PDA

View Full Version : FS - EC Golden Oak Aquarium Stand and Canopy with LED Lighting

reefs4fun
11-10-2014, 03:23 PM
SOLD - This listing is for a golden oak aquarium stand with rounded corners and double doors that latch magnetically. It also has a matching hinged golden oak canopy with rounded corners. The canopy has an actinic blue/white LED strip mounted inside (great for saltwater fish tanks or reefs) and comes with a ballast pack. The stand accommodates a tank with dimensions 30"W x 12"D. Depending what height tank you put with it, that equates to either a 29 gallon or a 37 gallon tall. (If you want an interim tank to go with this setup, I have a scratched acrylic 29 gallon with blue back that I can throw in for free. The scratches can probably be buffed out.)

Please respond by email to seahorse.splendor@gmail.com or text/call 619-807-6977 if you would like to see it.

pirate2876
11-10-2014, 04:05 PM
I may be interested in stand if you are willing to part. Where are you located?

reefs4fun
11-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your interest...I had an offer from someone who is supposed to stop by this afternoon, but I'm willing to part if he doesn't show up. I'll keep you posted!