PDA

View Full Version : Custom 100G Acrylic Tank / Stand / Canopy / Halides in Pensquitos! L@@K!

toddflash
06-16-2004, 09:04 PM
Hello SDreefs!,

I have the following tank for sale. It is a Tricon custom 100 gallon acrylic tank perfect for high water flow (think SPS tank!). The measurements are 48" x 20" high x 24" deep. It is being sold with a stand and canopy as you can see by the picture below. The tank has an overflow that runs the entire back of the tank perfect for high demanding SPS corals. This tank has never been used!

http://home.san.rr.com/toddflash/TankPic1.jpg
Sorry for the low quality picture, it was taken with my phone camera.

As you can see, the canopy and stand are a beautiful white oak finish which the wife is sure to love. I'd also like to sell with the tank a dual 250W PFO ballast, reflector and moguls set that I purchased from Hellolights.com. I'm not actively looking for any trades unless you want to trade a home!

I was really excited about putting this tank up but due to financial limitations, relocation to San Diego and trying to break into the SD housing market I am unable to complete this dream right now.

I am located in Pensquitos if you'd like to come take a look at it I'd be more than happy to show it off!

Please email me at tfleischmann@san.rr.com if you are interested, I am looking for around $1000 for the entire setup but am more than willing to negociate!

Todd

P.S. I can take more pictures of the tank upon request!

BlueLagoonSD
06-16-2004, 09:35 PM
very nice tank.:)

elgordoinavw
06-16-2004, 11:18 PM
dude nice tank, Is the stand and canopy wood or is it veneer? Can it be stained another color? would you be interested in selling the tank and lights? does it include bulbs? Thanks- I'm interested but the stand and canopy does not match any of my living room furniture- please PM me with details-

brahm
06-16-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by elgordoinavw
dude nice tank, Is the stand and canopy wood or is it veneer? Can it be stained another color? would you be interested in selling the tank and lights? does it include bulbs? Thanks- I'm interested but the stand and canopy does not match any of my living room furniture- please PM me with details-

It's stained oak..

toddflash
06-17-2004, 05:52 AM
I suppose I should clarify that I don't know much about wood but the tank has a finish that gives it a white oak look. The tank and stand were designed to pass the wife/furniture test. Sorry I'm such a moron with the material it is made out of.

Todd

Eternal780
06-19-2004, 01:11 PM
How much do you want for the metal halide

alien4fish
06-20-2004, 06:49 AM
how much is the tank-stand -canopy?LMK:D

alien4fish
06-20-2004, 06:54 AM
hey i just had a thought how a bout a trade?? i have an amazon parrot that talks whistles etc.i will also include the cage

alien4fish
06-20-2004, 07:33 AM
the same deal applies for any other reefer that has a larger tank, canopy etc. hereis some pix of "rocky"

alien4fish
06-20-2004, 07:34 AM
another

alien4fish
06-20-2004, 07:35 AM
last1

toddflash
06-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Hopefully you're parrot doesn't surf the web and see your BETRAYAL!!!!!

ehhe just kidding! I'm looking for around $1000 for the entire setup. On a side note, I have aprox. 15 gallons of aragonite and two full unopened bags as well. If anyone is interested drop me a PM or email. Also, I have a 35gallon arcylic tank with stand that'd make a nice small reef tank.

Todd

elgordoinavw
06-28-2004, 12:45 AM
DUDE INTERESTED IN 35 GALLON TANK W/STAND AND THE SAND ALL OF IT- sorry for caps. Can you pm me some pics I get first dibs. I'm in Iraq so when you pm me give me a couple of days to respond- hard to check email sometimes. what condition is the acrylic tank in?
Pm so that I can repond faster, thanks
G-