PDA

View Full Version : For Sale North County Scuba Gear

rdamaro
03-06-2014, 03:59 PM
I have two complete set ups with tanks and travel suitcases. All top of the line Atomic, Sunnt Oceanic etc. This is just a feeler to see if anyone here is interested before I start posting on craigslist. All equipment was used about 10 times, always properly cared for and rinsed. If there is any interest reply here and I will get the stuff out and take some pics.

Short list is:
(2) Atomic B2 regs (first and second stage)
(2) Sequest BSD's one full vest one bat wing.

computers, atomic fins, masks and snorkels, bare wet suits (2-7mm, 1-3mm), tanks, other misc.

Thanks

MustangBill
03-06-2014, 04:50 PM
What kind of tanks, steel or Aluminum and how big?

knightnsd
03-06-2014, 04:54 PM
type of computer? Thinking of a new one or service on mine before I dive Hawaii in May. text pic and info if you can to 619 247-3767, TIA Edward

rdamaro
03-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the interest. I am out today but will lost some pics and details by tomorrow

tyler
03-07-2014, 05:38 PM
hey i am very interested in a set of gear possibly. let me know how much your wanting for the bcd and regulator travel bag and if you have a tank i would also be interested a full set of gear almost actually. let me know numbers or if you would like to trade for any aquarium supplies or fish/coral/plants let me know and we can work out a trade. my number is 760 855 7015 if you want to contact me directly. it might take me a while to respond on this site. thank you