PDA

View Full Version : pooling order for thesea.org

kim92111
01-13-2004, 03:51 PM
I'm going to place an order for thesea.org. Here is the link

http://www.thesea.org/catalog/index.php

If you are interested, email this evening and I will include your order.

kim92111
01-13-2004, 04:15 PM
I forgot to put in the email

kimfamily@san.rr.com

MarLooney
01-25-2004, 03:42 PM
have you done it yet? i have some questions... maybe you can help.

kim92111
01-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Should arrive this coming week. If you have any questions, please post and I will answer before or after order arrives, depending on question.

MarLooney
01-26-2004, 12:06 AM
what does it mean when the frags are featured "in production?" can you still order those corals? what'd you get? it looks like they have a lot of nice color morphs there. did you order anything "unattached?" i'm curious as to how well they ship. also what does it mean when the pictures say "WYSIWYG Image Coming?" sorry, i have so many questions... too bad i didn't see their shrooms earlier, i could've helped you out on the shipping.

kim92111
01-26-2004, 09:54 AM
In addition to buying wild animals, he also captive breeds (himself or others) a lot of his animals. I assume that he is waiting for the animals to become large enough to sell.

What I was told re: the wysiwig, at least for now, is that the right picture indicates the approximate number of polyps, mushrooms etc that your specific order will come with.

I can't tell you how well he packs or doesn't. Haven't received it yet. But haven't heard any major complaints (recently) on some of the message boards re: thesea.

He does have free shipping now. The other thing is that I am working with him to give a discount to SCMAS/SDMAS members. I'm not sure if he has individual animals (loose), but usually, he said, he gives an extra piece to every order. If this turns out well, I may try to set up a quarterly or biannual order from him via SDMAS (in combination with SCMAS). I'll post pictures of the order when it arrives.

MarLooney
01-26-2004, 01:00 PM
i'll be down with it next time. i like his shrooms. thanks a lot. be sure to update me, and the rest of us, on how your order turns out.

~Marlo'

Acoustic
01-27-2004, 01:28 AM
I will go in on an order if I am given enough lead time. Shoot me an email next time.

MarLooney
01-28-2004, 02:29 AM
dude i'm stupid... should've figured it out a long time ago... but it just hit me.

What You See Is What You Get :D duh... HAHA