PDA

View Full Version : Two Spots left on a 2 Day Fishing Charter May 16 and 17

Yolo
04-25-2014, 02:55 PM
EDIT: Trip is SOLD OUT - Thanks

Fishing Mexico - May 2014 – 2 Day Charter on the Aztec

We have a private charter on the boat Aztec out of Seaforth Landing, Mission Bay. This is a very good price for a 2 Day charter to fish Baja Mexico for Reds, Lings, on one day, and then fish Yellowtail the next.

This trip leaves Friday May 16th at 7 PM , fishes all day Saturday in lower Baja for bottom fish and fishes Sunday at the Coronado Islands returning around 7 PM.

Boat Load at 24 people, cost is $300 per person which is for Boat, Bait, Bunk, Food, AND Mexican Visa. Extras are a Mexican Fishing License (approx. $15 a day), Beverages, Tips, and Fish Cleaning.

Both areas have been hot and waking up at the islands on a Sunday is a great advantage. Capt. Mikey wants to pull out all the stops to get us on fish. He will be fishing a couple weeks before our trip so he will have all the spots worked out. This way we get to leverage our Mexican Visa and use it for two days and get more access to fish.

These trips are good opportunities to shake out your gear, remember how to bait a hook, tie a knot, and get your sea legs back. There are some really good Lings coming out of the water this year and the Aztec has years of data on where to find them large Reds. The Islands have been producing some nice Yellowtail action on iron these past few weeks.

We will need a deposit to reserve your spot or feel free to pay in full. Balance due on arrival at the dock.

email me at mike@sandiegofishingclub.com for details.

Thanks

Mike

naso tang
04-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Oh man so tempting...

specvjeff
04-25-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm interested. I already have a Mexi license. They still going to make you pay for two single day licenses?

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Yolo
04-26-2014, 05:59 AM
If you already have a Mexican Fishing License you are good to go. The boat is picking up the Mexican Visa. This is a significantly reduced cost due to our group knowing the boat. The Capt just really wants to fish. His boat has been idle for a few months and he is starting up again for the season in May. Been fishing this particular boat for ten years plus now...

http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com/showthread.php?266-Fishing-Mexico-May-2014-%96-2-DAY-Charter-on-the-Aztec

thx

m