PDA

View Full Version : Feeler

phishphood
03-19-2006, 02:31 PM
This is just a feeler, as I may be upgrading tanks.

90g acrylic Aquarium black back drilled with 2 holes in the back, and another 2 for returns. Also a hole on the top in the front middle for an optional 3rd return.
Tank is 48x18x24.

Comes with a nice stand. 4 drawers and 2 doors opening to middle area. Can fit 2 10g tanks in the area if that gives you an idea.

Will include all current plumbing including Mag3 and SCWD on the return. Currently using a 10g as a sump, yours if you want it.

Skimmer is an AquaC EV-120 or 180, can't remember. I believe it's running on a Mag5.

Would include a homemade pine canopy. Decent enough. I can build a better one to suit the buyer's terms.
Lighting included would be a 48" HO T-5 actinic and 2x 175W SE MH each on its own magnetic ballast. Quick disconnects on each wire between ballast and mogul. Bulbs included, but may need to be replaced this year.

Please PM me with offers, but as I stated before not 100% sure that I want to sell.

For all the vultures out there: Will consider parting out, but those offers for each piece of equip better be high! :D

No: livestock is NOT for sale :D