PDA

View Full Version : Ricordia rock..(pic)

REEFWAVE
06-30-2004, 01:22 AM
i would like to sell the hole rock about 4 heads. was thinking around $45-50 would be fair. or a trade can be arranged, i have had my eye out for a few corals as of late. a nice leather, or hammer to quickly name a few..

http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v86/staticfishmonger/ricordia_mushrooms.jpg

MarLooney
06-30-2004, 09:46 AM
YGPM

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 12:38 AM
here's what happened when i tried to E-mail you pics:

Reply-To : <Postmaster@cox.net>
Sent : Thursday, July 1, 2004 1:20 AM
Subject : Mail System Error - Returned Mail

so i guess i'll post here. here are examples of that i have availabe.

1st is the green hammer. i have a piece from the one pictured with two heads. the other two heads went to Alexsd. they're green with pink tips. this for sure will be part of the trade with one or two leathers of your choice... as long as it's not the last two together. you may make any combination of two leathers, if you like two of 'em, except 4 & 5 together.

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 12:39 AM
2nd is neon green sinularia. i have several frags available. they will need to be placed in good light to retain this green color. the piece pictured was acutally traded to Mike N. if anyone else wants one lemme know.

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 12:40 AM
3rd is yellow polyped devil's hand. the two frags i have available are very small. pictured is the piece in my display.

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 12:41 AM
4th is green capnella. these also need good lighting to be green. green capnella isn't common and usually demands a much higher price than it's more common brown counterpart, Kenya Tree Coral. it's their base that is neon green. the polyps are brown. the picture shows the exact place where i cut the frags from the mother colony. the actual frags are in my prop tank and i have not mounted them yet. i can either leave it unattached or mount at your request.

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 12:41 AM
5th is yellow mumps coral. this is a very uncommon leather. it's fuzzy all over it's verticle branches. the polyps can become bright yellow, especially at the tips, under good lighting. my current frag is mounted and still attaching. the cutting is of the front two branches pictured.

Mike N
07-01-2004, 07:30 AM
Marlo did you hijack this thread ;) :)

MarLooney
07-01-2004, 11:11 AM
no, i'm offering REEFWAVE this stuff for the rics. the post says, "i have had my eye out for a few corals as of late. a nice leather, or hammer to quickly name a few.."

chilly05willy
07-01-2004, 11:39 AM
hey reefwave, if you wanna swap yumas, I got some orange ones I could trade you. LMK, thanks!