PDA

View Full Version : FS: JBJ 28 Gallon LED Nano w/ stand + extras and more!

Technoviking
01-05-2015, 04:59 PM
- 28 Gallon JBJ Nanocube LED Intermediate. In great condition, no visible scratches. Includes tank, LED canopy, return pumps, wavemaker, stand, original media basket, brand new upgraded InTank media basket, brand new JBJ Nano Glo LED Refugium Light, more than enough rock, and a rock pillar using an acrylic rod. I'll also include a reef master test kit, brand new refractometer, a bottle of Instant Ocean Bio-Spira water treatment, and digital TDS meter. - $300

Here's a picture of the tank (before cleaning and putting a brand new feeding lid on), stand, and rock pillar.
http://i.imgur.com/LPNv9SO.jpg?1

- 120 Watt LED Fixture, 15-3/4" x 8-1/4". Three channels, 1 for whites, 1 for actinics/reds, and 1 for moonlights. The first two are fully dimmable and controlled by two knobs. All three channels can be programmed with a built-in timer. - $100

- Aquatic Life Stand Light Fixture Hanger Aquarium Light , 2-Pack. Brand new. - $50

- AquaC Remora Nano skimmer. Comes with upgraded Maxijet pump, in great condition. - $50

- AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer. Brand new, never touched water. Is the newer version with the upgraded bubble plate. - $175

- Reefkeeper 2 with 8 outlet hub. I just replaced the LCD screen myself (don't worry, it was a professional job; I've been soldering and working with electronic components for years) as these units were notorious for dimming out to the point where you couldn't even read the display. Now it's brighter than ever and has a green/yellow background with black text; it's much easier to read. Includes brand new temperature probe and manual. - $100

- Tunze Nano Ozmolator Auto-Topoff unit. Brand new, never touched water. - $75

- Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis unit upgraded to RO/DI with Aquatic Life DI Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge. Almost new, produced 15 gallons of clean water then never used again; 6 months old. - $50

- Octopus RS-110 Recirc Skimmer w/ mesh mod - $100

Seriously old picture of the skimmer before I owned it. Pretty much looks the same though.
http://i.imgur.com/QZCEniP.jpg

I can't receive PMs because I am a few thousand over the limit, so please either email me (solongsidekick at gmail dot com) or text me (6one9 3one5 1two1zero). Will add more pictures as I can get to it.

Technoviking
06-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Prices lowered, bump.

nitro
06-12-2015, 08:46 AM
is it still available?
i

Guilford
06-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Would you trade the cube for a glass 125g?

sushi
07-27-2015, 01:41 PM
is this tank sold