PDA

View Full Version : Trip down from O-side

SDMike
06-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Ok guys, why the F(heck)k was traffic so screwed up today at noon-ish coming down the 5? There weren't any accidents, it was midday, and there didn't seem to be too many people getting off at the fair.

What gives? I drove instead of taking the bike 'cause I figured it'd be OK 'cause it was the middle of the day.

WRONG!

Guess I'd better gas up the RT...

Cruised past the office and picked up a check. Then down to OG to check on things I don't wanna buy till I upgrade to my 120.

I needed to go to SDCCU over by AW so I swung thru there on the way back up. There was a guy coming out of the store with two big ole jugs of B-Ionic, so I figured I'd spread the word 'bout us here. He'd never heard of sdreefs.com. Go figure.

The funny part is one of the employees was helping him out to the car and HE didn't know either!

Hopefully, the guy'll find his way over here sooner or later.

Have a good day,

M

ninhsavestheday
06-23-2004, 03:58 PM
people just needs to learn how to carpool.

tom@kartboy.com
06-23-2004, 04:14 PM
use this next time you want to go someplace in SD

traffic (http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist11/d11tmc/sdmap/mapmain.html)

osidefish
06-23-2004, 04:16 PM
That is one of the downsides to living in O-side you are at the furthese end of San Diego.

One good thing about that is you are on the way when anyone wants to head to LA :)

SDMike
06-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by ninhsavestheday
people just needs to learn how to carpool.

Normally, I'd agree with you. BUT here it was noon-ish when theoretically everyone should already be at work.

I shoulda ridden the RT, but I had a bag of shredding I needed to take care of at the office.

M

ricestudios
06-24-2004, 07:07 AM
i think there was a game at petco cause i saw the lights on when i came home from work and a concert at coors and i saw the lights on and lots of cars over at the q when i came home from og. lots of events going on yesterday i think.