PDA

View Full Version : Koi club auction HELP!!

Therapy
05-05-2014, 07:37 PM
The koi club of san diego is holding their one BIG fund raising event on saturday. Its their annual koi auction.
The club needs some help with the breaking down of the event. Just basic stuff like folding chairs and helping people get the koi they bought into the car and what not.
It will be a great experience to see an auction and help out another club that love fish!
You may even wanna purchase a koi at great discounts.

https://www.koiclubofsandiego.org/friends-of-koi-auction.html

Therapy
05-05-2014, 07:40 PM
If you can help I can pay you 10 dollars an hour. I know its not a lot, but its my own personal money as the club needs help, but as its their fund raiser they are trying to keep down their expenses.
PLEASE text me if you can help. The time they need help is from 1-4PM on saturday afternoon
PM me if you are available.
THANK YOU

SanDiegoReefs
05-05-2014, 08:07 PM
I have my parents coming into town this weekend Marde. Otherwise id be on this! Sounds like fun. If my plans change, i'll let you know.

XO PRESENTS
05-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Darn it, I'm scheduled to work at the Asian Cultural Festival this Sat, my dear friend has a 10,000 gallon pond in Vegas and this would of had been awesome... please keep me updated on future events :)

knightnsd
05-05-2014, 08:40 PM
@ therapy, leave for hawaii thursday to dive and vacation for a week or I would be there. And I miss the Asian cultural event too, still not worth my time away. Keep me in mind and I am free ( time wise and hourly rate wise), if I can help in the future

Therapy
05-06-2014, 07:36 AM
Thank you guys for your well wishes. Management here has been very helpful to me and the koi club. We are still looking for one or two people to help

Therapy
05-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Honestly speaking is the pay scale to low or is everyone busy?

XO PRESENTS
05-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Marde,

I am pretty sure the pay has nothing to do with it, well for me at least. Helping a fellow SDR member is always a pleasure, it's just the timing on my end.

supaboy1981
05-07-2014, 02:40 PM
This weekend is mothers day, might have something to do with it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk