PDA

View Full Version : Got a New coral yesterday

Trickman2
06-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Here is my New coral tell me what you guys think. Traded in some of my nice red Macro algae that was getting a little big anyways. Got it OG.

nalbar
06-13-2004, 11:20 AM
i think its absolutely STUNNING!

hehe, THAT'S where that red algae came from! so tell us, what was the deal? seems like a bad deal for ron, algae for coral.

nalbar

Trickman2
06-13-2004, 11:24 AM
This stuff grows like crazy. He got six bags and Plus AW is selling it for 25 bucks for a small portion.

Alexsd
06-13-2004, 11:24 AM
nice frogspwan

Trickman2
06-13-2004, 11:29 AM
You can see the Red Macro in my picture. Good stuff. It grows good and does not attach so its easy to work with. :) Besides it looks damn cool in your tank :)

nalbar
06-13-2004, 11:58 AM
that's a great deal for both of you. you get a coral for something that came 'free' to you, and ron can sell it for more than he can the coral.

nalbar

MarLooney
06-13-2004, 03:26 PM
very nice frogspawn. the algae looks cool too. a great pic too. what kind of camera are you using? and what lighting?

Originally posted by Trickman2
does not attach so its easy to work with. :)

i think it not attaching makes it a pain in the ass to work with but i like the stuff too. macro algae is so under rated. it makes a very colorful addition to your tank and works well as a filler. i've got some algae really similar to that... maybe the same. at first it took forever to grow at all... then i put it under brighter lighting and it took off!!! great stuff. i've recently given/sold/traded pieces to LVreefer, WanaLeime, ConUSsd, & Flamehawk. i got my original portion (two small pieces) from AW for $1. :D

Trickman2
06-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Using a Fuji Digital and T5's