PDA

View Full Version : Maroon Clown

SanDiegoReefs
06-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I just got home and it looks like my maroon clown has started to bully everyone. My Tomato Clown has a chunk out of his fin, and my 6-line has a nice red "bite mark" on his side.... blah.

So, the bully has to go. 3" Maroon Clown, healthy, and beefy. I just got him from Stan, so I'll have to pass on the deal. Ideally, I'd like to trade it for a percula (true or false), but if nobody has one to trade.... oh well.

PM me... if I catch him doing anything else, he's gone ASAP.

-moore

connorjr
06-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Hey I've got a regular maroon clown that I'ld swap with you if you want to try to catch him without ruining the tank! He stays in the RTB all the time so might not be that hard. Do you have an RTB in your tank and why is the clown going after everyone? Bob

SanDiegoReefs
06-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Bob--

Thanks for the offer... but I think I'm going to pass on Maroons for now. I originally got this one because it was advertised as a Tomato clown, but ended up being a white-stripe maroon.

I don't have any RBTAs, and I'm not sure why my maroon started to bully the other fish. He's been in there for over a week, and has been very peaceful so far... I'm not even 100% sure it was him causing the problems, but he is the latest addition, so he gets the blame.

-moore

suver569
06-06-2004, 04:58 PM
If he needs a good home, I'd consider taking him. I have a 29 with no fish yet, just a cleanup crew and zoo's. Dont think he can do much damage there.