PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome are newest sponsor, Reef Lounge.

seareef
06-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Please welcome are newest sponsor, Reef Lounge.

http://www.sdreefs.com/images/ReefLounge.jpg
Reef Lounge USA (Anaheim)

http://www.reefloungeusa.com

History
Established in 1989
Reef Lounge USA is a family business which has been in business for 20+ years.
We are dedicated to bringing you the best in fish, coral, and aquarium equipment. Here at Reef Lounge USA will not only sell you quality products but will also give you advice on the best way to keep your equipment running smoothly and your fish healthy.
In addition to supplying Southern California with marine life for over two decades, we also specialize in designing unique and customized aquariums, streams, ponds and more for your home or business. We've built some of the most recognizable and elegant aquariums in our area, and are experienced with many different styles of aquariums and environments. Just give us a call if you have any questions at all!

Three reason to shop with us:
1. Selection and quality; We stock roughly 2000 to 4000 pieces of corals dailly in our store in Anaheim, California. Our store is supplied not only by our own facility in Indonesia, bbut also by our contacts in Africa, Australia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Vietnam, and more. With our facility in Indonesia, we are able to guarantee our livestock are top of the line. If you are looking for anything specific, we eill be able to get it from our growing facility or through our divers.
2. Experience; Reef Lounge USA has been in business since 1989. Our staff is extremely exprecienced in the marine hobby and is available for any questions that you may have regarding our products or the hobby in general. We are educated in freshwater tanks, saltwater tanks, aquarium set-ups, pond set-ups and more.
3. Customer Service; Our customers have been coming back to our store for over 20 years! We retain our customers because we offer quality service and consistent care for our customer. We want to educate people on how to keep livestock healthy, thriving, and without costing thousands of dollars. We are always willing to help and answer questions - Just drop us a call or send us an email.

To all of you, from all of us at Reef Lounge USA Thank you and Happy Reefing!

Team Reef Lounge USA
<small style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">reefloungeusa@gmail.com</small>

Livinlocal
06-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Welcome to sdreefs!

I have been wanting to go check you guys out for a long time.

VW REEFS
06-27-2014, 08:32 PM
great looking store

Corey760
06-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Wally at reef lounge welcome to sd reefs brother!!!
Awesome store definetly worth the drive up north for some quality corals and fish!

CMD2213
06-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Very nice I'll have to check it out on ny way up to seeing the fam

XO PRESENTS
06-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the support Wally, I might just have to check out the shop tomorrow :)

reef_lounge
06-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Welcome to sdreefs!

I have been wanting to go check you guys out for a long time.

Please do stop by! I enjoy meeting folks from the forums!

great looking store

Thank you!

Wally at reef lounge welcome to sd reefs brother!!!
Awesome store definetly worth the drive up north for some quality corals and fish!

Thanks Corey!! Looking forward to seeing you here in the future!

Very nice I'll have to check it out on ny way up to seeing the fam

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the support Wally, I might just have to check out the shop tomorrow :)

Really! Let me know if you do!

Brian_reefragr
06-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Congrats on becoming a sponsor Wally! I'm going to have to come see the shop some time after I get my new tank up and running.

cutterx23
06-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Wally!!! Good to see you on here brother!

antoneoh
06-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Welcome, nice shop! Went there 2 weeks ago.

RL_USA_Will
06-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Follow the link for a virtual tour:

[Click here for VIRTUAL TOUR] (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.892596984091047.1073741833.147962058554547&type=1&l=0d90d6dff6)

jasonp87
06-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Nice looking store. Now I just need to make up an excuse to get up there. Maybe Disney Land for the family followed by Reef Lounge for me :)

RL_USA_Will
07-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Nice looking store. Now I just need to make up an excuse to get up there. Maybe Disney Land for the family followed by Reef Lounge for me :)
Thank you, stop by anytime and say hi!!!

CORALS STARTING AT JUST $6.99<BR>
EVERYDAY LOW PRICES GUARRANTEE!
3 NEW SHIPMENTS PER WEEK!!!<BR>
OVER 5000 GALLON OF SALTWATER<BR>
OVER 800 COLONIES & 2000 FRAGS AT ANY GIVEN TIME<BR>

Will {Reef Lounge USA}

wholagan
07-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Welcome. I'm always in that area so you could be dangerous to the wallet.