PDA

View Full Version : Holy $#!^

MarLooney
06-15-2004, 11:54 PM
:eek:

i was working on my prop tank tonight... making frags etc. took me a while but i finally got done so i was returning LR to my dad's sump/fuge. to my surprise i saw something moving! i got down to take a closer look and it was a fish! my dad's yellow citron, which i was sure was dead months ago was alive! i haven't seen the thing in months and when i did see it there were no signs of it eating. food would brush right by it's face with no reacion. i even tried target feeding with no luck. finally i quit on him. the fish disappeared and i gave up. what's even more amazing about this is there shouldn't be a way for him to get down there. i found it on the return side of his sump. so it'd have to get past the left chamber where the water flows in, then the fuge, and finally to the return side where it'd have to keep it's distance from the return pump. that trip would've been hard but not impossible. but going from my overflow box to my downpipe shouldn't be possible. i keep a sponge on the thing to keep the noise down a lil. nothing should be able to get past it! anyway, amazing fish. i'll catch him soon and return him to the tank. just thought i'd share that with you.

brahm
06-16-2004, 12:15 AM
i found a barnicle blennie in the sump this morning,