PDA

View Full Version : Moving - Must sell

Reefkeeper
07-22-2006, 02:29 PM
The moving company is coming for our stuff next week. I need to get rid of this stuff NOW.

10 gallon tank with deluxe hood- $25 (hood by itself is $36 and tank is atleast $10 new)OBO

20 gal tall black seal and some other equipment $20.00 OBO

10g wrought iron stand - holds 2 tanks - $6

Fluval 204 , 40g breeder, HOB overflow = ALL GONE

I may take a day or so to check my account due to my schedule. I will respond either in the thread (general) or via PM or email if it is warranted.

Reefkeeper
07-23-2006, 11:19 AM
For those who are acronym challenged - OBO means OR BEST OFFER.

Yes, that means if you are interested but dont agree with my price, you make an offer and I decide if its acceptable. Since I need to get rid of this stuff by next week, it probably works in your favor to make a reasonable offer.

Reefkeeper
07-29-2006, 04:13 PM
I still have the 20T black seal, 10g with deluxe hood, and wrought iron stand. If anyone wants both tanks and the stand, make me an offer.

Why would you want all of this? Well, here's an idea - Pop that 20T on the top (its the footprint of a 10), the 10g on the bottom, and set up a lovely double decker setup. <I will say that with such a tall tank on top just make sure that its in an area where it wont get bumped.>

Either tank would be great for a kids setup, nano setup, or QT. (Although I originally purchased this to use as a QT, they both ended up as full setups.)