PDA

View Full Version : 55 gal complete tank and stand w/ livestock

LigerQ4
04-07-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm not home enough to take care of this tank anymore, so it has to go. 55 gallon glass tank (standard tank from petco I believe), w/ a metal stand. Also comes with black magnetic covers that are made (awesome for putting stuff under the tank cuz the whole piece comes off, makes it easy to fit whatever can fit down there.) Will come with 60 or so pounds of live rock, full sand bed, a 6 bulb T-5 lights (3 white 3 actinic), AquaClear 70 Filter, Remora AquaC Protein Skimmer, and 2 large powerheads (can't remember brand, etc.)

Livestock included: Foxface, Ocellaris clown, Snowflake Ocellaris clown, 1 blue chromis, Coral Beauty angelfish (does not pick on corals), and a blue tang. Also has an RBTA, Xenias, 2 heads toadstool leather coral, few heads of a brown/orange zoa, torch coral, medium frag orange Setosa, green star polyps, and a birdsnest.

Octospawn might be included for the right price, but Purple stylo, most of the watermelon Monti and Rics, I'm keeping for my other tank.

the bad: Has some aphasia 6 heads mostly on 1 rock that can be boiled off, and 1 light stand is cracked, but still holds the light up (can be purchased at Aquatic warehouse.)

I'm at my girlfriend's house more than I'm at home nowadays, and can't really keep the tank together much.. I'm asking for $550, and at this price u can keep the Octospawn, and I will throw in a 20 gallon tank I was planning on turning into a sump. Other offers will be considered, and I will pick out the one I like best. Thanks btw, this is u buy u haul it away

http://i.imgur.com/k1NdBqp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JpAnlLq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/elnA70e.jpg

Other things for sale: Remora AquaC nano skimmer, and an aquafuge no motors for both, looking at $60 each obo

LigerQ4
04-08-2014, 07:41 AM
I'll do it for $400 if someone gets it tonight or tomorrow night.. I need to buy my girl a birthday present

LigerQ4
04-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Someone help a homie buy his girl an awesome Bday present! Shoot me offers

AECSUSN
04-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Is this still available? Is there a picture of the metal stand?

ford4life
04-14-2014, 08:59 AM
this looks like a BAD ASS TANK!!!!! lol . GLWS This tank is in good shape since I was the original owner. The stand is LEGIT and sturdy. I Made the "wood covers" on 3 sides of the tank. All three sides come off with magnets for easy access. great deal for this sale.....

ford4life
04-14-2014, 09:01 AM
how much for just the Orange zoas???

LigerQ4
04-29-2014, 10:50 PM
bizzump

LigerQ4
04-29-2014, 11:01 PM
Sorry Orange zoas are gone.. Sorry I didn't answer last time.. Took the gf unit out of town, and didn't get back til about a week ago.. Anyways, still up for sale if someone's insterested.. thanks

SmilinAvnger
04-30-2014, 08:00 AM
If you are willing to part out, looking to pick up a coral beauty(looks like 1 in the first pic) and also interested in that bright orange thing in the middle of the tank.

What's that? And how much?

Thanks!

LigerQ4
05-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Due to issues, need the whole thing gone asap.. $250 takes it.. Apartment owner just shot me down and said I have to get rid of it..

LigerQ4
05-10-2014, 05:31 PM
btw that's not an elegance you guys se.. that's the Anem after feeding.. Sorry