PDA

View Full Version : Like the New Look!!!

Sackwack
02-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Just wanted to say I like to new look of the site. Good job. Thank you to those that make this all possible.

lucubrator
02-12-2006, 02:00 AM
Those = the one and only Jason Moore.

Daniel
02-12-2006, 03:09 AM
i don't like to be the one to complain, but is it me or do i have to strain to read the dark blue on black? it's a nice color combo, but the contrast between the two are very similar... sorry for complaining moore! >_<

EDIT: nevermind i got used to it. :) i was just too used to the good old days

Dakota
02-12-2006, 06:38 AM
i don't like to be the one to complain, but is it me or do i have to strain to read the dark blue on black? it's a nice color combo, but the contrast between the two are very similar... sorry for complaining moore! >_<

You can change it back if you'd like. At the bottom of the page in the left hand corner there is a pull down menu "night" and "blue/white" or something like that..

I'm just miffed I can't post polls or have a custom user title anymore w/o paying "membership" dues. . . I've donated to the cause. . . :confused:

SanDiegoReefs
02-12-2006, 10:56 AM

Haha... yeah, it's funny because the blue/white was the original color scheme... but a lot of people said it had too MUCH contrast (night owls)... so I added the blue/black.

Myself, I tend to switch it depending on the ambient lighting in the room (aka switch to blue/black when it's 3am).

-moore

SanDiegoReefs
02-12-2006, 10:57 AM
You can change it back if you'd like. At the bottom of the page in the left hand corner there is a pull down menu "night" and "blue/white" or something like that..

I'm just miffed I can't post polls or have a custom user title anymore w/o paying "membership" dues. . . I've donated to the cause. . . :confused:

Actually, I just removed all access from your account when you moved.... you traitor! How dare you turn your back on SD!

-moore

dhuynh
02-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Jason, how about putting in a 10K daylight bulb for this site. The actinics are killing my eyes.

dhuynh
02-12-2006, 11:15 AM
I changed the theme in my profile and it is still reverting back to the night theme.

jbvdhp
02-12-2006, 11:39 AM
the night theme is sick

Dakota
02-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Actually, I just removed all access from your account when you moved.... you traitor! How dare you turn your back on SD!

-moore

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[G]h0s']['
02-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I like the change up. The white background blinds my nocturnal eyes sometimes. =)

Sackwack
02-12-2006, 12:39 PM
h0s']['"]Yeah, I like the change up. The white background blinds my nocturnal eyes sometimes. =)

lmao hells yes. Me too. I got this damn 37" lcd monitor and this is a perfect scheme for me

SanDiegoReefs
02-12-2006, 11:53 PM
lmao hells yes. Me too. I got this damn 37" lcd monitor and this is a perfect scheme for me

37" LCD???? Umm... I think I'm going to have to confiscate that....

GEEZ!

Sackwack
02-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Yup I recommend them. Can watch a little tv while surfing the net and playing a little heads up.