PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 24" high quality T5 HO fixture

PatientZero
08-12-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm looking for a 4 or 6 bulb 24" T5 light for my display tank. I'd prefer something on the nicer side ( better than an Odyssea )

I might consider a trade for my Radion gen 2 Xr30 + mount and $$ of whichever side).

Hit me up :)

swplimited
08-13-2017, 12:07 AM
I have a 6x24w dimmable ATI sunpower with 2 blue reef brite tech fixtures on the sides I'm not using at the Moment, the only problem is I now live in NC and not Valley Center so idk what shipping would be, but if your interested let me know

PatientZero
08-13-2017, 07:54 AM
I was actually just looking at that light on BRS. Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but shipping complicates things.

swplimited
08-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Doesn't complicate to much, I can ship it insured, we can do PayPal "pay for goods" and I will provide tracking to paypal and everything, I would like to think I'm a creditable person on SDReefs lol I will give you a great price considering you have to ship it, it's in great shape the only blemiss is a little salt creep on the reflectors and some marks from where the reef brites mount(cant see them with the reef brites attached), I will throw in 2 brand new giesmann bulbs and will include in the light 6 ATI bulbs with 3-4 months of use on them(can't insure the bulbs), and if your interested in the reef brites as well I will include a larger.power supply for them and a splitter so you can run them off one controller, it's a great light I just switched to radions for my new tank because it would cost a fortune to run t5's over a 300 gal tank, up to you just let me know.