PDA

View Full Version : FREE Nassarius Vibex II

CoreyHQ
06-12-2004, 07:08 AM
I am giving my snails away on a first come first serve basis only, 15 snails per person, one order per person please . I live in Santa Ana, Southern Ca. If you can come to my house to pick them up they are absolutely free. Remember, bring a container. If shipping is required, you can send me $5.00 via PayPal to my account khuynh@sjm.com.

The $5.00 charge covers my USPS Priority shipping cost of $3.85, PayPal charges $0.15/transaction and $1.00 is for handling because:
A) Packing boxes is not my favorite thing to do?
B) My FREE Canon I250 printer uses more ink than my Jeep drinks gas.
D) None of the above, I just hate working for free.

I check my PayPal account khuynh@sjm.com Sunday thru Tuesday at 7:00 PM and ship the very next day. Monday thru Wednesday are my shipping days for USPS Priority and packages normally arrive in two to three days. As with most inverts, the snails are shipped dry in damp paper towel in oxygenated plastic bag. The shipping survival rate is better than 95% with a satisfaction rating well over that. Click here for references (http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=264053#post264053)

About these snails

These are true NASSARIUS VIBEX species that grow up to 0.5” max. They are peaceful toward other tank mates, completely reef-safe and don’t bother corals or inverts. They bury in the sand which is great as sand sifter and in turn won’t knock your corals over like those monster turbo snails. They are the ideal scavenger and detritus eater. When they smell food, they will come up out of the sand bed and scavenge for uneaten food, decaying matter, death fish, waste, and anything else that smells eatable to them. All that is required is a soft to medium sand bed for them to live in. You can check out this link for more info. (http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/accounts/information/Nassarius_vibex.html)

Note: You can see what happened when I first posted on SDReef. Do I really need to explain why I am starting a new thread? I still have many snails and if you would like some talk to Brahm, PM, Email...You can figure it out. :p

Thanks

Corey

plugpitch
06-12-2004, 11:25 AM
i'll take it all!!!!!

plugpitch
06-12-2004, 11:29 AM
i mean i'll just take 15 free snails

CoreyHQ
06-12-2004, 04:53 PM
You got them! Do you want to see if Brahm is comming up next week and may be he can bring you some back or shall I ship them out Monday?

kim92111
06-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Corey:

I have your pumps and your bone (frag) cutter. Will you be going to the SCMAS meeting next week?

If not, I'll arrange to get these to you. I also want some snails from you as well. So save me my alotment.

Stan.
858-336-8094

smooth
06-13-2004, 09:29 AM
hey corey,

I'd like some snails. I'll swing by later this week to pick some up.

Also, the tank is running after a second try. I accidentally didn't tighten one of my sump bulkheads all the way. Just about a 20 gallon rug pond mistake! :-0

plugpitch
06-13-2004, 03:07 PM
hey corey, i'm actually in LA for the weekend. Can you pm your address, i'm going to be going back to SD on monday around noon. thanks

suver569
06-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Ok, recieved my order today. Included were over 30 nass snails, and 20 hermits. 1 DOA and the rest raced off to attack my algae.

Thanks guys, very great deal you have going here. :)

CoreyHQ
06-16-2004, 07:31 PM
suver569, thanks for the great feedback and glad you like them. The one DOA may have been an empty shell that got mixed up during packaging. There are empty shells and live ones in my tank and it's hard to separate them. thanks again.

suver569
06-16-2004, 07:41 PM
1 DOA I can live with. You threw in extras anyways. Much appreciated, and I'll probably be ordering some more :)