PDA

View Full Version : Help...

suver569
06-05-2004, 08:28 AM
I need some words of encouragement here...

The wife and I are trying to buy a house, but our credit is screwed, so we have to wait.

I have 3 kids (nuff said there)

I've had a headache for going on 7 weeks now, and they dont know why, and now the meds are not working as well.

My 7 year old just spilled an entire bowl of cereal on the ground, my 4 year old just shredded an entire stick of deoderant in his room, and my 1 year old started eating it.

I'm supposed to go help my neighbor today. He needs a new electrical service installed on his house, and it has to be done today.

I'm very frustrated....I need an encouraging picture, words, something here...:( :(

brahm
06-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by suver569
I need some words of encouragement here...

The wife and I are trying to buy a house, but our credit is screwed, so we have to wait.

I have 3 kids (nuff said there)

I've had a headache for going on 7 weeks now, and they dont know why, and now the meds are not working as well.

My 7 year old just spilled an entire bowl of cereal on the ground, my 4 year old just shredded an entire stick of deoderant in his room, and my 1 year old started eating it.

I'm supposed to go help my neighbor today. He needs a new electrical service installed on his house, and it has to be done today.

I'm very frustrated....I need an encouraging picture, words, something here...:( :(

keep on truckin'

SDMike
06-05-2004, 11:15 AM
You're going to look back at the antics your kids have been up to lately and laugh one of these days... Its like something I just read: "adventures suck when you're having them."

Hey honey, you remember the day that ... The best time to reminisce is when the kids are introducing a date.

I have a client that's had that kind of headache. There's good drugs out there, and they go away eventually, but right now's NOT good. I woke up with a headache myself. Ugh. Mine's self-induced. I KNOW that when I'm out running around dark that the next day I'm going to wake up with a headache.

If you've got parents in the neighborhood, I'd drop the kids off with them. Head up to Big Bear for the afternoon tomorrow. Eat a good lunch, de-stress, and get ready to fight again another day.

HTH,

M

SDRotary
06-05-2004, 01:23 PM
I am not trying to use the wording but this picture always make me laugh when I am down. Maybe just take your kids to the beach and give them some bread and laugh. Sorry if the f word offends anyone but I dont know how to cut it out.

[PIC REMOVED]

Mike N
06-05-2004, 07:42 PM
I wish I could tell you that it's going to get better, but the truth is that it's gonna get worse before it gets better. I thought the first ten years of childhood were bad until the kid hit the teens, now I know better...
It actually gets better when they reach about 24 LOL

Just remember spilling stuff is normal, nothing that can't be cleaned, replaced, or lived with.

Experimentation (the deodorant) is a sign of intelligence. I'm sure that you at one time did things very similar.

Of course while standing in the mess it's hard to see the positive side of things.

Headache ~ that's a tough one, maybe glasses, perhaps allergies or sinus problems. RX= practice making more kids.... ;)

Often it's easy to take our selves too seriously and forget to have fun, your kids won't be young for long so enjoy it while you can.
In my opinion being a father is the most important thing you’ll ever do, after all when you are gone they will still be here as your living legacy.

JeromeBaker
06-05-2004, 07:58 PM
I'll PM you regarding a loan for a new home. I have been getting people into homes for three years and am confidant I can help you. If you can afford rent there's a way to get you into a house. That goes for anyone else here as well.

suver569
06-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Mike N

Headache ~ that's a tough one, maybe glasses, perhaps allergies or sinus problems. RX= practice making more kids.... ;)

:D

Yea, I sometimes have rough mornings. Especially lately with these headaches. It gets to ghte point where I need to just get away for a minute, but I cant sometimes. Wish the doc's could figure out what's wrong.

On a side note, I helped a neighbor install a new electrical service on his house, which went pretty well all things considering. It felt good to get outside and sweat bullets for a few hours (damn it was hot today).
Surprisingly enough, that was a nice break from my normal routine at work/home and helped alot. Nothing like cutting live SDG&E wires while standing on the edge of roof to get the ol blood pumping.
Came home to my kids and wife (who by the way has been going to a tanning salon for the past few weeks, and all I gotta say.... The BEST 40 bucks she's spent in a LOOOOOONG time. Full body tan = GOOD. Fella's, if she wants to tan, let her! ) Oh, but I came home to my wife and kids, wife went to a friends, and kids were tired and went to bed early. I stared at my Zoo tank for a while, enjoyed some nice Rum that my mother picked up from the Bahamas, and pondered setting up a tank for a Mantis shrimp (man they're cool). Think I'll take the kids to the beach tomorrow. They'll get a kick out of it.

Gonna go watch LOTR, return of the king for the 6th time, and enjoy a mango popsicle now.

Alexsd
06-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Go and get a lap Dance
:D

JeromeBaker
06-06-2004, 12:04 PM
yeah that'll take your headache away untill you get home and your wife gives you a jawache.