PDA

View Full Version : Broken Lights.

ricestudios
06-06-2004, 02:25 PM
oh my gawd! i just got my retro 2x96 pcs and i was installing it. the cable pulled the lights down and came falling down into the empty tank! oh my ******ing gawd i just bought those. all of it was shattered! my ******ing gawd didnt even have 2 mins of use yet. stuff like this makes you wana give up now doesnt it cause thats how i fell right now. taking a shotgun and shoothing this whole setup. gawd makes me mad. was working on tank today after coming home from og. gawd. friken mad. i just wana go outside and scream out all loud and crap!. so now im asking you guys. anyone have any extra 34 inch 2x96 pcs for cheap price? im just about to cry here. stuff like this makes you wana quit the whole hobby.

suver569
06-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Lemme see what I got. I swore I had some spare 96ers laying around.

GEFRANKLE
06-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Sorry about your loss. Be sure to take the tank outside and hose out thoroughly. The stuff in those tubes you broke is probably very toxic to your future inhabitants.. I thought I saw someone on this board a few days ago selling similar bulbs. Hopefully someone will respond with some help

George

Fo8sQuaD
06-06-2004, 02:31 PM
I think chillywilly has some lights that he's selling. Ask him. Hey, at least the tank wasnt filled with water and stuff when it fell, just to look on the bright side.

ricestudios
06-06-2004, 02:35 PM
hey thanks again guys for your care and support! i very much love this board.and after coming home from a shopping spree at aw and og i come home to start fixing up my pipes and stuff, this happens. well actualy i came from a funeral then after i went on a lfs shopping spree to bring up my spirit. i buy all whats needed to finish my tank and this event happens. so ya. thanks again guys. its the straight pins (····) i bought it on ebay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46314&item=4305506708

so ya. thanks agian guys.

suver569
06-06-2004, 02:39 PM
I do have a 10k bulb. Not an actinic, but it'll work. I used it for about 3 months and I switched to Actinic 03. If you need it, lemme know. I'll be around all day today.

Alexsd
06-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Mike Parkis has some lights on hand

Fo8sQuaD
06-06-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey i forgot, i just bought an actinic bulb from M. Parkis so i still have my old actinic bulb. Its about a year old but if you want it you can have it. Its a 96 watt straight pin 36inch bulb. You can pick it up if you want. Let me know.
Terrance