PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day around the corner

[G]h0s']['
02-11-2006, 02:35 AM
So whatcha guys have planned for valentine's day? Anyone willing to share some really interesting/exciting ideas or gifts? I hear those balloon rides in temecula or del mar are really nice for couples, a bit expensive though.

phishphood
02-11-2006, 02:48 AM
Sooooooo who's got an idea I can copy that doesn't require too much planning (4 days or less) :D

dhuynh
02-11-2006, 03:01 AM
I'm cooking her a candle-lit lobster dinner, mushroom wild rice, and steamed veggie. Then making her a nice bubble bath and a hot oil massage. Then watching Serendipity. =)

pk-sd
02-11-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm cooking her a candle-lit lobster dinner, mushroom wild rice, and steamed veggie. Then making her a nice bubble bath and a hot oil massage. Then watching Serendipity. =)

Isn't it going to be hard to cook a lobster with a candle. I can hear your lobster trash talking "bring it on baby I ain't scared of your candle".:D

ninhsavestheday
02-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Hope to surprise my hon by taking her out to Hooters, just down the street. Last year took her to In-n-out drive thru, quick and not too costly.

haha. nice...

phishphood
02-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Last year took her to In-n-out drive thru, quick and not too costly.

Now that sounds like a plan.

lucubrator
02-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Mitch, Neha was standing behind me when I read that suggestion. Something tells me it's not a good idea.

supaboy1981
02-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Classy in-n-out! I am not a romantic at all. A slap on the ass is all she is getting from me

GoTakuF1
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm...er...she's getting a new Tunze powerhead ;) Actually, we both have school/work that day but when we get home, we'll cook ourselves a nice meal and eat it under the diy moonlight. If you guys are planning on getting gifts, we still have six of these gift bags left: http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10479. :)

WanaLeime
02-11-2006, 04:18 PM
I plan on giving her a good washing and scrub down(all equipment!), scraping some coraline of the glass, clenaing off the salt creep, and tuning everything up. Heck if she treats me right this week, I might get her some NEW Light bulbs and if she really does me right, a sweet new CORAL of MY choice...wait are we talking about OUR girlfriends/wife or our BABY(fish tanks).... aww it doesn't matter they all cost an arm and a leg!!! LOL....

Nigritude
02-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Classy in-n-out! I am not a romantic at all. A slap on the ass is all she is getting from me

and a slap on your face is all that you'll be getting. Thats not very romantic either. :p