policy where they will only sell Coral if we buy at least 250.00 in "Non-Coral" and then all is fare game.

Does this mean that clams and inverts would go towards the "Non-Coral" price? A clam or two should boost it past $250.
Whats there website BTW?

Bickmade
07-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by GAD
Does this mean that clams and inverts would go towards the "Non-Coral" price? A clam or two should boost it past $250.
Whats there website BTW?

www.GAD.com

smooth
07-12-2004, 02:45 PM
I want a pair of false percs. Do they sell pairs of black false percs?

If you can show me pictures of the false regular and false black ones, I would appreciate it.

Also, I want a single orchid dottyback. Please let me know if they have pairs of those available. If they don't, maybe I can buy two young enough that could possibly pair off.

Please let me know my fish options, and then I can get the money to you. But that should put you very near or over the top of your $250.

alien4fish
07-12-2004, 03:01 PM
i would be intersted in a

tridacna derasa or

tridacna squamosa any prices on any of these critters?

brahm
07-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by smooth
I want a pair of false percs. Do they sell pairs of black false percs?

If you can show me pictures of the false regular and false black ones, I would appreciate it.

Also, I want a single orchid dottyback. Please let me know if they have pairs of those available. If they don't, maybe I can buy two young enough that could possibly pair off.

Please let me know my fish options, and then I can get the money to you. But that should put you very near or over the top of your $250.

I'll shoot them and email, I should have answers to your questions for tommorow morning but as far as percs go..

Black False Perc (Occelaris)

False Perc (Occelaris)

http://www.orafarm.com/images/false_percula.jpg

brahm
07-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by alien4fish
i would be intersted in a

tridacna derasa or

tridacna squamosa any prices on any of these critters?

They don't have any Derasa's at the moment, and as of yet I cannot order clams. I'll get back to you about that tommorow.

brahm
07-13-2004, 12:42 AM

I spoke to them they only have the medium size right now, they said they sell out before they can grow them out, The fish are between 1.5" - 2"

brahm
07-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by sdwrx
I'm definitely in for some of the corals if we can reach $250 on fish. Too bad they don't have much of a fish selection. Bummer because I just bought 2 clowns on last Friday! I'd also be interested in a few fighting conchs...

post or pm what you want exactly, as it looks like we hit the min order, so I can make a exact order.

brahm
07-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Good news looks like we have reached are min order. I'll have a conformation tommorow. Since we are all set The order is set to be placed on Wensday arrive on thursday. I'll post an exact deadline to ad stuff (most likely earlier wensday before noon pst) The following people please arrange payment with me so I can confirm.. The sooner we get the coral orders in the better chance we have of them not getting sold out from under us!! (i'll switch your status from pending to confirmed once after you verify this list) (also please note: this list is just for SDREEF members , other people are placing orders as well, so the shipping will be split by more ways then posted here)

Order so far

481824 - Total : 135.00
$60.00 (paid) (remaning $75.00)

A. valida tri-color staghorn Pink/purple/green $25.00
Blue Milepora $35.00
BLUE TORT $45.00
Purple Bottlebrush $30.00

Bickmade - : Total $50.00

Montipora digitata - Green Loosely attached $10.00 (verified/pp)
Montipora digitata - Orange Orange $18.00 (verified/pp)
Sunset Montipora digitata * Peach - SMALL $22.00 (verified/pp)

lrivera : Total $25.00
elkhorn montipora $10.00
German blue polyp digitata $15.00 (verfied/pp)

MrKrispy : Total $56.00

Green Bali Slimer Green $18.00 (verified/pp)
Elkhorn Montipora (M. hirisuta) NOT on plug $10.00 (verified/pp)
Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors $18.00(verified/pp)

suver569 : Total $33.00

German Blue Polyp Digitata NOT on plug $15.00 (verified/PP)
Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors $18.00 (verified/PP)

GAD : Total $15.00

german blue polyp digitata (verified/pp) $15.00

fishman : Total $50.00

(2) Black Percs $25.00 (verfied/pp)

smooth : Total $??.??

pair of percs either black or standard (undecided/pending)
orchid dottyback (1) (possible pair/pending)

ConnorJR : Total $90.00

(2) Blue Torts $45.00 (pending)

Shoobie : Total $180.00

(4) Yellow Kuda Seahorses 45.00$ (verified/pp)

David M : Total $90.00

(2) Yellow Kuda Seahorses (verified/pp)

sdwrx : Total $70.00 (verified/pp)
(2) Strombus alatus Fighting conch $4.00 each
Indo acropora Purple tip $22.00
Green Seriatopora quattatus Green bird’s nest $25.00

reefrenzy : Total $98.00 (verified/pp)

Millepora Blue $35.00
Turquoise Staghorn Turquoise $30.00

softie57 : Total $35.00 (paid)

Millepora Blue $35.00

suver569
07-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Awesome. Just let us know when/where Brahm. Thanks for setting this up! Sending a PM to verify my order.

TommyD
07-13-2004, 06:47 AM
quote:

Originally posted by GAD
Whats there website BTW?

www.GAD.com

Bick said the website was www.GAD.com; but that brings me to Garaphic Art & Design in New Jersey.. Is it user error?? :(

-Tom D.

suver569
07-13-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by TommyD
quote:

Originally posted by GAD
Whats there website BTW?

www.GAD.com

Bick said the website was www.GAD.com; but that brings me to Garaphic Art & Design in New Jersey.. Is it user error?? :(

-Tom D.

No, bick was messing around i'm sure.
http://www.orafarm.com

GAD
07-13-2004, 08:04 AM
You want cash when we get it? or can we paypal you the $??

m_tyson
07-13-2004, 08:15 AM
i'll take 4 kuda seahorses ($180) - please request mixed sexes if possible. that should get your fish order over $250 :D

MrKrispy
07-13-2004, 10:29 AM
this is kind of a weird question, but since I have done bulk orders before:

Is there any way they can label the shipping bags? When you get a couple of similar acros shipped it is hard to tell the difference sometimes.

fishman
07-13-2004, 11:41 AM
I will take the black percs. The largest you can get me. Do I just pay you on Thursday? Do they have pairs of black percs?

brahm
07-13-2004, 02:18 PM
..Ok, I spoke to ORA, and They can't ship the order out Until Thursday so it will be here on friday (sorry for the change)...

..The following info.

1. No, they don't have Pairs of Black percs.. I don't think they can bother since pairing since they sell so well.. (but..perculas are pretty easy to pair up from my experiences)

2. Yes they can get diffrent sexes of the following

Sea horses
Dottybacks

3. Prefered Payment method is cash or otherwise, if you like we can meet tonight or tommorow, at either AW or OG, or else where I'm located in the Clairmont/UC Area

As far as paypal I'll get charged from paypal (no bueno), But if that is what is most convient for you..It's fine, my paypal account is (bgoodis @ cargomusic.com) (delete spaces)

4. I'm updating so I can keep track of things for those intrested basically there are three 3 diffrent captions
(pending = non verfied item list)
(verfied / pp = Verfied items, but not paid yet)
(Recieved/PIF = Paid in Full)

in the event my pm box gets filled shoot me an email at the above email address or call me on my cell 858-395-7318

Thanks
Brahm

brahm
07-13-2004, 04:31 PM
OK ORDER UPDATE

I called and placed the order to get as much as we can held.. We can still ad stuff UP until 2pm Wesday!

Ok the bad news.. The following ITEMS are NO LONGER IN STOCK AND COULD NOT BE ORDERED AT THIS TIME

MEDIUM Black False Percula (Amphiprion ocellaris)

(Fishman, I ordered up 4 Misbared black percs for myself, If you like you can check them out.. if they are to your liking you will have first dibs, If not no worries)

Green Bird's Nest (Seriatopora guttatus) - GBIRDXL

(want to try to order the smaller size?)

Australian Delicate Staghorn - ASTAG

THE GOOD NEWS!

They told me they now have a few if anybody is intrested. I'll have prices for these ASAP

Miami Orchid stags
and Purple bottlebrushs

fishman
07-13-2004, 04:51 PM
I'll have to pass then. Thanks anyways

brahm
07-13-2004, 05:09 PM
I'll have to pass then. Thanks anyways

Not a problem. If more become available would you like me to contact you?

fishman
07-13-2004, 05:24 PM
yea if more come in then ill take them.
Thanks
keith

lrivera
07-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Brahm,

please add an elkhorn montipora to my order. Thanks.

sdwrx
07-13-2004, 07:52 PM
brahm- did you get my pm? I didn't see my name added to the list...

I'd like to purchase

-Two (2) Strombus alatus Fighting conch $4.00 each
-German Blue Polyp Digitata NOT on plug $15.00
-Indo acropora Purple tip $22.00
-Green Seriatopora quattatus Green bird’s nest $25.00

reefrenzy
07-13-2004, 08:55 PM
Put me down for 1 each of:

Millepora Blue $35.00

Thanks!
Kohji

kim92111
07-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Thanks Brahm for doing all this. I saw your post re: paypal. I think that at a minimum we (buyers) should pay for this cost, especially if we are using paypal.

Here are the things I want(ed):

(2) Strombus alatus Fighting conch

(1) Turquoise Staghorn Turquoise
(2) Blue Tortuosa Blue
(1) Millepora Blue
(1) Chips Acropora* Purple & Green
(1) Purple bottlebrushs
(1) Miami Orchid stags
(2) Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors
(1) Indo acropora Purple tip

btw, if you want to check out pictures of the ORA frags, you can go to Dustin's (owner of ORA) personal website pictures of the frag. You can see others if you go remove the last part.

http://www.dustindorton.com/work/3-19-04/

sdwrx
07-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by kim92111
Thanks Brahm for doing all this. I saw your post re: paypal. I think that at a minimum we (buyers) should pay for this cost, especially if we are using paypal.

What does paypal take away? I think I remember it being around 3%. Does that sound right? If we do paypal, we should add the % to the total.

brahm
07-14-2004, 01:51 AM
What does paypal take away? I think I remember it being around 3%. Does that sound right? If we do paypal, we should add the % to the total.

That would be great, also don't fergot i'm going to have to figure out the shipping costs to be split between everybody once the order is finalized.

07-14-2004, 08:09 AM
Brahm add these for me please:

Australian Delicate Staghorn
Blue Tort

If Delicate Staghorn is not available

Please add Blue Tort and Purple Bottlebrush. Thanks!

Bickmade
07-14-2004, 08:58 AM
so whats next brahm? still waiting for more purchases?

suver569
07-14-2004, 09:16 AM
I'll bring cash if that's cool brahm, Unless you want the payment like today or something.. Then I'll have to PP you the money and I'll pick up the PP Charge.

brahm
07-14-2004, 10:55 AM
OK, THE ORA ORDER IS CLOSED THIS IS THE FINAL ORDER.

REMBER SHIPPING CHARGES HAVE NOT BEEN ADDED TO THESE TOTALS.

ALSO, It has been brought to my attention that I should be charging sales tax since I am putting these items under my resale account. Sales tax is 7.75%.. As I negelected to state so earlier if anybody has any SERIOUS qualms/gripes (as I to would be a bit un happy if somebody said at the last minute..oh there is another charge)... I will eat the tax.....

But for those of you that understand, It is much apprecieted and i'll make it up in future deals :)

481824 - Total : 135.00
$60.00 (paid)

A. valida tri-color staghorn Pink/purple/green $25.00
Blue Milepora $35.00
BLUE TORT $45.00
Purple Bottlebrush $30.00

Bickmade - : Total $50.00 (PAID)

Montipora digitata - Orange Orange $18.00
Sunset Montipora digitata * Peach - SMALL $22.00

lrivera : Total $25.00 (paid)
elkhorn montipora $10.00
German blue polyp digitata $15.00

MrKrispy : Total $56.00

Green Bali Slimer Green $18.00 (verified/pp)
Elkhorn Montipora (M. hirisuta) NOT on plug $10.00 (verified/pp)
Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors $18.00(verified/pp)

suver569 : Total $33.00

German Blue Polyp Digitata NOT on plug $15.00 (verified/PP)
Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2” – 3” good colors $18.00 (verified/PP)

GAD : Total $15.00

german blue polyp digitata (verified/pp) $15.00

ConnorJR : Total $90.00

(2) Blue Torts $45.00 (verified/pp)

Shoobie : Total $180.00 (paid)

(4) Yellow Kuda Seahorses 45.00$

David M : Total $90.00

(2) Yellow Kuda Seahorses (verified/pp)

sdwrx : Total $70.00 (verified/pp)
(2) Strombus alatus Fighting conch $4.00 each
Indo acropora Purple tip $22.00
Green Seriatopora quattatus Green bird’s nest $25.00

reefrenzy : Total $98.00 (verified/pp)

Millepora Blue $35.00

softie57 : Total $35.00 (paid)

Millepora Blue $35.00

Kim92111

(2) Strombus alatus Fighting conch
(1) Turquoise Staghorn Turquoise
(2) Blue Tortuosa Blue
(1) Millepora Blue
(1) Chips Acropora* Purple & Green
(1) Purple bottlebrushs
(1) Miami Orchid stags
(2) Assorted Marshall Island Acropora 2" - 3" good colors
(1) Indo acropora Purple tip

ChinMonster

blue torts, purple bottle brush.

brahm
07-14-2004, 11:01 AM
OK, Here is the location

I'll be there from the Time the corals arrive, until they are all picked up!

4901-906 Morena Blvd, San Diego Ca.

(please not if you put the -906 in map quest it gives you the wrong address)

Basically if your going NORTH on morena blvd once the street ends go into the commerical business complex (Rose Canyon Business Park)

It's unit #906

If you go through the service gate keep going until you see an area that goes down to the left, When you do GO RIGHT (do not go down the hill) and you'll crash into the 900 building

If you go through the main gate keep going straight back, and when you are in the second big parking lot Go RIGHT and you'll see the 900 building also there is a MAP of the business complex by the deli

It's Unit 906 (aka Cargo Music)

ALSO NOTE: I have limited holding room. If you can't make it I may be able to hold items depending on my space

BUT DUE TO THE CURRENT HEAT I CAN'T GAURNTEE ANYTHING (After the 24 hour period) THAT I HAVE TO HOLD AS MY SPS TANK IS NOT CHILLED!.

Also If you have problems with your piece I need to get back to ORA within 48 hours so You need to get back to me with in 36!

Bickmade
07-14-2004, 11:07 AM
***!

07-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Thanks! Please check your PM.

brahm
07-14-2004, 11:31 AM
4901-906 Morena Blvd San Diego, CA

suver569
07-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Friday is the pickup date, correct?

I'm suspecting an afternoon deliver, so is 4:30ish an ok time to stop by?

brahm
07-14-2004, 11:43 AM
Friday is the pickup date, correct?

I'm suspecting an afternoon deliver, so is 4:30ish an ok time to stop by?

It should actually be there earlier then that, since it's going to be sent overnite. Yes Friday. But 4:30 is fine. I'll post an exact time it should be showing up once it's shipped out tommorow.

Also the sooner you guys pickup your stuff the better chance it has, by the time it gets to me it will have sat in a bag from the time it was picked the day before, then Shipped across the country from Florida!

Also If anybody needs reciets let me know, and for those of you who can meet up with me tonight for payment (It would be GREATLY appreciated) or Pay Pal me. BEFORE PICK-UP! (or worst case you can do it from the office)

I will beat OG & AW tonigth from 4:00 - ??

sdwrx
07-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Your the man! I'm pretty busy tonight, so I will have to paypal you the money. Let us know when you figure out the shipping price so we can include that in our payment. Thanks again!

brahm
07-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Your the man! I'm pretty busy tonight, so I will have to paypal you the money. Let us know when you figure out the shipping price so we can include that in our payment. Thanks again!

I Tried to get the shipping price, but they told me they won't have an exact number until they pull the pieces and see how many boxes it's going to take.

suver569
07-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Sending you a PM regarding paypal payment.

Bickmade
07-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Sent PM! Sent Paypal too!

brahm
07-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Sent PM! Sent Paypal too!

Thanks! For those of you that I met today, or pay pal'd me I will update the list first thing when I get home!

brahm
07-15-2004, 12:49 AM
Thanks! For those of you that I met today, or pay pal'd me I will update the list first thing when I get home!

!BUMP for list update see page 4

brahm
07-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Alright I got confirmation the order has been shipped!!!

Estimate Arrival Time 3:30 Tomorow! See ya than! I'm going through right now, and checking the invoice to make sure everything got orded. I also will figuring out shipping & tax.

brahm
07-15-2004, 07:09 PM
Here it is, the Finaly TALLY

THIS TOTAL INCLUDES SHIPPING & TAX! if you are using pay pal please add %3 (..not the end of the world if you don't but would be nice ;)

ConnorJR $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

reefrenzy $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

481824 $0.00 (PIF)/Received TKS

Sdwrx $0.00 (PIF)/Received TKS

Surver569 $0.00 (PIF)/Received TKS

Gad $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

lrivera C $0.00 (PIF)/Received TKS

MrKrispy $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

Bickmade $0.00 (PIF)/recieved TKS

Softie57 $0.00 (PIF)/Received TKS

Shoobie $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

David M $0.00 (PIF)/Recieved TKS

07-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Remaining balance sent! Thanks!

suver569
07-15-2004, 07:51 PM
39.20 Sent via paypal. Thanks brahm, I'll be by tomorrow.

sdwrx
07-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Sent you the money via paypal. Thanks again- see you tomorrow

reefrenzy
07-15-2004, 10:30 PM
brahm,

I'll be bringing you ca$h tomorrow if that's OK...

Thanks,
Kohji

brahm
07-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by reefrenzy
brahm,

I'll be bringing you ca$h tomorrow if that's OK...

Thanks,
Kohji

Of course :) not a problem at all. I should even have change :)

MrKrispy
07-16-2004, 09:13 AM
altight brahm see you around 3:45-4:00

thanks again!

brahm
07-16-2004, 10:30 AM
ALRIGHT!!! The Order is IN!

Looks like fedex showed up a bit early!!

I'll be over a 4901-906 Morena Blvd With Everything in about 30 mins..

Hope to see you there!!

suver569
07-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Very nice, let us know how they look... if you got a computer :P

See ya in a few hours.

MrKrispy
07-16-2004, 11:53 AM
cool! I will head over now and get the swag, woohoo!

reefrenzy
07-16-2004, 12:43 PM
I will be there in 20 mins!

brahm
07-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Everything is sorted and awaiting pickup, Pieces look good Blue Torts especial are alot bigger then I thougth they would be!

MrKrispy
07-16-2004, 01:04 PM
brahm is stuff in bags or should we bring some bags/containers?

I am still stuck at work, should be there around 2:30-3:00

Bickmade
07-16-2004, 01:44 PM
They are in bags. Pretty neat ones too!

brahm
07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by MrKrispy
brahm is stuff in bags or should we bring some bags/containers?

I am still stuck at work, should be there around 2:30-3:00

Everything is in bags, no need to bring your own containers.

suver569
07-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Friggin slave driver boss... be there around 4:30ish.

m_tyson
07-16-2004, 02:55 PM
the seahorses arrived in great shape, and they are already eating frozen food. thanks brahm

brahm
07-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks Everybody, it was nice to meet all of you! Please let me know how everything turns out. Remeber if there is any problems let me know By Sunday nite so I can call ORA first thing in the morning!

-Brahm

suver569
07-16-2004, 07:48 PM
So far so good, the polyps started coming out during aclimation, and well.. the lights are off now :P We'll see tomorrow.

MrKrispy
07-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Hey Brahm, thanks for all the time and work you put in to this order. My frags all look good (but brown still of course). My green slimer is green actually, amazing!

Oh yeah, happy belated Birthday, I forgot to tell ya when I picked up the frags. Too bad you had to give away all your new toys that day!

Thanks again!

Bickmade
07-20-2004, 09:10 AM
SO when is the next order going to be? :)

brahm
07-20-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm going to start oganzininf the next order hopefully around the 1st of August

Bickmade
07-20-2004, 09:38 AM
YEAH! around payday. "Sweet", "Todally"

fishman
07-20-2004, 09:42 AM
I am leavin on the 5 for vacation. Will we get it before that?

brahm
07-20-2004, 09:50 AM
I am leavin on the 5 for vacation. Will we get it before that?

It depends on how the quickly we can gather together a large enough order, that might be a little tough.. PM me what your looking for I picked up a few extras on the last order.

suver569
07-20-2004, 10:07 AM
The frags I recieved were great. Especially the acro's on the plugs. They look great, and opened right up.

The non mounted ones are doing well also. The blue polyps popped right out. I have them all mounted now, so we'll see how they do.

I'd definately order from them again. Very happy with the order.

BTW, Brahm, do you plan on taking orders for ORAFarms for clams?

Dustin
07-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by kim92111
btw, if you want to check out pictures of the ORA frags, you can go to Dustin's (owner of ORA) personal website pictures of the frag. You can see others if you go remove the last part.

http://www.dustindorton.com/work/3-19-04/ [/B]

I am not the owner of ORA, I just manage the coral production.

Dustin

brahm
07-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Dustin
I am not the owner of ORA, I just manage the coral production.

Dustin

Good to have you on the board! Looking forward to the next order at the start of august. I was really impressed with the pieces I got. Much bigger then I expected!

mer116
07-26-2004, 11:37 PM
time for the next group order? =)

Bickmade
07-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by mer116
time for the next group order? =)

yup, payday is friday!

brahm
07-27-2004, 10:02 AM
I should have the new List by the 1st.

MrKrispy
07-27-2004, 01:04 PM
wooohoo!

Bickmade
07-27-2004, 01:34 PM
now i'm following you Krispy hahahahhaha

MrKrispy
07-27-2004, 01:43 PM
stalker!!!!

Bickmade
07-27-2004, 01:44 PM
I was thinking the same that muhahhahah

JDubb
08-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Brahm did you ever get the livestock list from ORA? Im ready to order.

MrKrispy
08-02-2004, 12:49 PM
yah Friday's payday, lets get sum!!!