PDA

View Full Version : 16 Year Old looking for some work

brodysreef
12-17-2022, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone, this is kind of an odd post but I thought i’d post on here since I think I have the best shot of finding what I need on here. I am looking for a little bit of yard work or tank maintenance or basically anything anyone needs done that I can make a little bit of money off of so that I can save up for a AI Hydra 26 for my reef tank. Nothing long term, I am just looking for something to do that can help me reach my goal. Across baseball, school, my club reef tank, and my home reef tank I really just don’t have the time to get an actual job which makes affording equipment difficult sometimes. If you have anything that can get me in the right direction please text me at (760) 585-5773. Thanks!

brodysreef
12-18-2022, 10:31 AM
bumpp

brodysreef
12-19-2022, 10:03 PM
bump, anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moon doggy1
12-28-2022, 10:06 AM
Putting your location might help, are you going to drive there or do you need a lift to and fro? Do you expect to be paid for riding in someone's car as well or just when you actually start work? Good luck.

brodysreef
12-31-2022, 10:28 AM
Sorry somehow didn’t see this, I can drive anywhere. I live in San Marcos but help out at Kung Fu Corals often so I’m all over the place. Thanks.