PDA

View Full Version : more link to zoos and other stuff

Flamehawk
01-14-2004, 11:20 PM
Hey, everybody, this is George here. For those who is going to the swap this weekend at Encino you can go to this guy's site and contact him let him know what you want. If you want other things that's on the site, ask him about them. If you can't make it, you can get in contact with him and deal with him directly. i don't think he has everything on there, but you can ask him when you contact him.

www.fragfarmer.com

ejocam is his ID on Reef Central. He said make sure if anyone contact him from here must mention that George(aka explorer on RC) refered you to him.

that's all folks.

p.s. will keep you all updated.

sd_mexican
01-15-2004, 09:42 AM
flamehawk...
I justed received my order from Eric. He's a cool
guy. My order was on time and he even threw in
a freebie. I posted his site in th Lounge area.
I was really pleased with the order.

sd

Flamehawk
01-15-2004, 11:39 AM
oh I see. That's nice. I will see him at frag swap at Encino.

Take care and glad that you enjoy the things you ordered. I got 3 things from him this time, not a lot, just 3 frags . Can't wait to see how pretty they are.

Have a nice day

Flamehawk
01-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Here it is. Some of these things are not on his web site yet. I got his ok to give you guys the link. Just don''t drool over the keyboard when you see some of the pictures.:D

http://community.webshots.com/user/ejocam

ejocam is his ID on Reef Central
explorer is my id on Reef Central

Enjoay guys.

Sincerely,

George

On my website. www.fragfarmer.com , under Zoanthids you can see some of what I have. Let me no what number or name you are interested in. Will do SPS later after swap. Go ahead an let your club know about my site. Tell them to let me know that you reffered them.
Eric Caamano
"Praise The Lord" for everything! The one and only Creator, Jesus Christ

sd_mexican
01-15-2004, 01:13 PM
flamehawk,

hey, when I was talking to Eric he asked me if
I knew a guy named George that live in San Diego.
That's gotta be you..Small world.

sd

Flamehawk
01-15-2004, 01:42 PM
Ya, that's me. :D when did you talk to him? was this when you order things or after you received your order?

it is a small world. Don't know about you, I am excited about the Mars stuff. Although is a pretty small step, but at least moving toward that direction. Just hope I live long enough to see something much more than just send some robot out. Maybe something like actual prove of alien exist would be nice.

:)

sd_mexican
01-15-2004, 01:49 PM
flamehawk,

We were actually talking about you when I
placed my order. He was asking if I was
going to the encino swap this Sat. I think
he said you were going.

sd

Flamehawk
01-15-2004, 02:16 PM
I see.

sd_mexican
01-15-2004, 03:24 PM
flamehawk...
hey do you have any small frags for sale?
I just started reefing, so I don't have
anything to trade. Just wondering...
sd

Flamehawk
01-15-2004, 04:34 PM
well, I have a brown color polyp frag you can try. Also have something I don't know the name of, easy stuff. To me it looks like palm trees in the wind, when it swing back and forth with the current.

don't have whole lot to frag and trade at this point. Feel free to drop by and look.

sd_mexican
01-16-2004, 09:31 AM
flamehawk,
I'd like to get a frag of "palm trees in the wind" if
possible. Let me know how to get a hold of you. Thanks in
advance.

sd

treylane
01-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Anthelia, maybe?

Flamehawk
01-16-2004, 01:15 PM